返回列表 回復 發帖

6000年前最古老黑暗洞穴壁畫:描繪神秘類人圖像

英國每日郵報報道,近日考古學家發現了美國最古老的洞穴和岩石藝術,它們被隱藏了長達6000年。這些褪色的圖像發現於美國田納西州的坎伯蘭高原,據稱屬於在美國發現最廣泛的同類藝術收藏之一。/ \' M+ _7 X" L
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 e8 r5 ]6 _  W+ ^' M1 E
America's oldest cave paintings found, dating back SIX THOUSAND YEARS
* |1 b9 n4 k4 C/ B3 q公仔箱論壇
  • The faded images in Tennessee's Cumberland Plateau are believed to be the most widespread collection of such art ever found in the U.S.
  • Art works feature mythical creatures, heroic ceremonial actions, religious motifs and a selection of birds and reptiles
+ A* P5 d* g) F0 S# Q' J$ h
Archaeologists have discovered America's oldest cave and rock art that has remained hidden for more than 6,000 years.
8 i" r" a7 i, n) }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

' X9 h/ q4 k. e) D9 j* OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The faded images were found in Tennessee's Cumberland Plateau and are believed part of the most widespread collection of such art ever found in the U.S.
5 G* g2 Y9 s" ?5 Z: U9 e+ kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
公仔箱論壇. A& @3 q# W) `2 J) h  X5 V- q
Some of the pictures were drawn using shallow lines made with a pointed tool and these show events such as hunting, or depict animals that the Native Americans would have lived with and eaten.
2 p1 s) i, n. `4 |, r( h公仔箱論壇
- t! n0 j1 n4 w% Z0 |) H9 v. D
Other images are more elaborate, depicting mythical creatures and representing the Native's spiritual beliefs.www3.tvboxnow.com' ^1 T+ h. Y. d$ A

5 E9 w; r* i) X  U$ `$ hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 % _7 A( B$ |+ u7 T# P* @
圖:這張圖片展示了犬科動物手繪圖 - 包括狼、狐狸和豺狼 - 它們發現於美國田納西州坎伯蘭高原第60個未具名的洞穴裡。動物圖像,例如四足動物和爬行動物,在露天的藝術作品裡很少出現,但常見於黑暗的洞穴裡。5 q! W* H9 ?9 v
This image shows drawings of canids - wild dog-like creatures that included wolves, foxes and jackals - found in the 60th Unnamed Cave at the site of the Tennessee Cumberland Plateau. Animal images, such as quadrupeds and reptiles, are rare in open air art work but common in dark caves
1 M: i% U7 P; Z7 C+ u9 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! s, {1 G% {( D' l

( |  {' V$ r$ n- S7 m1 U2 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb有的圖片是利用尖頭工具產生的淺線繪制的,而這些畫展示了各種事件,例如本土美國人的獵捕行為,或者描繪他們吃的動物。其它圖像則更加詳盡,描繪了神秘的生物,代表著本土美國人的精神信仰。這些保存的藝術作品是由美國田納西大學和密西西比州立大學古人類學學院的研究人員揚•西梅克(Jan Simek)、艾倫•克雷斯勒(Alan Cressler)、尼古拉斯•赫爾曼(Nicholas Herrmann)和莎拉•舍伍德(Sarah Sherwood)發現的。圖:這張畫發現於Ruby Bluffs,並展示了可能是密西西比時期的舞者,根據考古學評論期刊《文物》上的一篇研究表示。左下角顯示的增強圖片是利用了一種強調洞穴像形文字的名為Dstretch的技術。
1 P$ v. p* l# w' n  }+ r& Swww3.tvboxnow.comThis cave drawing was found in the open air at Ruby Bluffs and shows 'a probable Mississippian period dancer,' according to a study in archaeology review journal, Antiquity. The image was enhanced, bottom left, using Dstretch - a technology used to accentuate cave pictographs$ `: L+ \5 R* A- Z. E9 ]

