Westlife - Season In The Sun

**Download Here**
1 f' Y. m  {- @3 _
3 U  P3 N- g+ _+ E( jwww3.tvboxnow.comLyric:4 P; u; N( i5 t) k  t8 I
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  q  t; y( N7 r' }" M0 L* E2 j
Goodbye to you my trusted friend
( O2 `0 j0 x$ C& G$ Wwww3.tvboxnow.comWe've known each other
6 p; v/ |: r9 p& ~- j, j* [Together we've climned hills and trees
4 g4 t. t* V& S+ i* X/ |9 ^* f! BLearned of love and ABC'stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 I7 F2 J1 e! [7 T
Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees# @& f  A% F, Z5 @2 I; ^5 \
Goodbye my friend it's hard to dietvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: P( }% H2 s1 `/ D0 W  p! e, @3 ^
When all the birds are singing in the sky
2 L" }! D2 Q, W公仔箱論壇Now that spring is in the air
4 w$ k3 q, }8 K0 C5 e3 N& k公仔箱論壇Pretty girls are everywhere
# R3 n$ O$ ?* X, D! ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Think of me and I'll be therewww3.tvboxnow.com3 y* ?7 ?" ?- a9 Q# A
We had joy, we had funwww3.tvboxnow.com7 }8 X, h9 J( y7 P' y4 @! A/ \7 ^
we had seasons in the sunTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( B: d3 ]" j+ @3 o0 w6 m! D
But the hills that we climbedTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ R2 |0 s8 D9 a( M
Were just seasons out of time公仔箱論壇1 f5 ]0 g% x, `9 b: S
Wish you enjoy this music-fireinice. N% N, ^! V, T6 M6 `8 B! U, y& d# g4 w* _" \
Goodbye Papa please pray for me
- O! R# `5 g: [% T5 w: q. ~" V7 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I was the black sheep of the familyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# k' }+ P: o; R0 V: a! r
You tried to teach me right from wrong3 F& d6 y# U3 \
Too much wine and too much songTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 `( S1 s) J! n& ^! y/ b) q
Wonder how I got along
3 ~8 u* |) E6 s! uGoodbye Papa it's hard to die
2 b7 U; `' ]* oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When all the birds are singing in the skyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  X5 o2 ~8 G3 m! i
Now that the spring is in the air
& a. x! M; u4 X5 B8 y  O) Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLittle children everywhere公仔箱論壇) _4 X+ k& B: V! q! \) u% y
When you see them, I'll be there
# e: ?" D) s5 n% S/ p/ v& `7 m5 lWe had joy, we had fun
5 B- n+ \) P- c6 N+ Z3 JWe had seasons in the sun公仔箱論壇7 w  K$ h! @. W5 W, z$ j/ x
But the wine and the song
! d; `" J, N$ E8 r9 \( ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLike the seasons have all goneTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: \% H- i5 ~& z
We had joy, we had funTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  X2 @1 e* L* Y: a; t0 v. |9 u
We had seasons in the sun
/ U  O6 d3 ?' a' U7 j' g8 E" itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut the wine and the songtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! l$ u8 G3 }# x0 s' u- p# Q
Like the seasons have all gonetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( C; T8 g  v2 H6 Z. f
Thank you for enjoying Fireinice Group's music lrc!
7 Y- e2 H4 f3 w/ {/ ?. Rwww3.tvboxnow.comGoodbye Michelle my little one
. u3 B: J& ^  H8 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYou gave me love and helped me find the suntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 m3 k0 J5 ~+ i/ U
And every time that I was down
, p8 c2 ?1 m9 L- i/ i" GYou would always come around
' a6 S, x" N  H7 E9 z) p( n0 Iwww3.tvboxnow.comAnd get my feet back on the ground
! O6 F4 }$ S4 ~6 Y公仔箱論壇Goodybye Michelle it's hard to die
; E6 y& _4 K+ N# u5 K& M公仔箱論壇When all the birds are singing in the skytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 M6 r/ E0 q5 h& \  N/ j
Now that the spring is in the airtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 ]- r8 {* }( x1 m5 j8 H
With the flowers everywhere
- I$ N$ ~" R( W' J, AI wish that we could both be therewww3.tvboxnow.com# q0 Y8 X6 u$ V1 N; C
We had joy, we had funtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; d) ^$ e" |4 P- [/ D
we had seasons in the sun公仔箱論壇; D+ Z1 H  L4 p7 ~: a# e, Q% p& ?
But the hills that we climbedwww3.tvboxnow.com% c6 \6 b4 s/ L) U% a' P# H
Were just seasons out of time
% N4 P/ R% f* E; m8 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We had joy, we had fun
$ j2 i# G$ z4 o+ c( f+ pWe had seasons in the sun
5 I2 c2 G- l* U$ Vwww3.tvboxnow.comBut the wine and the songtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; B* s2 j9 P6 }4 T
Like the seasons have all gone
& \0 J/ s/ N, ~- L5 Y6 y) _6 S公仔箱論壇We had joy, we had funwww3.tvboxnow.com( j3 v5 O& T# ~
0 T1 W+ r5 J: S8 v0 I. `" I0 mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But the wine and the songwww3.tvboxnow.com' L, y, h* d2 Z, R! q& T9 }
Like the seasons have all gone公仔箱論壇+ q) y, H5 P% M. N6 P4 a  [
We had joy, we had fun/ h' B' |8 @) z( d
! n- W) U4 ]) l6 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut the wine and the songTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( l, Y, [4 h  h
Like the seasons have all gone公仔箱論壇7 I8 D) Y3 v+ ~( L7 a0 x) R
We had joy, we had fun
5 G8 I* v( m' mwww3.tvboxnow.comWe had seasons in the sun
" h* z* }. Y' a! W# c0 Gwww3.tvboxnow.comBut the wine and the song

美白针 ~~ http://madzjoeybeauty.blogspot.com
返回列表