返回列表 回復 發帖
The Indonesian village of Kali Adem at the base of the Merapi volcano in Central Java, before (left) and after (right) the 2006 eruption.
5 S+ A, ^' o" V+ q3 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

6 ^2 `( W3 [2 Q1 t( ?) F" gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- o7 J, P- {) W( O* ?
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 _! ^; f4 V1 N
" x4 K" p0 P3 J' s
Lake Nahuel Huapi is at the border areas between Argentina and Chile, contrast picture of Lake Nahuel Huapi before and after the volcanic eruption, which were taken on August 17, 2009 and June 8, 2011 respectively.
, C. g' J2 f- b. }  O/ \" w5 g
: Q+ F5 h* q8 @+ i3 a5 R( C
# A* V9 j8 l- w, a, FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
& K: F9 a, O1 v$ Q0 Hwww3.tvboxnow.comLake Nahuel Huapi is the famous tourist destination of the place, but along with Puyehue’s eruption, the lake was covered with thick volcanic ash, as if being a quagmire of volcanic ash.
Merapi Eruption, Central Java 公仔箱論壇' N, S3 Z7 y7 ], k, b4 s+ I

, [8 d. t" N7 f1 B4 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Eyjafjallajökull, IcelandTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 C/ t- ?( M, T! ^
Yuko Sugimoto holds a picture of herself standing in the same place she stood in March 13, 2011, after the area was hit by an earthquake and tsunami in Ishinomaki, Miyagi prefecture in northern Japan, on February 22, 2012. Sugimoto was photographed last year, wrapped in a blanket in front of a pile of debris as she looked for her son Raito who was missing (who she later found). Her picture became an iconic image of the 9.0 magnitude earthquake that devastated Japan a year ago.
3 ~) r! U+ Q- D. \- q5 |公仔箱論壇+ i) O# [" Z: A, t$ Z+ h

/ |6 d, t( l/ g/ twww3.tvboxnow.com
Lae'apuki, Honolulu
: T+ U6 O. p1 Z) j5 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
天災前後
天災前後
返回列表