3 J$ h, H4 i, W7 [. i5 fwww3.tvboxnow.com
, ]+ f3 |. r) I6 M- z4 T4 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。沿著田納西州坎伯蘭高原的21個縣。它包括280處洞穴,其中21處被認為體積非常寬闊。它還有164處瀑布,其中39處高度超過15米,10處高度超過30米。這項發表在世界考古學季度評論的期刊《文物》上的研究討論了在坎伯蘭高原的最新藝術發現以及田納西州之前的洞穴藝術和岩石發現。它包括克拉克斯維爾的鄧巴洞穴和泥雕洞穴。據稱繪制岩石藝術是本土美國人和其它種族用於儀式和慶祝的一部分。www3.tvboxnow.com" M4 Y0 P, x/ H  g! ?7 T% i1 g! c
A total of 21 counties lie along the the Cumberland Plateau in Tennessee. It contains 280 caves - 21 of which are described as 'extensive' in size. It also has 164 waterfalls, including 39 over fifty feet and 10 over 100 feet tall
! U9 Y* k# I7 w$ P+ r! I/ Q; N公仔箱論壇0 u3 e; ?3 c( J. Y* a- H
These preserved artworks were found by researchers Jan Simek, Alan Cressler, Nicholas Herrmann and Sarah Sherwood from the Department of Anthropology at the University of Tennessee and Mississippi State University. 7 u8 U" t1 E9 k$ _( J' q5 l

/ q4 y" L5 _" y& H" T- F, [0 o, ^% ?A study, published in Antiquity,a quarterly review of world archaeology, discusses the most recent discovery of the art in the Cumberland Plateau as well as previous cave art and rock discoveries across the state of Tennessee. 6 x+ i9 R8 S& p- Q/ W) w* B
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 |( E" Y' ~- V
These include the Dunbar Cave and Mud Glyph Cave in Clarksville.公仔箱論壇2 ]! y1 _. h+ g6 i

8 ?2 O7 F2 K. A, X& ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbRock art is commonly thought to have been drawn by Native Americans and other races as part of rituals and ceremonies.
# F$ r$ E& }: z公仔箱論壇
www3.tvboxnow.com; N; L9 y8 j  A- m& p
The researchers claim that some of the pictures discovered remain extremely fragile because they were drawn into mud. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ P' I5 p0 t4 z7 g, r1 R" E/ h
- `' M' s+ g% A; S/ ~" l5 Q
Mud was traditionally used by Native Americans in the south east of the country because it was readily available and was seen as an ideal canvas by prehistoric cave artists.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 W6 Z- M7 e! k$ T% b/ ^1 }( J
Herrmann said: 'Human images are often shown in activities suggesting heroic or ceremonial action, flying, transforming into animal shapes or reaching through the rock surface.'
% Q! @0 C% T6 nwww3.tvboxnow.com, e7 X, v" S" O: e! x+ _
According to the study, the researchers documentation of Tennessee rock art sites has led to a number of themes being spotted.  ; T3 L! I2 H, W- G8 r

