返回列表 回復 發帖
艾克斯有巴黎以外第二重要的上诉法院(司法宫),靠近前普罗旺斯伯爵宫(Palais des Comtes)遗址。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
艾克斯常被称为千泉之城。 其中最引人注目的是马扎然区17世纪的四海豚喷泉,由Jean-Claude Rambot设计.
橘園美術館 Musee de l'Orangerie  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, L1 \/ ~$ P4 ~' r( A0 U: B
: U' }) X6 z: x1 P, F  C
: m; `/ Y8 d5 e$ b8 l
0 P* f1 h- W2 Q0 h
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 c) w/ c( b7 j  J

- d5 E8 F4 k, @4 W: r' pwww3.tvboxnow.com
/ C# O6 \4 o. F6 f
/ i8 p* w1 c4 [; {9 z

評分次數

橘園美術館 Musee de l'Orangerie  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 e% e" I! d$ ^  Q2 O

J1 ^" l# S" l) a5 c1 G3 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇; O8 w& U! L/ e! A' H$ T" R
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 F9 b( T7 o/ C8 k1 l6 R) l$ }
橘園美術館 Musee de l'Orangerie  
  L9 h. Q; H  n. a6 _  B1 o
/ c& R3 Q! ]: C# v  j" Y' Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( a: m! @8 i# F7 F/ h) c- }" K
公仔箱論壇* e2 Y3 p! u  L8 F; y( M9 V

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 c0 H) B8 a% }& [& ?9 W! S
www3.tvboxnow.com1 w: B- }. A3 _$ J5 V  i% l

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 d; R4 \: C1 l7 _9 c- Z
( U' o; X! z4 o. ]" Z( z

2 b4 ]5 E$ H$ p" c: G% k
/ b. |8 Q1 Y. y. d/ i( t3 T% ^$ rwww3.tvboxnow.com

南特位于爱特河和卢瓦尔河的交汇处。公元前58年,南特开始形成为一个商业港口。南特市区人口24.5万,加上郊区21镇,共有人口50万。
南特市是卢瓦尔河-大西洋省的省会。全省共有4,700家企业,涉及的行业有:航空、造船、武器、机械制造、电器和电子制造、铸造、金属加工、塑料加工、能源、化学、木材工业等。除这些工业企业之外,高科技的中小企业有100多家。全省有600多家出口企业,其中50多家企业在国外设有分支机构。农业方面,以经营蔬菜、园艺、葡萄种植为主。畜牧业方面,以生产牛肉、牛奶、猪肉和家禽为主。
本帖最後由 v2young 於 2013-7-10 07:42 AM 編輯 # K( U6 M/ M: I

1 o- d* ?' F- b/ r9 w7 q3 S/ a2 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。南特纳扎尔港是继马赛、勒·阿弗尔和敦刻尔克之后的第四大港,备有法国最大的木材和动物饲料装卸码头,还有石油和天然气专用码头。
The Latin Quarter of Paris  is an area in the 5th and parts of the 6th arrondissement of Paris. It is situated on the left bank of the Seine, around the Sorbonne.
2 ?1 w! p( K# {* A& N' iwww3.tvboxnow.comKnown for its student life, lively atmosphere and bistros, the Latin Quarter is the home to a number of higher education establishments besides the university itself, such as the École Normale Supérieure, the École des Mines de Paris (a ParisTech institute), the Schola Cantorum, and the Jussieu university campus. Other establishments such as the École Polytechnique (also a ParisTech engineering school) have relocated in recent times to more spacious settings.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 @( t5 _# P; k5 C: t- a0 o3 q0 B
The area gets its name from the Latin language, which was once widely spoken in and around the University since Latin was the international language of learning in the Middle Ages.
The Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile is one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It stands in the centre of the Place Charles de Gaulle (originally named Place de l'Étoile), at the western end of the Champs-Élysées. It should not be confused with a smaller arch, the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, which stands west of the Louvre. The Arc de Triomphe (in English: "Triumphal Arch") honours those who fought and died for France in theFrench Revolutionary and the Napoleonic Wars, with the names of all French victories and generals inscribed on its inner and outer surfaces. Beneath its vault lies the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier from World War I.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, H5 q! I5 q+ r+ f5 M  i2 {3 [
The Arc de Triomphe is the linchpin of the historic axis (Axe historique) – a sequence of monuments and grand thoroughfares on a route which goes from the courtyard of the Louvre, to the Grande Arche de la Défense. The monument was designed by Jean Chalgrin in 1806, and its iconographicprogram pitted heroically nude French youths against bearded Germanic warriors in chain mail. It set the tone for public monuments, with triumphant patriotic messages.
; b, y8 ~1 J1 j7 h4 h# }1 a% ZThe monument stands 50 metres (164 ft) in height, 45 m (148 ft) wide and 22 m (72 ft) deep. The large vault is 29.19 m (95.8 ft) high and 14.62 m (48.0 ft) wide. The small vault is 18.68 m (61.3 ft) high and 8.44 m (27.7 ft) wide. It was the largest triumphal arch in existence until the construction of the Arch of Triumph in Pyongyang, in 1982. Its design was inspired by the Roman Arch of Titus. The Arc de Triomphe is so colossal that three weeks after the Paris victory parade in 1919 (marking the end of hostilities in World War I), Charles Godefroy flew his Nieuport biplane through it, with the event captured on newsreel.
Centre Georges Pompidou ; also known as the Pompidou Centre in English) is a complex in the Beaubourg area of the 4th arrondissement of Paris, near Les Halles, rue Montorgueil and the Marais. It was designed in the style of high-tech architecture.  c1 x3 m) q! l% B6 k
It houses the Bibliothèque publique d'information, a vast public library, the Musée National d'Art Moderne which is the largest museum for modern art in Europe, and IRCAM, a centre for music and acoustic research. Because of its location, the Centre is known locally as Beaubourg(IPA: [bobuʁ]). It is named after Georges Pompidou, the President of France from 1969 to 1974 who decided its creation, and was officially opened on 31 January 1977 by President Valéry Giscard d'Estaing. The Centre Pompidou has had over 150 million visitors since 1977.
9 b4 u+ s! @9 M* G" q6 r/ o) [! [The sculpture, Horizontal by Alexander Calder, a free-standing mobile that is twenty-five feet high, was placed permanently in front of the Centre Pompidou by the architect of the building, Renzo Piano.
漢斯法语Reims)是位於法國東北部香檳-阿登大區馬恩省的城市,其歷史可以追溯到羅馬帝國時代,市中心還存有古羅馬時期的遺跡。
返回列表