返回列表 回復 發帖

[世界賽車比賽] Schumacher handed 10-place grid penalty for Spa

,  描述: 有片,極危險一幕
本帖最後由 carwing 於 2010-8-2 10:28 AM 編輯

Mercedes GP’s Michael Schumacher has been punished by the Hungarian Grand Prix stewards for his clash with Williams’ Rubens Barrichello in the closing laps of Sunday's Budapest race. Schumacher receives a 10-place grid penalty for the next round in Belgium.

As Barrichello attempted to overtake the German on Lap 66 on the main straight, the seven-time champion appeared to move over on the Brazilian and push him towards the pit wall.

After a post-race investigation the stewards decided Schumacher had "illegitimately impeded car 9 during an overtaking manoeuvre”. Mercedes GP have accepted the decision.

The Belgian Grand Prix takes place at Spa-Francorchamps from August 27-29.

RUBENS BARRICHELLO has accused Michael Schumacher of nearly 'sending him to heaven' in a 200mph horror move in Hungary.The Brazilian said: "I am lucky to be alive. It was a go-kart manoeuvre.
"If he wants to go to heaven, in the event he is going to heaven, I don't want to go before him.
"Thank God I was lucky the wall finished where it did because I was millimetres from it."
The flashpoint came when Barrichello claimed 10th place from the German with five laps left.
But in the push for a point, he almost ended up in the pitwall as Schuey put the squeeze on his former Ferrari team-mate. With the Williams driver attempting to pass his old rival, Barrichello came close to hitting the concrete barrier.
返回列表