返回列表 回復 發帖
OK, I would like to pick 西湖 that was become one of my favor places.  The last picture from the group of 西湖 is really good.

評分次數

• k23bb

愛是永不止息
其實都真是很難取捨,有幾個我都很喜歡,最後我投了9~LAKE TAHOE一票 ,景色真是很迷人,尤其是小碼頭的那一張就最吸引我了.

評分次數

• k23bb

我選擇了Lake Chelan,其實都不錯,真是很難選。最後艱難的選擇了Lake Chelan是因為我沒去過美國,所以心中對它充滿了更多的憧憬,從圖中可以看到Lake Chelan的生態環境保護的很好,而且我喜歡圖片中那種湖中泛舟,四面環山的感覺。

評分次數

• k23bb

I would like to pick Lake Chelan , it is really a beautiful place. I especially like the 1st picture , the different layers of blue from the lake to the mountain, from the mountain to the sky make Lake Chelan such a stunning beauty that everybody will be attracted and
, V/ j( E  Z& B* ]' x* u0 l' }' ^want to visit her.
) H, h* C- B( T公仔箱論壇* k* h0 s, P+ M6 i
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 R; p6 A  s/ w, N$ p
; H, @' _5 I1 ?

* \+ A8 R) Y1 |- E* Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
3 _+ N2 x+ S2 s7 A. H$ x  h1 Q* r
7 }0 h, x* g- c& x! u1 z& y公仔箱論壇7 y5 Z+ u3 Y) e4 a$ Q
c

評分次數

• k23bb

I voted for 7~拉市海
5 P1 V$ a; |: LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。This looks like peaceful and serene.* v; c  x) u9 Q
With the sun and cloud, the photographer have brough out the best of the lake.

評分次數

• k23bb

泸沽湖,那里是仙境一样,去了你就知道了,很美

評分次數

• k23bb

It's a difficult choice.  All the entries are excellent. (Including mine.)  I am voting for LAKE TAHOE.  Its the lake for all seasons, it's vastness, purity and picturesque setting is most enchanting.

評分次數

• k23bb

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
都係鍾意天池 有機會都去一去

評分次數

• k23bb

Every entry is very nice, photos are of good shots. But I like the Lake Chelan for its beautiful blue water, the strong running water fall, the lake is surrounding by layers of mountains, people even can rowing boat on the lake. This is a place having fun, leisure, and pretty views all together. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

評分次數

• k23bb

太多靚景,靚湖.選出最靚的湖是不可能的.
" ~7 v# Y3 S. Q4 O* I; D" btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb今次我要閉上眼睛去選﹐想像中最多人觀訪的瑚﹐應該是最受歡迎的瑚。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 m) s5 F" C$ Z; d4 B- l
我選擇Lake Michigan 。景色它是比較平凡的一個﹐但它是人們心中的湖。

評分次數

• k23bb

我投給 Lake Chelan tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, n6 `' ^  u/ x% R& ?; d& y
很喜歡乾淨的天空 和湛藍的湖水公仔箱論壇# A" e7 w$ F. h! M
給人的感覺就是舒服
+ Q7 d6 [7 u# D; Z) M/ f' ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。經由她帶出的自然景色
$ R, E) O! N4 K/ W! Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb也是美不勝收

評分次數

• k23bb

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
嘩﹗我覺得個湖景幾有大自然既感覺呀﹗唔知您地有冇同感呢﹖
Lake Chelan has a good view and activities within the area.  I will pick it.

評分次數

• k23bb

人都说上有天堂,下游苏杭。到杭州旅游,必到西湖

評分次數

• k23bb

Infinity is the Limit for me
返回列表