返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
2 }: I' s0 E$ Z  O公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份www3.tvboxnow.com) M" a+ b) A8 ^3 @* z
西元2010年04月27日8 J, M6 g4 r$ i3 a, }# |4 i
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

3 C% \6 {, |/ f2 [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
) w) \4 [( k6 M' b公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份公仔箱論壇. X: |; L: A2 Y) C9 g% ?# |- c1 K
西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇, ?. T$ K* k0 Z' T* K9 ?; b
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

" w) \6 x$ J( U7 Q: ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 m2 m, {0 ^4 [* K
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
, C: J5 i9 n& O# c( n+ Z; e* q9 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月27日
6 n1 \. ~7 N3 a  U8 \www3.tvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

7 f5 S& h2 `# B5 W% Y$ R8 S/ Y公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 [( J% o' ?8 d: U
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
! o: [8 D# k# n, |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ d- l4 \' B5 A
西元2010年04月26日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! U/ a( }/ q0 [, B$ U

' T# {7 @; ?  _. D1 J公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
+ W* S  ?4 Z! D9 Q1 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)& k" _, ?& A  w
西元2010年04月24日
& j* Q% Q( ]3 S" X3 a0 g+ W. uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
  P& c( Y0 T8 C  e( L"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
. f8 C! o5 N4 U* zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)www3.tvboxnow.com+ M1 T6 C6 m. ?$ _6 P+ G
西元2010年04月24日
" j6 i* W) q% w' @2 I( R公仔箱論壇
$ n0 u7 }# o0 J1 z' ["LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)公仔箱論壇& ^) s2 W$ {+ D6 N1 j! b9 k" W
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)www3.tvboxnow.com5 M- W, b0 W6 Y! r$ u( g3 v
西元2010年04月24日www3.tvboxnow.com% b7 X4 W7 \  r- }& K' u3 W

$ C* ]1 l% K/ R" Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇$ Q+ N' I; t0 M! ~
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
! E) C* X8 u% W6 z& M8 L- M# B) HUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
7 t, ]4 U4 P7 R  y! u; O3 `1 \# V7 p9 A
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario) }- j; e* d- v0 y. u' O
www3.tvboxnow.com9 d. i0 U3 x1 G* P( ]; E
By Greg Szymanski, JD
* @; r# l* H- S) m9 C+ DApril 23, 2010
/ j: W) U; t6 g; ^; g% V& l公仔箱論壇The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 F  r' B" l5 Q( o& j
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ Z, {7 l1 Q( r
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
! ?; f  X+ A: w; G( S3 Z在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
* [' _- d1 [4 g* n  hwww3.tvboxnow.comWith the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& ?# r2 c7 ^+ t% F6 ]( b9 P
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。. ^2 X, ?4 f  ^: [0 p/ W
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 S7 \# S7 z8 X; }& V/ E3 u9 k" I7 e
公仔箱論壇: E, t  B  W- x" B, ?" C+ W
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”公仔箱論壇' ?3 W8 g- m) d" s( e2 e. u+ D! x

5 }8 U' m7 E/ _! ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”( d/ h$ B0 m. b. H/ l* f

5 @. g8 l7 q/ D' ^) e% k6 SHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.公仔箱論壇7 R; \$ g4 {/ Q2 ~0 ~6 T! Z# z0 b6 w9 R

* X8 J6 C; D; w+ N; P5 d) g$ T* bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ b/ t- F& B- k2 V5 g; T3 |
公仔箱論壇! Z+ P" s/ d9 Y  i( t" l/ c
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.公仔箱論壇' |, z( A2 ]# \, y5 ]1 D% G; p
www3.tvboxnow.com6 M4 H4 b# g6 z7 w7 Z7 y7 J; V
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.. b2 p5 `* j" o
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 C$ S0 @" y( a& s% W# {/ l% Q
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
; i8 i6 ~% C+ r# n* t: CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" z4 s" A8 \. M. R1 i“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
. v4 k2 z8 `% z5 a+ O  Q
& L7 [) M* n3 o% oBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:www3.tvboxnow.com: o6 G1 z: Y# t' ]& n
www3.tvboxnow.com) W: P4 w0 r6 H; Z/ w
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
9 G  f+ Y% i2 Y' _' Y9 P' J% G公仔箱論壇" o) G( U, E+ e: I. `
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”公仔箱論壇$ e, p5 Y$ J& A% r1 ~* |6 ~
7 l# `, q. ?% V8 }
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!www3.tvboxnow.com! E3 }% x" h4 D# E8 @
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大