Board logo

標題: [西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs [打印本頁]

作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2009-10-4 04:54 PM     標題: Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSH
0 F' B' I; P$ Y公仔箱論壇Herman's Hermits - 1967
, o7 w$ ]8 D7 L; O  l- i$ j
* V' `; P. N* M, C3 r0 U! wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
; [# E% D& j3 ^& T* p$ G0 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAll over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
# x  e/ v) t$ m3 m+ J8 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You know what I mean公仔箱論壇: v5 i' i& }' i1 {8 j
Just the two of us and nobody else in sight公仔箱論壇0 K; H# w, `+ H& h! X
There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 o& S( M. u% A/ J+ B' y$ H; L
So listen very carefully
- l; C4 W& J: |8 J" F9 S公仔箱論壇Closer now and you will see what I meanwww3.tvboxnow.com8 M# i. b% f# {3 B& e, Z1 e% f
It isn't a dream8 i) }" G2 v/ u) r7 D. x! C
The only sound that you will hear
& Z" X% q3 f- s* }9 R( p0 jIs when I whisper in your earTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( j4 w( r# k- c6 U) q
I love you forever and ever
3 |1 U' C; g: d- e0 D  b& o) P/ Hwww3.tvboxnow.comThere's a kind of hush all over the world tonightwww3.tvboxnow.com& Q8 P6 O$ L- G* C5 Y; ^! F
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love! l7 O0 v. F- q' M
La-la-la-la-la-la-la
0 l0 Y3 ?( N8 ?/ w7 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la1 i$ t  j! H  B
La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la# R. G" t% u- W/ j; _/ ?
La-la-la-la-laTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: d+ V4 i+ \8 @0 f
So listen very carefully
( J/ a4 H' O* Q7 r% t9 V; OCloser now and you will see what I mean
; M$ ^* F( C( utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt isn't a dream4 j" D, v$ s. {  ^- e
The only sound that you will hearwww3.tvboxnow.com5 b" n, G& E& O6 L" N4 b2 M* h7 o
Is when I whisper in your ear7 Y  u# C6 N; x! H
I love you forever and evertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 C% \3 L  O! g
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
8 g2 g1 O  b$ x6 j# d& mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAll over the world people just like us are falling in love
+ G; b5 h$ L0 E% wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Yeah, they're falling in love
% `4 X" m2 `3 b* U8 H! i+ u6 ywww3.tvboxnow.comHush, they're falling in lovetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( E; e. d7 e7 ]8 t2 F2 N! D
Hush
6 }/ I& I5 j, i0 F8 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapz
1 o4 l) u% F6 C6 k, r
( \/ U; n8 u) v! Y/ m% ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTERwww3.tvboxnow.com- z2 }" z. s8 y/ t7 L  t5 g8 B7 C
(Trevor Peacock)
8 s) i0 E3 ^3 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Herman's Hermits - 1965
& R& [3 J* c$ T% @) v% iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
8 h8 a) g& @! V  d) p3 D7 k( Q公仔箱論壇Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter
; M4 w4 V5 O0 P. M6 k2 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Girls as sharp as her are somethin' rare+ c" o/ b" G! c
But it's sad, she doesn't love me now公仔箱論壇, f! {* @* p* @' d: t' O
She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
3 M, |" S4 e  n2 O4 A! b, IShe wants to return those things I bought her
1 T5 _* h# W) v; |7 Y  P9 g. iwww3.tvboxnow.comTell her she can keep them just the same
  F& O' a1 \: R  I1 ?  iwww3.tvboxnow.comThings have changed, she doesn't love me now
+ ^1 M- J4 {8 f! w9 j: ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine公仔箱論壇- d% \% d2 F# u
Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well
" v" _7 o, R1 S- i, cwww3.tvboxnow.comYou'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud* R' g( b1 V) f; M3 a0 M% q% C% E
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)公仔箱論壇/ Y; M$ b- A9 B; S
Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 C$ U5 ~* n. j7 `- ^6 p
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
6 w( z' H, ?& MI'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
0 }( T' t& F" T/ [5 \Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well6 x" m5 O7 c8 ]$ u5 @7 s. \  X  x
You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud
1 c& J$ Q* K, X0 j% r' D$ _www3.tvboxnow.comIf she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)公仔箱論壇+ G9 N- `3 I7 S: D
Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)+ C& X5 Y9 G. y- x7 V5 B, b
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart. b: y* h) f2 w* e1 N2 D  I+ ^$ G
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
2 J+ K& F6 ~3 L( LMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
+ c- ]1 e8 j3 r  z" J, C- F# `0 hwww3.tvboxnow.comMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  \' I  r4 x) p: U. c- _7 S
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
. j' N4 X: W) L' o$ ?" y公仔箱論壇Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
' d4 r; S, Q4 m  V8 ^: a公仔箱論壇http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  L/ t/ D7 Q, c, d- \3 \8 m# {: Q, S/ h, }

