評分次數

• cck_my

跟着这个?
是的,調整這個再轉檔即可.
你會使用 TMPGEnc DVD Author 轉DVD 嗎?
不是很会,我已经用winavi converter 转了mpeg ,现在在用TMPGEnc DVD Author 转dvd可是不可以10集
1. 那你為何不直接用winavi converter轉成一片10集的dvd?
畢竟多用一個軟體轉一次檔就會損失一些畫質和增加轉檔時間.
2. 看你的回覆應該已經會使用TMPGEnc DVD Author 轉DVD ,只是結果不如預期而已.
請告知你現在不可以10集但可以3集在一片dvd嗎?
或者請說明遇到什麼問題.
winavi converter 不可以做我想要的菜单,可以三集一片,我的问题是画面很蒙
winavi converter 不可以做我想要的菜单,可以三集一片,我的问题是画面很蒙
sosokiller 發表於 2012-8-17 06:18 PM
10集45分鐘,一片dvd存放450分鐘影片的畫質差是一定的.
請用#2樓的設定可稍微改善畫質.
另外,在液晶螢幕播放dvd的畫質也會比在傳統電視播放dvd的畫質差.
请问还有什么软件可以弄菜单
操作相對簡單的有 TMPGEnc DVD Author 3的進階版本 TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 ,VSO ConvertXtoDVD 4 , WinAVI Video Converter(雖然不可以做你想要的菜单) 或WinAVI 的進階版本WinAVI All in One Converter, ...

操作比較複雜的有 Scenarist , DVD-lab PRO , Spruce.DVDMaestro , ...
TMPGEnc DVD Author 做菜單是很輕易的.
在那裡可以找到TMPGEnc DVD Author 3  破解版?
easy!
Winavi-transfer to mpeg1(select advanced option-Video Quality normal will be around  10 episodes-Quality lower or lowest will be longer. (set keep original frame size? to no and input 352x288PAL or 352x240NTSC-VCD quality. input generated files to tmpgenc and run to get the DVD.
suggested better quality method
1. Winavi-transfer to mpeg2 Set Video quality to lowest(720x576PAL or 720x480NTSC)- input to and run tmpgenc. the file coming out may be larger than 4.7G.
2. If file>4.7G. Use Nerorecode to compress the file to one DVD. Any D9>D5 program will do but I like using Nero for I can select  the option-analysis first to get best results. The Dvd will be in quite good quality-much better than mpeg1 DVD. Of course, If the original  file - Rmvb,some low quality downloaded files from Youtube ,Very old drama setc. that is not good then just use mpeg1 is good enough. If the Original file is good, the Quality of DVD will be better than you expected.
Thanks for sharing.....
1# sosokiller
Thanks for sharing
返回列表