返回列表 回復 發帖
Technically the could direct broadcast in the U.S. but legally, either Dish Network or Direct TV have the North America Broadcast right.
無TV PAD呀,不過有考慮裝,你覺得抵唔抵用呀?
在那裡可以買到呢?
If you are studying overseas and want to improve your English ability, then you should not watch HK television at all. You should watch the local English channels. Switch on the subtitles and listen to the pronunciation. In extreme cases you should also try to refrain from speaking your own language, and only communicate in English. Learn how to think in English instead, and your English ability will definitely improve.

Join some local clubs or try to get some locals to be your friends so you will have more opportunities to speak English. Although do be careful when getting to know people, especially if you are female.

This is only my opinion.
The new TVpad 4.

http://www.tvpad.com/en/

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the above company.
這應該是用 Internet 來 connect 到大陸一些TV Server, 這些 Server 隨時會"被"關的。
澳洲的 TVBA 說這是不合法的!
I used welltv
its been on and off. but got better these days
I use TV PAD 4 . so far all is fine .
大把人有~~~
i think tv pad is kinda slow
tv pad真係好用嗎????
I own tvpad 1, i also have other android box. tvpad is the most expensive 3x experience, but it is the best one to watch tvb.
There is a new version came to the market TVpad4. Don't buy the old version.....The price will be around US$300 in New York.
時覺得超好用...用開的朋友覺得好用嗎 ?

未用開的想買嗎 ?

長期用家請指教
Thanks for your sharing
返回列表