返回列表 回復 發帖

[MP4] [BT下载][猎人:死亡符文][2019][HD-MP4/3.72GB][1080P][英语中字](瑞典)

c$ v( p' K: c1 [9 o% \% G+ K( y0 j( C( T
◎译  名 猎人:死亡符文 / The Huntress: Rune of the Dead公仔箱論壇- [2 Q; `3 }5 A3 i9 T7 k
◎片  名 The.Huntress.Rune.of.the.Deadtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ E- |: N, f, G9 s0 L
◎年  代 2019
, Z# ]1 O6 Q( W& f6 L8 Y, @4 V◎产  地 瑞典tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 F6 o" i3 e, V# U  i3 N) q  t4 h' Y
◎类  别 动作 / 惊悚 / 恐怖" l+ B- h8 R3 u9 `. L! w
◎语  言 英语
8 D7 L, n: V$ C# ]5 P+ J# b. j0 B◎上映日期 2019-08-23(德国蓝光及DVD发行) / 2019-10-19(瑞典)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 z- U) @: G* M& v5 M! |
◎IMDb评星  ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' U) m( a% d, m# o6 C5 }" C
◎IMDb评分  5.1/10 from 3,815 users
+ l2 f% M& [' q) z1 R: h% ~4 n8 V1 }  atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8284860/
- Y4 K8 K( }- x6 b4 Y5 s/ ^9 {◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/34816898/
0 P$ N& q0 l6 [  {7 B公仔箱論壇◎片  长 105分钟- T5 g0 k8 C$ |8 g
◎编  剧 Caroline af Ugglas Caroline af Ugglas
# _- z" P# H  Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, Z* E2 O7 @; O+ J; Q
◎简  介 " B! Y  O, [2 r6 l
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* G4 y: J% V. z
  811 AD, a family, isolated in their home, deep in the woods a few days travel from Birka. They are poor. The hunting and fishing has been bad for some time, and the father, Joar, takes the desperate measure of going on a Viking raid. Joar does not return for a long time, and the family starts to fear he never will. Runa, the oldest daughter, takes over her fathers chores in his absence. She misses him dearly and nourishes a tender hope that he, once again, will return to them. But in her heart, somehow she knows, that the suffering of the family has just begun. There is something in the air, something in the water, the wind and in the soil. Runa is becoming aware of something vile, something dangerous out in the forest. One day when she is out hunting, she finds a bleeding man, a warrior, almost unconscious. She brings him inside and the family tend to his wounds. As he heals, she realizes he is sent to protect the family from an approaching evil. And he brings news of her father.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Thank you
Thank you for sharing
thank you
感谢楼主,無私奉獻,再次谢谢!
1# ttfpw   i3 }2 l' w  `+ s0 t

. |* a1 q9 s" l( O0 |# N: r/ Q7 N# v公仔箱論壇
7 ~3 `6 R7 Y' h  o4 ^7 F0 A, D/ vwww3.tvboxnow.comThanks for sharing!
thanks a lot for sharing
Thank you for sharing
Thank you for sharing
thank you very much
Thank you for sharing
thanks for sharing
非常好看謝謝分享
Thank you for sharing
thanks for sharing
返回列表