返回列表 回復 發帖

蕃薯葉真係好易種

番回到澳洲, 有D菜真係好難食(同香港D菜比), 所以自己種(由簡到難), 先種蕃薯葉
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• chowold2

澳洲天氣好, 好似種任何植物都冇難度
本帖最後由 亞良 於 2014-2-19 11:30 AM 編輯

係呀番泥澳洲 1個月多DD, 涼瓜, 白蘿蔔相信下個月就有收成, D花都由死死地轉番靚花.

評分次數

• vandas

連簕杜鹃都有... 試過一次;可惜太凍種唔到, 羨慕到流口水.
係呀番泥澳洲 1個月多DD, 涼瓜, 白蘿蔔相信下個月就有收成, D花都由死死地轉番靚花.
亞良 發表於 2014-2-19 11:24 AM
Hi Bro,
I have just setup a raised vege patch. about 1.5m x 6m.  I bought some seedlings from the local nursery, they are mostly Australian veges.  I've got green bak choi, broccoli, spinach, 2 types of capsicum, coriander and some strawberries.  I love those purple sweet potatoes (pale skin), taros, and I would like to grow some ginger too.  Have you tried any of those?  Can you tell me where did you get those sweet potatoes  seedlings?  For the 白蘿蔔,  I've ordered some seeds from eBay, I know there are two different type, one for summer and the other for winter, do you know how long does it take for the seed to germinate?  And for the ginger and taro, you know how expensive they are here!  Have you tried growing them here?
The vege patch is looking very nice now, I ordered some vege growing soil from a nursery, topped up with organic composed and dynamic lifter pellet, and covered with sugar can mulch. I put in an automated self watering system too.  (Me being always lazy.)
Its been raining for last few days, so the timing that I put in the seedlings were perfect.
I may post some pics when the weather clears up.

評分次數

• chowold2

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
norman dear, dear norman, so how's valentine n yuen siew (Canton) festival. 次的元宵加情人節 sweeeeet sweeeeeeeeeet ma?  ginger n taro readily available n inexpensive in NYC. But some asian veges n asian fruit r expensive here. Wow norman, if i moved to aust i wanna be u neighbor, so vegetarian cat can go out into u vegetable gdn after midnight n chomp chomp u organic gdn LOL.

評分次數

• chowold2

friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
my dear aussie mate, if u dun hve back yard, can plant sweet potato leaf by the kitchen window or not ah? LOL
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
本帖最後由 chowold2 於 2014-2-20 01:00 PM 編輯
Hi Bro,
I have just setup a raised vege patch. about 1.5m x 6m.  I bought some seedlings from the local nursery, they are mostly Australian veges.  I've got green bak choi, broccoli, spinach, 2 types ...
norman.ho 發表於 2014-2-19 01:53 PM
Norman,好想睇下你嘅豪華形raised vege bed,自動灑水系統係我嘅夢想,貼些圖片給大家欣賞下。
良兄嘅蕃薯葉苗係唔洗錢買,你睇下就知道。
http://www.tvboxnow.com/thread-2510453-1-11.html
真匿名
norman dear, dear norman, so how's valentine n yuen siew (Canton) festival. 次的元宵加情人節 sweeeeet sweeeeeeeeeet ma?  ginger n taro readily available n inexpensive in NYC. But some asian veges n as ...
kimmi8k 發表於 2014-2-20 09:49 AM
Kimmi, if you are the vegetarian, you should come to 花苑園藝 more .
We have the best gardening guys here. Sure you will find what you want about self grow vege.
真匿名
本帖最後由 亞良 於 2014-2-21 02:33 PM 編輯
Kimmi, if you are the vegetarian, you should come to 花苑園藝 more .
We have the best gardening guys here. Sure you will find what you want about self grow vege.
chowold2 發表於 2014-2-20 01:05 PM
chowold2哥, D蕃薯葉可以食了, 夠加入二碗湯粉

評分次數

• chowold2

良兄,我舊年都學你種咗兩盤蕃薯葉,不過都係太少,吃到到喉唔到肺,今年我會種多D。
你有無試過直接用蕃薯發苗,這樣先可以大量生產
真匿名
種子都在網上買嗎?

評分次數

• chowold2

種子都在網上買嗎?
種子都在網上買嗎?
3oooooo 發表於 2014-3-3 10:18 PM
不用在網上買種子,去市場買蕃薯就是種子。
真匿名
良兄,我舊年都學你種咗兩盤蕃薯葉,不過都係太少,吃到到喉唔到肺,今年我會種多D。
你有無試過直接用蕃薯發苗,這樣先可以大量生產
chowold2 發表於 2014-2-21 02:49 PM
chowold2 師兄, 有試過, 但佢生得很長, 要面積很大同外觀唔靚仔, 種盆容易又好看, 兩三星期就有得食,  明天有得食囉.

評分次數

• chowold2

返回列表