返回列表 回復 發帖
if you have checked facebook, you should have known how my week ended... :( still sickkkkkk
唉.....蛇年無咩運 :(
so pity I nvr chk fb coz my dear son having common test bzy dealing with him
n my hubby n children also protest of eating outside food coz I bzy (da guai) nvr cook for quite long
so my life need to b back to normal=canot da guai for long hr
so pity I nvr chk fb coz my dear son having common test bzy dealing with him
n my hubby n children also protest of eating outside food coz I bzy (da guai) nvr cook for quite long
so my life need  ...
1739jay 發表於 2013-3-13 05:42 AM
haha, lazy mother~~~ good for you~~ save $$ and more healthier :)
I m so busy n worry for the past week .
My mother went for her eye chk n was told that her left eye was spoilt due to the previous operation thn last week she had her right eye operated too.I need to bring her to hospital everyday early in the morning n sent her back home in the late afternoon.So tired .....but is worth coz she is recovering well n need to prepare for another big operation for the spoilt left eye.N was told that that there is still 50% of chances to save her left eye
I m so busy n worry for the past week .
My mother went for her eye chk n was told that her left eye was spoilt due to the previous operation thn last week she had her right eye operated too.I need to  ...
1739jay 發表於 2013-3-24 01:57 PM
hope she get's better!! and wish you all have the luck
i took 2 days off from work too..... went to snowboarding with cousins and his friends.... just came back a few hours before.... so tired too
good news, jaysi? almost the end of my spring break.... and yes, i am sick again-.-' coughing a lot..
push push push... i am still checking this everyday~ somebody?
yaya no mood at the moment
my mom is doing great thks tim
waiting for full recovery b4 another operation 4 the other eye
my mom is doing great thks tim
waiting for full recovery b4 another operation 4 the other eye
1739jay 發表於 2013-4-9 04:57 PM
oh. great.
understood. take care and wish you and your family luck:)
it's been 2 months, push push....:(
yaya so long  nvr cum back
my mother is doing well with the operated eye now waiting for 3 more operation to do with the spoilt eye in july .so need to do lots of chkup n really cost $$$
yaya so long  nvr cum back
my mother is doing well with the operated eye now waiting for 3 more operation to do with the spoilt eye in july .so need to do lots of chkup n really cost $$$
1739jay 發表於 2013-6-14 07:56 AM
:( such a long process... but she's doing good~~ hope it continues! :)
push push tim tim where r u
push push tim tim where r u
1739jay 發表於 2013-7-19 01:34 AM
been super lazy recently.... always home and watch tvb/american drama -.-'''
返回列表