Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy in Dijonwww3.tvboxnow.com8 g$ ?6 t- s( P4 K6 i

8 N/ N3 a! d& y8 J( d* @+ w# XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ n' s5 j  J+ e0 S. _& W, A, T

+ X+ n$ D+ v( F- f7 m

Château de Clos de Vougeottvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 C9 L) W  j: M0 Z# ]$ s# K
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 u  f8 e+ y; g% {0 \

. ]& Q1 u& k+ s  i
- l5 Y" }8 F1 _( _, }( V/ Y7 \公仔箱論壇
# a& {1 i6 d, X3 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  z# d  [. |0 P5 s+ B9 n! c8 l

- v% H: N4 q( _7 E. |4 b, j, c公仔箱論壇
% F1 }! s; ?' E7 wwww3.tvboxnow.com

本帖最後由 v2young 於 2013-7-7 07:40 AM 編輯
! d/ R1 L0 j  h$ q4 M公仔箱論壇& M5 F9 S1 H& f7 y
  I* m% V3 U/ u, y9 [
凡爾塞宮
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

本帖最後由 v2young 於 2013-7-7 07:43 AM 編輯 公仔箱論壇; @$ g( b2 ?- Y! ], h/ V# z0 m1 q
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 t+ c( Y% V9 f2 R) c. i4 n
7 @, W+ g  u7 H& o9 M# C公仔箱論壇
羅浮宮
本帖最後由 v2young 於 2013-7-7 07:50 AM 編輯 , B4 ]+ W, r+ Z' |9 x! P
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 g, s/ G! R1 ]) [' Q! ]
塞納河
The Eiffel Towerwww3.tvboxnow.com8 Z8 P1 _1 V8 x7 @* G

" l$ u% n6 ~4 b2 o/ OYou couldn't possibly visit Paris without seeing the Eiffel Tower. Even if you do not want to visit this world famous structure, you will see its top from all over Paris. The tower rises 300 meters tall (984 ft); when it was completed at the end of the 19th century it was twice as high as the Washington Monument, at the time the tallest structure in the world.www3.tvboxnow.com( r0 d/ Z3 H3 z6 a& H

$ W$ Y7 {) w! f! e/ W" cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1889 World Exhibition
9 A- ~8 G" i3 B$ x' s: @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Eiffel Tower was built for the World Exhibition in 1889, held in celebration of the French Revolution in 1789.7 F* F5 P; q% |- k$ U
The construction was only meant to last for the duration of the Exposition, but it still stands today, despite all protests from contemporary artists who feared the construction would be the advent of structures without 'individuality' and despite the many people who feared that this huge 'object' would not fit into the architecture of Paris.
+ o" O2 S1 m& awww3.tvboxnow.comToday, there is no such aversion anymore among the Parisians, and one could not imagine Paris without the Eiffel Tower, in fact it has become the symbol of the City of Light.
1 G# c! D. {. f: X6 Y- _www3.tvboxnow.comGustave Eiffel
7 e2 j* P* z. |: Y& j2 ^- eThe man behind the Eiffel Tower was Gustave Eiffel, known from his revolutionary bridge building techniques, as employed in the great viaduct at Garabit in 1884. These techniques would form the basis for the construction of the Eiffel Tower. He was also known for the construction of the Statue of Liberty's iron framework.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: j& |* t3 P( }* B3 I' {! p
The structure took more than two years to complete. Each one of the about 12,000 iron pieces were designed separately to give them exactly the shape needed. All pieces were prefabricated and fit together using approx. 7 million nails.
. j5 ^: r! o& K8 O( |* {5 I2 p# Twww3.tvboxnow.comThe Tallestwww3.tvboxnow.com0 o9 n: A; K: X! t6 b$ t
Inaugurated March 31, 1889, the Eiffel Tower would be the tallest structure in the world until the completion of the Chrysler Building in 1930.www3.tvboxnow.com0 k6 u- M8 j4 ?1 ~

' P3 E- j# t! O2 f$ rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
$ U# O: @" g4 z2 _2 Z# C這是為慶祝中國農曆新年而粉飾的艾菲爾鐵塔
- t5 r$ w# n( l  h. ?; `
2 J2 m; v, F8 q& y, Kwww3.tvboxnow.com 公仔箱論壇0 Z! u: z. U, w7 W
本帖最後由 wk_leung 於 2013-7-7 10:08 AM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; o+ W6 E2 ^; F7 Z8 m% _: c
0 _' l' j- E: c, H. F, [3 s3 z
MarseilleTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, u; R* b) o# l4 `+ a1 b  [) o+ H% X

