Board logo

標題: [短文分享] Mary of Children [打印本頁]

作者: felicity2010    時間: 2010-4-24 12:59 AM     標題: Mary of Children

$ |6 }$ d1 ?; t3 QMary of Children
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" R9 i; `; Z: k1 D/ p
www3.tvboxnow.com/ i% L4 W$ G' \0 z* y* l& c  \
If a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn ...
+ p1 L/ h% M' J- G9 rwww3.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...1 N9 }/ m' m; u) |9 P
If a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...
! }( c& Q9 y1 z0 W/ H) qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. G, U+ e1 f7 \& \: U9 `/ N$ k
If a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...
& n) q/ d# ?. i0 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ..., t0 _# ?( k  ^; w3 r$ R
If a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty ...1 I% L& q4 q. L2 [5 `( D
If a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...
# X/ M. M( j9 D# T3 }- z) x8 SIf a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...www3.tvboxnow.com* y3 J+ u: B* _5 k6 M5 ^( Q
If a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ...
* i0 A5 b$ _& Y$ G, y) TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with acceptance he learns to love ...
# B! |# d. f! B$ K- Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  \+ V4 G$ Y9 z3 `
If a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...
- J. ~& ?9 x3 Z- R# G- twww3.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...
  A* `6 @7 M$ @1 ]1 B7 A0 R/ A公仔箱論壇If a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ...
, W. }  a/ y7 g- C/ ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. V! ^5 ]6 V2 ?- e
If a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live ...2 p5 e8 O) H' @
If a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" v7 f4 w( A. U+ `
If a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ...
& a/ J' S+ f, P  ~公仔箱論壇If a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...公仔箱論壇7 X$ T  k; _+ k+ A8 z& T
If a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...
4 I9 m* s' C2 S+ ^; u5 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- m' E# J1 v9 C
If a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ...
. \' V% Q4 v) `& G% d. |9 v$ Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth ...( U9 m( y# d0 E0 C) V- r- a
If a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
作者: 273075497    時間: 2010-4-24 05:13 PM

英文文章!有意思~

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0