! q9 U, p1 ?% L4 U( qwww3.tvboxnow.comLISTEN PEOPLE
6 G3 f2 W3 w/ Y3 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(Graham Gouldman)公仔箱論壇+ g: O7 {+ v8 W. ^% H$ I7 P
Herman's Hermits公仔箱論壇* i* c: i  b7 |: T$ {, h8 J" B
www3.tvboxnow.com- W2 k, G( I( [! T9 f. u3 L
Listen people to what I saytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' \3 x. L, H7 P( i0 `1 Y! O0 |
I say everybody's got to have their day( M8 ^. R, V% b7 n
And don't you know thatwww3.tvboxnow.com( h2 Z2 r; l) D' C
Everybody's got to love somebody sometimewww3.tvboxnow.com/ e' ?# U3 e- u2 Y1 s* Y/ e
Everybody's got to win a hearttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# D/ U5 w0 {1 I( R4 B* u
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
. q2 \# S: A1 i( @www3.tvboxnow.comWhen you do, I hope you never part公仔箱論壇( k) j# E6 x+ N% P2 H
I once found love, found love just like you
) e& _8 ~! K* P& B: WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But then he came, he might come to you
. Q2 d( l/ @9 h' [And don't you know that
$ j4 J3 C- B% o. KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime3 d6 J8 w" f7 }: G# t0 m, \
But everybody can part
4 g, T6 ?+ ?: m- N. ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEverybody's got to lose somebody sometimeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! i* R! O4 I$ W  G8 V
So take care that you don't lose your heart
) r. a; n* `1 r( D1 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTake my advice and you'll always find
# C+ Z& f! V2 X! E9 U' D% v9 O* b6 f* Vwww3.tvboxnow.comYou'll be happy all of the time
7 z2 [7 T% L$ b3 ]( P, {Take my advice and you will see
! N9 M1 H) W, L) Z  K5 |: cwww3.tvboxnow.comYou'll be happy as you can be& m) T: L: E$ s: f5 m5 T0 k/ H
Listen people to what I sayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% K, c3 M# r. z
I say everybody's got to have their day8 K* G6 M) c) W; j$ F  ~8 a  F
And don't you know that( H  }* F; T; g6 I- M
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
4 u/ \1 o- P4 ?1 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to win a heartTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) f. O1 E: d; W( K, s# O, b; J% B
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime公仔箱論壇7 |2 O4 o7 `: K/ @
When you do, I hope you never parttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( `! {% ?( b$ F) V/ ?* H8 C( f& f: y
You never partTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 n- [# i; y' F4 |6 d" L! T
Listen people
( H; N- }7 `  R' L; etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbListen people
2 n# }5 h2 C2 C* F公仔箱論壇http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0
4 E0 b% a7 f4 \0 r/ \+ B# }
* G: V7 S1 q0 {& I$ R" S9 _5 o公仔箱論壇THE END OF THE WORLD" _/ L! k9 A  ~. _
www3.tvboxnow.com" m, M, U9 g0 ]+ C5 k. J
Why does the sun go on shining 9 i* w1 T) b0 F: Q8 A
Why does the sea rush to shore tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) {7 y0 g% y0 {1 p
Don't they know it's the end of the world
0 k' B) c0 P& M5 d0 {' b3 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'Cause you don't love me any more
/ H% p1 j* Y0 ?Why do the birds go on singing 6 w; G5 L4 T0 \! ?  b
Why do the stars glow above
0 g" q0 T4 m- n" ?" U/ P* i2 B4 ZDon't they know it's the end of the world. k! w+ N$ ^* V+ c5 m3 z
It ended when I lost your love
" |: v% o. {  W4 J9 f2 k) ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I wake up in the morning and I wondertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ?0 N( E6 b- e, a; Y
Why everything's the same as it was TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. B, m8 m" j" g. h( Y
I can't understand, no, I can't understand* r# N, a/ [% q/ e0 L) V. Q4 g2 z
How life goes on the way it does tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 s: l; w. s5 O$ z/ I# Z" `
Why does my heart go on beating8 `! {% |. j/ P$ f3 `7 T+ a' `  t1 B
Why do these eyes of mine cry
) U6 n. W$ F8 ~. |, z" ADon't they know it's the end of the world公仔箱論壇( I% d& {! Z: c2 `* U( @+ c  \8 G0 F
It ended when you said goodbyewww3.tvboxnow.com; X5 x/ t# G/ N& [: a: s% C
Why does my heart go on beating' @3 ~& x! U* M. P
Why do these eyes of mine cry
4 y8 H7 a  w5 b4 m( Pwww3.tvboxnow.comDon't they know it's the end of the world公仔箱論壇% a( t# w3 T# m0 V/ d! c' s( |" _
It ended when you said goodbyeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  R& V8 ^! g1 e' F. E7 W