- r5 [4 K0 P. y, y/ z/ QNestled between sea and hills, Marseille is an amazing city that moves with the seasons and passions. Founded 2600 years ago, the oldest city in France combines the richness of a unique heritage, an intense cultural life, and an exceptional location.   V) D+ o5 x( }! P5 o8 a* P
Sometimes affectionate, sometimes rebellious, she loves to seduce the visitor who seldom resists the charm of 111 different districts, the mild climate and the secrets of its gastronomy. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. @* `' ?& k7 P6 l9 W4 E& \
Although it is France's second largest city, it has remembered and retained values ​​of sharing that have shaped its territory for centuries and is still known as the "Phocaean city" in memory of the ancient Greeks from Asia Minor who founded the city here. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 U8 f* r* i* z' z: \% ^1 T
- P. F6 d: q9 Q4 K4 j) d' |7 W
It is a port city with a strong identity, and has also kept abreast of the changes throughout time to become an important capital of the Mediterranean Basin open to the world . www3.tvboxnow.com8 O" ~! R* ]8 S5 H1 @
/ j; m5 X" G+ Z% Z2 j+ q& u; h
A climate blessed by the Gods
6 ]) a2 t, e( i. i9 P& L3 X0 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWith over 300 days of sunshine per year, the summer starts earlier in Marseille than elsewhere. The mistral, which blows 90 days per year, paints the Marseille sky of purity and unique light that some of the greatest artists ever put down on their canvases.

. F& N5 f3 J: N' n4 ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 u6 v% S) g0 }* z$ ?. G0 [# q
Identity
% {$ k5 s! n6 }0 r) X+ w. J/ g3 w5 J  JSt atus : Capital of the Bouches-du-Rhône department and the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region

0 [+ Z7 y# N' eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Area of the city : 241 km2 of which 100 km2 of natural area
+ J4 ?; d  d  u" a9 Z9 S4 D! B& kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Population : Second largest city in France with approximately 860 363 inhabitants
* }# s! u/ C* V$ t; o
4 b. I4 {$ {4 s0 f7 e$ G* v5 `' P
Champs-Elysées (香榭麗舍大道)
) u# L/ i, n  m. T
It commemorates the 1790 Fête de la Fédération, held on the first anniversary of the storming of the Bastille on 14 July 1789; the anniversary of the storming of the Bastille fortress-prison was seen as a symbol of the uprising of the modern nation, and of the reconciliation of all the French inside the constitutional monarchy which preceded the First Republic, during the French Revolution.

評分次數

本帖最後由 valiant_young 於 2013-7-7 03:39 PM 編輯
" {. l4 {- V* B& v0 b- \公仔箱論壇. I: m! o7 o" Q/ J+ e
法國里昂孔子學院

評分次數

本帖最後由 valiant_young 於 2013-7-7 03:35 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; t/ G- c, V! q! r

0 t3 ]7 Q. K9 w里昂是法国的第三大城市,罗讷-阿尔卑斯大区和罗讷省的首府。位于法国东部。包括郊区和卫星城,里昂是仅次于巴黎的法国第二大都市区,有1,648,216居民(1999年统计)。
本帖最後由 valiant_young 於 2013-7-7 03:38 PM 編輯
8 v8 {* J. U0 a' V/ K) O! q" Bwww3.tvboxnow.comwww3.tvboxnow.com: A6 W% Q0 {% K1 r
里昂是国际刑警组织国际总部所在地,亦為生技產業的集中地。0 [0 R& S5 |# H+ x& x7 A
该市教育事业发达,里昂商学院为欧洲十强商学院和法国商学院最高学府,里昂大学全系统有12万学生,是世界上最大的大学之一,里昂中央学校是国际知名的工科强校。
凡爾賽宮的大門金碧輝煌,在陽光的照耀下閃閃發光,十分奢華。
* E1 K! X+ L: H, G+ ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
8 O8 W( E' q0 Z+ {4 Z1 X: c$ k# `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 V5 q1 {! g9 S& f3 b, ?% c+ y' K" k
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ N4 k+ a; C. p8 S2 ~

評分次數

返回列表