5 C% t2 C( |7 E2 `8 w/ v% xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Themost common motif in open air rock art was a human figure or anthropomorph. Open air anthropomorphs were 'simply rendered, but sometimes they show details like eyes or horns and often have large hands with exaggerated fingers.'
1 M" k' ]8 Y/ r0 H: O) L6 [. tAnthropomorphs are also depicted in petroglyphs and are one of the most common elements seen in caves, appearing first during the Archaic period. Woodland period sites also contain human images.
: L3 v& ]4 d" x9 t" y公仔箱論壇8 [& \: i, ]; v. h( n
: V4 Y# x5 P( B$ i: O/ k
同心圓的像形文字(左)。它們被認為代表宗教、精神主題或者天外事物,它位於類人岩石藝術旁邊 - 也就是“人形”的繪畫。研究人員聲稱其中發現的有些圖片非常脆弱,因為它們是繪制在泥土裡。傳統來說,泥土常被美國東南部本土美國人使用,因為它們隨處可得,它還曾被史前東西藝術家看做是理想的帆布。赫爾曼說道:“人類的圖像常常展示他們在活動中的場景,這表明了一種英雄或者儀式行為,變成動物形狀或者到達岩石表面。” 根據這項研究,研究人員記載的田納西州岩石藝術遺址幫助發現了一系列主題。公仔箱論壇5 L4 ~8 Z) ]9 m' s/ K" E
Pictograph of a concentric circle (left). These are thought to represent religious, spiritual motifs or celestial beings. It is shown next to Anthropomorphic rock art - drawings with a 'human form'www3.tvboxnow.com! q/ H5 |9 c; [4 Y% J1 y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, l# R5 l. D- ^! W
The human images from the Mississippian period are the most elaborate and detailed, as seen in the several mud glyphs in the Mud Glyph Cave. The researchers conclude that both open air and cave art sites in Tennessee share a central theme of human imagery.www3.tvboxnow.com+ F1 l7 n3 n) ^5 ?7 U

& D7 p$ w7 U+ _4 v3 k) T% g- lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Circles are also common in open rock art sites, according to the researchers. These include ‘sun’ pictographs and concentric circle petroglyphs which are associated in at least three cases with falling water. Circles can also occur in the open with anthropomorphs. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# M3 B0 S: _3 v6 L2 ~, p

