返回列表 回復 發帖
Aussies are racist pigs
其實係個別例子,澳洲人都好nice
最好報警

A woman who allegedly racially abused a school student on a Sydney bus has been charged by police after a fellow passenger captured footage of the encounter on a mobile phone and posted it on YouTube.
The 55-year-old woman, from Balmain, will appear in court in August after she allegedly told the schoolboy to "go back on your f---ing boat" during a profanity-laden rant on a public bus in Burwood in April this year.
The teenage student, who is of Asian descent and was still dressed in his uniform, boarded the bus at the intersection of Burwood Road and Railway Parade at 3.30pm on April 17 when a female passenger began verbally abusing him.
In a video posted on YouTube by another passenger, a woman is shown yelling at the male student to sit down on the M41 bus from Burwood to Campsie.
Advertisement
"It's not f---ing right. Sit the f--- down," the woman says, adding that the student should "get a passport bro".
"No-one can see where they're going. Especially when I'm drunk.
"I'm born here, I know what I'm doing.
"Go back on your f---ing boat and f--- off.
"There's a lot of Aussie passengers on this bus and I'm telling ya, they're totally not going to agree with you, I tell you right now. And I'm one of them."
During the rant, the woman also says Prime Minister Julia Gillard "should make more boats".
The driver intervenes several times and asks the student to sit down, which he does, and for the woman to be quiet.
"Yeah no worries. Yeah I'll shut up, I'll shut the f--- up," the woman responds.
A passenger uploaded the video to YouTube, and police later appealed for public help to identify the woman.
Assistant Commissioner Max Mitchell, from the Police Transport Command, said about 5pm on Tuesday officers went to a unit on George Street in Balmain and spoke to a 55-year-old woman.
She was issued a field court attendance notice for offensive language, and is due to appear in Burwood Local Court on August 6.
“This type of racial abuse, especially where young children are involved, is completely deplorable and will not be tolerated," Mr Mitchell said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/get-a- ... .html#ixzz2XHvbEJKG
本帖最後由 alanngli 於 2013-7-12 09:13 PM 編輯

A similar incident happened again not long after this one, except this time the bus driver stopped the bus and asked the person to leave.

Aussies are not all racist, some of them were offended because of immigrants clinging to their culture at the expense of local culture, but most of them embrace immigrants, especially those who made an effort to assimilate into the general society.
有次我去澳洲旅行, 航空男服務員都對華人沒有禮貌, 他送飲品給我們時, 用手指敲我們張枱, 他應該是用英語說:excuse me! 當時我覺得佢係歧視黃皮膚的人.
我有朋友被他們掉雞蛋
日本右翼份子係衰格ga la, 戰時炸人地國土, 佢地係好睇唔起中國人, 我果次係上海嘅酒店食早餐無端端俾個唔識嘅日本老坑恥笑, 不過我冇理佢. 呢個澳洲人都係憎日本人啫! 都了解佢心情嘅.
Call the cops. They finally get catch and put on court and charge.
Thanks for sharing
many white pig doesnt like asian people because we are rich and they are poor
THIS IS LIFE
many white pig doesnt like asian people because we are rich and they are poor
yoyourfather 發表於 2013-8-7 12:22 AM
Typical chinaman 阿Q attitude

"they dont like us because they are jealous of us"

I can tell you now very categorically they are NOT jealous of you, they treat you like shit cos you look and act like a total loser. Law of the jungle mate, sheeps get eaten.
korea people do not come from china people.
Mascots of Australia: kangaroo, koala and racist.
Thanks for sharing
返回列表