返回列表 回復 發帖
公關+份稿直頭係差
( F* x8 m( ~0 @7 s/ ]

/ r9 x) J+ Z' g# ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( p/ A# u* O6 g' G9 M6 yI saw it in youtube... she just smiling....looking around... smiling when talking...... telling us she will keep working...in my translation to 份稿 it is all her work, is she will keep working just not so 天真同好傻 to take picture. it is all part of the work...! _  P3 y: c" L# Z

/ q! g' X7 E) d2 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I saw many post in many forum about many artists do this ... and that.... with he or she... I don't believes before and I was 天真同好傻 law....公仔箱論壇4 m% U+ ]/ A6 S: \9 d% E" i0 }

% Z0 d) O2 T% U1 z& a  H( Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[ 本帖最後由 heiter89 於 2008-2-12 08:29 PM 編輯 ]

評分次數

• nitz

artist is just a product... we don't know what the real person they are... they use the popularity to earn our money... when something goes wrong, they don't want us to talk about it. we call it 'win win'... You are not popular.. no-one want to see you naked... no-one want to see your ball, like Mr. Leung in Lust,Caution... no-one stop you outside hospital and take pictures... you become a popular artist... you earn something.... you lose something...
返回列表