返回列表 回復 發帖
Formosa - The Beautiful Island
8 ^6 h- G( w+ r3 m7 w" g% Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ Z3 `; M2 e: n
Taiwan is known for its towering mountains, and is reputable as a "Mountainous Island". The island is spotted with numerous mountains over 3,000 meters. It is also home to the Northeast Asia's tallest mountain, Yu Mountain(Yushan), which is nearly 4,000 meter in height. Besides mountains, beautiful coastal scenes are also part of Taiwan's great natural asset. Starting from the northern tip of the island is the North Coast & Guanyin Mountain(Guanyinshan) National Scenic Area and Northeast and Yilan Coast National Scenic Area that features various sorts of coastal geography. Traveling all the way down from here, one will first arrive at the scenic East Coast National Scenic Area and East Rift Valley National Scenic Area, and then the Dapeng Bay National Scenic Area blessed with sunshine and tropical touch. Alongside the mountainous areas is the Maolin National Scenic Area, where a lot of indigenous people live and place one can check out the world of butterfly, Rukai stone-made houses and Natural scenes in Taiwan. Legendary tales depict subtle beauty of Ali Mountain(Alishan) National Scenic Area, where you can enjoy the relaxing scene of sunrise & cloud sea. Natural setting of Sun Moon Lake National Scenic Area, eagle-spotting at Bagua Mountain, home of fruit - Li Mountain(Lishan) can sacred Buddhist sanctuary- Lion’s Head Mountain, can bring to you the many faces of the island's beauty.
% k$ Q* [% p: k9 Q5 R0 B! }  ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 i; v  l5 ?/ V8 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPenghu National Scenic Area, comprising of ninety islets, scattering around the Taiwan Strait. Flat landscape makes it different from Taiwan Island. It is blessed with the most spectacular view in Taiwan. Located in the southeast of Taiwan, Orchid Island and Green Island offer the enjoyment of nature environment, such as whale spotting and scuba diving. Matzu(Matsu) National Scenic Area comprises four townships on five islands. Most of the tourist sites are located in Nangan. Beigan has its stone houses and fish noodles. Juguang has its fishing port, as well as a lighthouse designated as a Class 2 historic site. In Dongyin one will find fantastic rock formations and the Dongyin branch of the Matzu(Matsu) Distillery. Southwest Coast National Scenic Area is the 12th national scenic area. Natural and cultural attractions abound at the Siraya National Scenic Area in southern Taiwan's Tainan City. In addition to five scenic reservoir areas (Cengwen, Wushantou, Baihe, Jianshanpi, and Hutoupi), the scenic area embraces the geologically fascinating Cao Mountain(Caoshan) Moon World, the Zouzhen archaeological site, and the skin-pampering mud springs of Guanziling. Colorful indigenous events and tasty local specialties also await you at Siraya. The scenic area's main attraction is a varied coastline that consists of sand dunes, sand banks, marshes and wetlands, offering precious ecological habitats for wildlife.
2 h4 V$ n! R5 N  s$ {* ~7 t5 a, S3 o公仔箱論壇3 n2 m' q# E* ], r9 W9 G
Taiwan now has 8 National Parks - Yanming Mountain(Yangmingshan) National Park in Taipei suburban, which is famous for its volcanic landscape; the Xueba(Shei-Pa) National Park, a crossing Hsinchu & Miaoli counties and famous for special fish species- Formosan Oncorhynchus Masou; locating in Hualien county adjacent to Liwu creek, Taroko National Park is known for its lofty canyon landscape; a crossing many counties in central Taiwan, Yu Mountain(Yushan) National Park is famous for its bright sunshine; locating in south tip, Kending(Kenting) National Park gives you a total touch of Southeast Asia; Kinmen National Park which is known for legacies from the war decades ago;  The Dongsha Atoll Marine National Park was established in January 2007 at the north tip of the South China Sea, marking the southern portal to the Taiwan Strait. The atoll has a unique white sand landscape formed of coral and shell. Finally, both culture and natural attractions await your discovery at Taijiang National Park.公仔箱論壇. V) |9 I$ ~" Y6 K2 j- Z$ _3 a
www3.tvboxnow.com5 c" n7 P- ]( @- N! L8 x2 W- }
Besides, National Palace Museum, located in outskirt of Taipei City, is home to essence of the five-thousand-year Chinese history. It has the finest collections of Chinese Arts, providing an eye-opening experience of Chinese culture. Taiwan is somewhere you can experience the amazement of Chinese culture.
Very informative, thank you! I think I need to setup a plan to visit this island sometime.
公仔箱論壇6 _$ L0 Q4 E, w; V
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( O2 y% L1 B- C3 T

+ x2 o9 `( }3 R+ P( Q! I8 @+ t/ g7 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) T- e/ w3 }; O4 J
這麼多超棒的美景~
* N! d  w) Q# [! w) p公仔箱論壇好想趕緊親眼目睹!
台灣大溪花海農場
8 ~5 H( g$ I! x0 W7 c2 d公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- L3 n0 W6 p& r) t6 U; o2 o6 w  M

9 b  F- k* k& v1 q$ Wwww3.tvboxnow.com台灣南投清境農場
6 N9 P: i* d, q3 B+ }- g& z: j公仔箱論壇
靚到好似假的一樣。
返回列表