Board logo

標題: My Lazy Afternoon ..... [打印本頁]

作者: misery98    時間: 2011-11-19 08:46 AM     標題: My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2011-11-19 10:42 AM

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯
8 _  c3 C% c5 v. c5 P公仔箱論壇& Q9 h' F- b% ]: u) W+ Q
Its more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ?; F3 G, D6 h
www3.tvboxnow.com- k0 O& a% j2 w; N
Reflexively,
0 ~0 c: X0 l8 F& itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mind; _! T2 g; |+ o
  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
6 U3 P/ z4 w4 H/ ]5 R2 F: B
  a( J. t& ^2 j& }1 @I love it.
1 K7 ]/ d, K! T& ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* u9 l& E  t& i* C3 k$ S
3 [" J( V% [7 _% J) _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
作者: busyfun    時間: 2011-11-19 12:56 PM

本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯
! e- n  c* c5 {+ l' e5 h8 }6 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' N2 I$ z. B: {/ N
What a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:
2 k9 W% @/ Q  {+ T3 lWith nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by
9 b! R) ]" E1 g+ d/ `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇( ^% O1 M# q" p% A
lying on a hammock beneath a large tree,
  E! C  T7 ]* n" F( Hwww3.tvboxnow.comclosing my eyes to meditate,% }7 S% M, a! E6 E
relaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,
$ t- h+ w. }6 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbfeeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,
- _) Q7 q/ Q) \+ d& u% x( yhearing the bee bussing around,www3.tvboxnow.com1 P$ B  l0 u; P) s# X- A+ _
listening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,www3.tvboxnow.com4 a) n' g) S" h$ i
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
% P7 F" @" K) ^) w8 I, dwww3.tvboxnow.com6 Z1 u. D- u9 ^5 K
drinking a real cool lemon tea,
: ]& }" k$ M- J! z0 g/ Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbturning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
% B. ?6 G% l' A# B/ i公仔箱論壇inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
% v8 d4 t; P/ Q% N; z" X; C5 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,公仔箱論壇3 V/ \, H+ m9 b; [; v0 d
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,; T5 J+ S: b0 Z
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,! j# B5 G, [: V
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......www3.tvboxnow.com* I8 b" B- T6 T, h- S& D
To do nothing at all is not being lazy. www3.tvboxnow.com5 J6 U# V: H' q$ ?( {1 k
After all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.! `3 y9 R6 _# L& h" p/ a& m* O" {9 C- N  E
Resting is a part of life not to be postponed.
/ Q* w4 ^7 X8 u" \Our days have been long, and our nights make us wait TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 Y/ g) O  G6 d' N. x2 a
to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.
( L7 t6 T& L: Y, U- s/ t  T公仔箱論壇It is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; v, W4 z/ F* K8 d, F  Z
as it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.公仔箱論壇" R. h0 o/ f8 Z, e; N: E1 V
A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2011-11-19 01:44 PM

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯 ! `6 {: ]! O! c8 q* V  a
www3.tvboxnow.com; j& Z# f4 Z& f
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
5 u4 r- P! p( Q; p公仔箱論壇drinking a real cool lemon tea,
! i( ^! q1 J' C& `1 i# Owww3.tvboxnow.comturning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- {8 _2 @; C% w6 n; T# R/ a
inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
) C8 h6 ^2 h$ Nadmiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) M" C! N1 v! Z' m" P7 g2 \
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! J, q# p5 _' ?
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,www3.tvboxnow.com, y7 S9 h: Q; c9 t, v' c: |
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
公仔箱論壇  ]% k3 r  Y6 ~% y
公仔箱論壇" ?& Q& X# G2 I) A5 \1 V9 x
You live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance.
5 p5 w4 M# N& j! g  ^4 V% \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2011-11-19 02:12 PM

For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0