返回列表 回復 發帖
Nitz sir, I totally understand your frustration and anger.  I had similar experience for the case when someone stole the pics from my post.  It is okay, I can live with that, but I suppose one should at least download the pics to his/her own computer and upload to some website to share with others.  That person was so lazy to the point that he/she just post the photos directly from my photo links to his/her post.  That kind of people really don't know what shame is and probably got no home discipline from his/her parents.

評分次數

• nitz

原帖由 heiter89 於 2007-12-5 12:15 PM 發表 www3.tvboxnow.com* F) {% @0 V3 D% H. K
) @7 u; l/ h8 J) Z' {  ?9 j2 j+ ^
$ a8 L4 f- Y! D, U

+ ?- P" E  O/ e  k! f) _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthank you kimchee.... Is there any way we can stop that ? Seems like nothing we can do....
* b4 @* T( {& F) |
$ y! U# `5 _0 q: `, w9 h; i9 l公仔箱論壇Heiter89 版主, thanks for your concern, your question is a good one.  Besides the specific 版主 will take care of the complaints and reports on those  issues in his/her own section(s), I have seen from other fora that they have additional voluntees to perform as community securities who will specifically investigate those theft issues to reduce the related 版主 workload on that.  That may be a way to help to reduce those kind of problems.
, ^5 ]: B$ d$ K" }8 p, {+ G0 r公仔箱論壇' r- [5 n5 b9 W) @: T8 p4 c
Attacking "forum theft" sounds a must and straight forward thing to do but it wastes everybody's time.  First, the victim has to do the investigation, then 版主 will have to do the follow-up investigation.  After that, 版主 will have to challenge the "suspect" to determine the case provided it is a straight forward case.  Or else...  You see, valuable time will be wasted for some irresponsible and uneducated sucking acts.  What can we say
返回列表