返回列表 回復 發帖

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 神盾局特工 第四季 1080p 全22集[本季終]

,  描述: 1080p MKV (內封/附英文字幕)
本帖最後由 lululand 於 2017-6-3 01:24 AM 編輯

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 神盾局特工 第四季 1080p 全22集[本季終] (只有英文字幕)

The fourth season of the American television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (promoted as Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Ghost Rider), which is based on the Marvel Comics organization S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division), revolves around the character of Phil Coulson and his team of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and allies as they deal with various enhanced individuals following the signing of the Sokovia Accords. It is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), sharing continuity with the films of the franchise. The first episode premiered at a screening on September 19, 2016, with the season, scheduled for 22 episodes, airing on ABC beginning on September 20, 2016. The season is produced by ABC Studios, Marvel Television, and Mutant Enemy Productions, with Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, and Jeffrey Bell serving as showrunners.
The season was ordered in March 2016, and production began that July. Alongside Clark Gregg, who reprises his role as Coulson from the film series, principal cast members Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge and Henry Simmons return from previous seasons while John Hannah was promoted to the principal cast after appearing in a recurring role inseason three. This season deals with how the film Captain America: Civil War affects the series, and introduces recurring guest starGabriel Luna as the mystical Robbie Reyes / Ghost Rider to coincide with the film Doctor Strange, which explores mysticism in the MCU.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
十分感謝大大的熱情分享~
Thanks
Thanks a lot for sharing.  Appreciated if Chinese script is available.
1# lululand Thank you very much
thanks
Thank you
1# lululand Thank you very much
thanks for sharing
Enjoy your life !
十分感謝大大的熱情分享
thank you
Thanks my lord ^^
Thanks
thanks
thanks