9 a- k) w( e" W, MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Circles are frequent in caves, for example at Dunbar Cave, where rayed circles with crosses inside are painted in black alongside concentric circle pictographs and petroglyphs.
& h) S* F# c4 n+ K( ], xwww3.tvboxnow.com
; T! v+ V. {; ?, `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb % `: V7 M  Y. {
露天岩石藝術中最常見的主題是人類或者類人形像。露天類人主題“渲染的非常簡單,但有時候也會展示一些細節,例如眼睛或者角制品,常常有非常大的手和異常誇張的手指。”類人主題也常被描繪在岩石雕刻上,也是洞穴裡最常見的元素之一,最早出現在古風時期,伍德蘭時期也常包含人類圖像。密西西比時期的人類圖像是最詳盡最細節的,從泥雕洞穴裡的好幾處泥漿文字就可見一斑。研究人員總結稱田納西州的露天和洞穴藝術都共享人類圖像的中心主題。/ l" O+ H+ u8 N, ]! U" t
Rayed circles with crosses inside found on the wall of the Dunbar Cave in Tennessee. According to the study, rayed circles are a 'classic Mississippian icon'. Circles are common in caves, usually shown as sun pictographs; O6 s0 `5 a* x6 t- u  h
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* y  S1 Z7 D! K
The rayed circles are a classic Mississippian icons, according to the study. 公仔箱論壇' \0 x# c- L  f. @# N
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' \/ r9 w% T8 I$ g$ ?7 M. y
Other common motifs in both caves andopen air sites are grooves and curving lines. In the open air, these are often produced by a pit and groove technique in soft sandstone and are frequently found in sites that also contain representational motifs.
/ K  y" p1 v7 j( C' F, u, Twww3.tvboxnow.com7 ?# `# Y, v+ w  w, U) d- y
Lines also occur as pictographs in open sites.  The researchers claim that 'Lines and grooves are among themost frequent motifs in petroglyph and mud glyph caves.'
- }: v2 C/ `. h4 ^: \* g9 W. [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" l) A- I3 R9 W. b$ n
A number of mace images were found inthe Mississippian sites in the 11th Unnamed case and and Mud Glyph caves including a bird holding maces in its ‘hands’. Animal images including quadrupeds (four-legged animals) and reptiles are rare in openair contexts. Quadrupeds are less rare in caves, with examples found  from 11th, 12th, 45th, 60th and 61st Unnamed caves in the Cumberland Plateau.1 {3 _$ l2 ?% B/ @0 s: k/ n
3 k: i% ^/ U5 S" h8 n/ s  U) B; d
The underground images of quadrupeds often depict dog-like creatures known as canids.1 P* f  D+ K9 w( f- \, r3 W6 M% ~
據研究人員表示,圓圈在露天岩石藝術中非常常見。這包括太陽像形文字和同心圓像形文字。圓圈也常發現在類人形中。圓圈在洞穴藝術裡出現的更加頻繁,例如在鄧巴洞穴,黑色繪制出放射性的圓圈,旁邊是同心圓像形文字和岩畫。其它在洞穴和露天遺址常見的主題包括凹槽和彎曲的線條。在室外,這種主題常常通過在柔軟的砂岩上挖坑和槽的技術來產生,且常出現在包含具像圖案的遺址。線條也常以像形文字的形式出現在露天藝術裡。研究人員稱“線條和凹槽是岩石雕刻和泥漿字形洞穴裡最常見的主題之一。”
  O- V. U% Y- U2 v, O/ ~. e: S7 aThe author of the study claims that this rock art shows birds, thought to be turkeys. The drawings were made using a fine pointed tool and consist of shallow lines. They were found in the 7th Unnamed cave in the Cumberland Plateau and are only a few centimetres long
2 l5 q/ G- O' @5 ?. ^: otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww3.tvboxnow.com) a! f4 ^* M6 R( n* e: i' N! i1 {
Only a small number of open air sitescontain glyphs that might represent avimorphs, or bird-like creatures, including an pictograph in the Waterfall Shelter in the south Cumberlandregion that may be a 'stylised winged creature.'
+ \! V* B  `" t公仔箱論壇The researchers continue that in contrast, 'birds are among the most frequent depictions in dark zone cave art.公仔箱論壇7 ]5 R/ J- T* T5 O8 G. L4 @
'Frequently, although not exclusively, birds inside caves are depicted in flight,with their wings extended and flight feathers clearly delineated. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. @- }& O* o2 Z# _* |
6 F/ B* A/ b* v" C' W
'The common presence of birds inside caves, but not in open air sites, is perplexing if birds are creatures associated with the upper or celestial world, as they so often have beeninterpreted by south-eastern archaeologists.'
+ }6 W9 `; g+ v" x0 m1 z, fAccordingto Discovery News, the authors believe that the art was used as way of mapping the Native American's 'conceptual universe onto the natural world in which they lived'.
1 ]% t- h! h- n" r& M6 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! v5 U0 a) d  J& \# Q5 y: T1 kLeadauthor Jan Simek, president emeritus and a distinguished professor of science at the University of Tennessee’s Department of Anthropology said : 'The discoveries tell us that prehistoric peoples in the Cumberland Plateau used this rather distinctive upland environment for avariety of purposes and that religion was part of that broader sense ofplace.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- {$ [2 c# Q# I; j) F
4 u7 }5 H2 o$ b8 L# h( {& `0 F
' F! \9 d5 a  ~) x
在第11個未命名的洞穴和泥漿字形洞穴裡還發現了大量權杖圖像,包括一只鳥“手裡”握著權杖。動物圖像則包括四足動物(四條腿的動物) 和爬行動物,後者在露天藝術裡很少出現。四足動物在洞穴藝術裡並不罕見,例如在坎伯蘭高原第11、12、45、60和61處未命名的洞穴裡。四足動物的地下圖片往往描繪了類似狗的生物,也就是犬科動物。這張圖片顯示了坎伯蘭高原南部瀑布處發現的有翼像形文字。
% \1 E2 ~3 G3 G5 r0 Y公仔箱論壇This image, enhanced by Dstretch, shows a winged pictograph taken from the Waterfall Shelter in the south Cumberland Plateau. According to the Antiquity report, pictures of avimorphs - bird-like creatures - are rare in open air sites. Iron oxide would have been used to create the red colour of this image
4 d) v: R% A9 C+ h& F! O" J" [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) h0 [% g/ v5 O) J; \/ ]
The drawings discovered in Tennessee are believed to represent the Native American's prehistoric world in three dimensions - the upper parts of the art are 'celestial' representing religious beliefs., u3 h2 g( o1 J. j6 b