/ t3 Q' b: i, E* d% nhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrj公仔箱論壇% v6 R/ }# n# @. r4 `6 B
Its so different from the Skeeter Davis version.
6 O- _2 f1 J# ^8 G公仔箱論壇
% A/ J8 |& _; c& W# J6 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# }8 U) Q: W$ ?3 q1 N1 ]0 E& `. MNO MILK TODAY' U$ f6 \+ X5 u9 p2 r0 E
(Graham Gouldman)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 O0 @, p  ~  f. S
Herman's Hermitswww3.tvboxnow.com, A$ |# `1 w! ?  S/ F

. u8 G+ U7 i8 H+ YNo milk today, my love has gone awayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  b5 K( w: z( D
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
, y: k- f9 E% C0 J公仔箱論壇No milk today, it seems a common sight
0 Y0 ?9 z+ v1 ^www3.tvboxnow.comBut people passing by don't know the reason whyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 v! ]0 p2 [& C$ L  ]
How could they know just what this message means
4 V9 b2 m* L* ~' zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
2 z' Q8 x  k8 A/ |2 U) @+ Fwww3.tvboxnow.comHow could they know the palace there had beenTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  U8 D& P" g" `; w- u" j2 C2 K6 o! p
Behind the door where my love reigned as queentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! f% n$ s  O* M. N! ~9 z8 X
No milk today, it wasn't always so
$ \6 [: T- o0 r9 `7 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
8 I1 ?  a! [$ y4 ]* d% oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But all that's left is a place dark and lonely公仔箱論壇! ^( x* w2 @: Z9 S7 s& n' }* ^
A terraced house in a mean street back of town公仔箱論壇. N0 M- R( I2 f- N, u
Becomes a shrine when I think of you only  S5 V- g  @4 g. b' D7 E5 \6 u+ y
Just two up two down# B. D0 v6 L* t% i' \& ~
No milk today, it wasn't always sotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 H& J4 |4 M9 i6 x$ j$ X6 {9 C
The company was gay, we'd turn night into daytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ L, x8 H; |  y1 b# n; \! b
As music played the faster did we dance
6 X9 x0 |7 S2 L4 A3 q: z公仔箱論壇We felt it both at once, the start of our romance
( `* U3 c6 x) B8 N$ P/ b公仔箱論壇How could they know just what this message means公仔箱論壇! @# _* E. u' f" R9 T! {' R
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
" v9 s; O" g8 Z8 v5 B& o  wwww3.tvboxnow.comHow could they know a palace there had been
7 R% D8 J: t5 b, p! i& ^4 E/ UBehind the door where my love reigned as queen
7 Q. V8 f" s" g; @% z8 rwww3.tvboxnow.comNo milk today, my love has gone away
6 D( f8 d$ r$ V0 k  iThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, G4 `0 }+ a: q& v8 f$ K0 g
But all that's left is a place dark and lonelywww3.tvboxnow.com; i" V# d4 ]' s4 I) g( T
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
; N2 ]: T$ I1 Y  y5 KBecomes a shrine when I think of you onlywww3.tvboxnow.com" B) E6 m; m& x! D; a. Y2 C
Just two up two down: \, g" x, ^" c1 |
No milk today, my love has gone awaytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* q8 y6 b+ Q" K$ D
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
, M: s# \: h/ t% C  Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it seems a common sight2 V/ B0 G, G) p6 x" ?
But people passing by don't know the reason why
! ~3 u; \1 F- Y9 ^How could they know just what this message means
1 e  y' `% q/ }5 p5 bwww3.tvboxnow.comThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreamstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( Q8 ^5 g# s. |$ y$ L. F
How could they know a palace there had beenwww3.tvboxnow.com" s) N1 j* X8 F- u8 i4 v6 T+ \
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
- ^# [9 I! ^, [0 l5 awww3.tvboxnow.comNo milk today, it wasn't always so公仔箱論壇- g9 y4 q  `5 I; ]* n  [
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
* \  y% @4 H) n4 T' X7 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But all that's left is a place dark and lonely
. t7 w3 q) x( Y; U) ^, B* p. NA terraced house in a mean street back of townwww3.tvboxnow.com5 R+ k4 W0 U* I3 v
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonelywww3.tvboxnow.com  R1 P" j2 a1 A% q
A terraced house in a mean street back of townTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ b7 b) t5 B" l3 _
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely& m( N4 n$ j9 h1 |0 l# z
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
$ a# M# B' Q4 M- |www3.tvboxnow.comwww3.tvboxnow.com4 K( P! M* K6 x0 V' }5 S% G, k
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2009-10-6 03:33 PM

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯
& P0 F9 n+ I2 D0 c3 O7 S& ]
, I5 [& C* v9 e; wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。72 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category.公仔箱論壇5 V4 y- I+ f$ g: A3 s
No Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- W9 M, d1 Q& U+ a# Z5 u7 b: J0 k& f
Thank you.
作者: watatau    時間: 2009-10-6 10:31 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: IF212    時間: 2010-1-9 08:09 PM

這幾首金曲可算是Herman's Hermits的代表作
作者: ebay    時間: 2010-1-10 05:44 PM

thanks a lot

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0