返回列表 回復 發帖

[MP4] [BT下载][美国梦和其他童话故事][2022][HD-MP4/1.28GB][英语中字][1080P][美国]

( `9 j7 o0 c) R" Uwww3.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: s/ }( O. I( ^+ j5 ?" o
◎译  名 美国梦和其他童话故事
. O1 E$ G0 a4 t; C& j/ gwww3.tvboxnow.com◎片  名 The American Dream and Other Fairy Tales公仔箱論壇, J9 j# `, Q# ^& D
◎年  代 2022www3.tvboxnow.com! w, V$ N# B9 R/ H5 s( X
◎产  地 美国www3.tvboxnow.com5 u. m* n$ A4 \
◎语  言 英语
" n9 \$ c- j9 {1 Cwww3.tvboxnow.com◎上映日期 2022-01-25(圣丹斯电影节) / 2022-09-23(美国)
8 l; ~, U" e# T◎豆瓣评星 ★★★☆☆TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 u. l6 J$ V2 n6 c
◎豆瓣评分 6.3/10 from 76 users
+ L: v) _3 O6 }" _. U) |3 b' mwww3.tvboxnow.com◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/35738452/TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. ~9 x) X! Y4 s4 w' t$ K8 \
◎片  长 87分钟
1 k: |0 G% d" [0 O◎导  演 凯瑟琳·休斯 / Kathleen Hughes/ u) L# }  \$ ^! U3 H9 X

0 I7 ?2 E  N+ q* |( _$ S" x公仔箱論壇◎简  介 
$ r) T4 l0 B! T4 M6 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ r9 ^0 [8 t; R" S) h
  Americans are working harder for less pay. The rich are getting astonishingly richer, and the poor have come to define the U.S. workforce. The American Dream and Other Fairy Tales is the beginning of a conversation that most Americans, rich and poor, have a hard time talking honestly about — class equity and the shift in our values. The American dream, once the promise of our country, has evaporated in front of our eyes.7 r# Z- ~8 k3 i, ~- a! h& |
  The situation is getting personal. In 2018 Abigail Disney, a descendant of Walt Disney, received a message via Facebook from a Disneyland “cast member” seeking help to obtain better pay. Abigail went to visit his family in Anaheim, California, and witnessed how he and so many workers at “the happiest place on earth” were living out of their cars and relying on food banks to feed their families while Disney CEO Bob Iger was well on his way to becoming a newly minted billionaire. How did this happen? The American Dream and Other Fairy Tales is Disney’s bold attempt at publicly interrogating her family’s legacy.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
support you
thank you
thanks for sharing
Thank you very much
thanks
thanks for sharing
THANK FOR SHARING
  d, j; |: C! P1 X$ sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* Y. y4 B: t9 U! w
衷心的感謝 !
thankyou
thankyou
衷心感謝樓主無私的分享 , 萬分感激!
Thank you for sharing..........
thanks for sharing
返回列表