1 G2 s& C: \# ~! l4 u7 v# Vwww3.tvboxnow.com
The middle sections usually show plants, animals and the world in which they would have live.
0 X; N1 y9 n  o8 p1 N6 C% Q, Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

) M. R: U& Y3 z8 n# Vwww3.tvboxnow.comArt that sits in the lower parts of the caves and walls represent 'darkness, death and danger'.
8 [. G( v; i, Y; Y7 K: ^公仔箱論壇

7 j! Z( Z+ R6 G' U6 k5 m" vFor example, the study claims that scorpions are shown as part of the Native American's 'lower world' because they were found deep in the caves and not in the upper 'celestial' areas of the walls. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 ]6 ?, B' M, {6 F. _' U4 u6 k

, s( N3 l. |: {One image shows 'a black charcoal pictograph from an East Tennesseecave showing a transformational animal with the head, body, and tail ofa dog or cat and the curving talons of a bird.
1 T- V2 C6 C) g) hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* h) h+ e( V2 A  g3 T
'Transformation is depicted in prehistoric art in both open-air sites and in dark zone caves in Tennessee.'% l5 r& A  L) h# R/ k1 {2 k( z8 G0 y
The Cumberland Plateau stretches across eastern Tennessee from Alabama north into Kentucky, it rises more than 1,000 feet above the Tennessee River Valley and features sandstone and shale dating back 500 million years.2 _4 r+ w9 G7 F" s% w
The stretch is made up of two parts -open air rock art that was discovered in the nineteenth century and dark zone cave art first identified in 1979.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' H; W/ N' @3 @0 H: P$ R/ H& s3 \

' g  b0 T* a1 p2 G 公仔箱論壇1 ^0 i) J' x' N! e+ |
密西西比岩石雕刻。圖中描繪了鳥手裡握著儀式權杖。左邊更清晰的白色圖片描繪了儀式整體式斧頭正變形成人臉,插圖顯示了真實世界的斧頭整體。少部分的露天藝術還包含可能代表類似鳥類生物的字形,包括坎伯蘭南部地區瀑布處的像形文字,它可能代表一種有翼生物。研究人員表示,相比之下,鳥類是黑暗洞穴藝術裡更加常見的描繪。“洞穴裡的鳥類常常,但也並非總是被描繪為在飛行過程中翅膀張開,飛行的羽毛清晰細致可見。”; ~( D$ G: Y7 q9 d" }+ d8 H  s
This Mississippian petroglyph panel was discovered in the 11th Unnamed Cave in central Cumberland Plateau. The faint scratches in the middle of the image depict a bird holding ceremonial maces - an ornamented staff traditionally made of metal or wood and carried in civic ceremonies. The clearer white image on the left depicts a ceremonial monolithic axe transforming into a human face. A real-life monolithic axe is shown as an inset  P8 @: T. @. D, r- N* p

7 K& P5 q' c1 y/ i   TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# c- w$ z6 P5 |5 M& b
密西西比時期的泥漿字形戰士發現於田納西河谷的泥漿字形洞穴裡,插圖顯示了藝術家對戰士的印像圖。 “如果鳥類是與上空或天空世界相關,至少很多東南部考古學家是這麼解譯的,那麼鳥類常出現在洞穴藝術裡卻很少出現在露天藝術裡,這令人非常費解。”研究作者認為藝術是將本土美國人的概念宇宙描繪進入他們生活的自然世界的一種方式。www3.tvboxnow.com5 G: ~, \2 o1 ^" }8 w, c" O
  }6 v% B$ f( I/ D
密西西比時期的泥漿字形洞穴非常具體,常常包含幾百幅圖像。圖中顯示伍德蘭時期的岩石雕刻 - 一副雕刻在洞穴牆壁和頂部岩石上的圖像。研究首席作者、美國田納西大學榮譽校長、人類學系著名的科學家揚•西梅克教授說道:“這些發現告訴我們,坎伯蘭高原的史前人們利用這種相當獨特的高地環境達到一系列目的,該地區是廣義上的地方的一部分。”
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; M, Y% v' j1 u1 a; E' ]
A Mississippian period mud glyph warrior, left, was found in the Mud Glyph Cave in the Tennessee River Valley carved into stone. Mud glyphs are images traced into wet mud on cave walls and banks and an artist's impression of what this warrior would look like it shown as an inset.  Mississippian Period mud glyph caves  are elaborate and can include hundreds of images. The right image shows a woodland period petroglyph - an image scratched into the rock of cave walls and ceilings - from 13th Unnamed Cave, also from the Tennessee River Valley
; B  R, w! j# o% C
+ x7 k3 \& Q3 G# S1 o公仔箱論壇 - n5 ^/ u7 n* c
儀式性皇冠權杖圖片據稱,田納西州發現的繪畫代表了本土美國人的三維史前世界 - 最上部分藝術是天空,代表了宗教信仰。中部往往體現了植物、動物和他們生活的世界。而低部的藝術來自於洞穴和牆壁,代表了“黑暗、死亡和危險”。例如,研究稱天蠍是本土美國人低部世界的一部分,因為它常出現在洞穴裡,而非上部天空區域的牆壁上。
' _9 Z0 U( R1 Ywww3.tvboxnow.comThis ceremonial crown mace image - scratched into the surface of the stone - was found near Mound Bottom, a prehistoric Native American complex in Cheatham County, Tennessee. The earliest known ceremonial maces were practical weapons designed to protect the king or leader of a group
1 j" O# H% ^, V3 S) S3 a. K公仔箱論壇
% L& G! Y; U9 p) X+ |公仔箱論壇They claim there are 71 known prehistoric cave art sites in the greater south-eastern USA.
9 R# O( l1 Z0 D2 U$ |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe study adds: 'Systematic field exploration in Tennessee has located a wealth of new rock art - some deep in caves, some in the open air.
( w/ n- @; ^* b) }' c% iwww3.tvboxnow.com
/ G0 W6 J6 G- |; N) Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'The authors show that these have a different repertoire and useof colour, and a different distribution in the landscape - the open sites up high and the caves down low.
2 n: V/ \  x; }$ F4 M9 x% P5 t公仔箱論壇4 K8 ?7 e8 F; k2 s7 L" @6 @1 N4 P1 V
'The landscape has been reorganised on cosmological terms by the pre-Columbian societies. This research offers an exemplary rationale for reading rock art beyond the image and the site.'
* y; z9 ?5 f$ K6 [) x0 ?/ Q! Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" {% E" f) [) u) P9 k" v& QAccording to Simek, 'Many of the images, like the black charcoal pictograph of a rayed circle from Dunbar Cave in Tennessee, can also be seen on portable religious objects found in temple mounds and other prehistoric religious contexts.'
$ N" c2 W, {% twww3.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 u$ K4 v3 x! @. b! x' s
The study claims that open air rock art in the south-east has two main formats. One group of sites comprises of petroglyphs engraved into sandstone and limestone surfaces and sheer bluff walls. Another group contains painted pictographs positioned on vertical bluff faces. ) h* X; W% k! j9 [" e& J9 ?" Y

0 G$ T. l, v; H: d6 n5 C   公仔箱論壇/ |- j) Q0 _. l7 A7 b
坎伯蘭高原中部印度羅克豪斯地區的發現的坑和槽線,其中一張圖片顯示了“田納西州東部洞穴裡的黑木炭像形文字,它展示了一只轉型的動物,擁有頭部、身體、狗或者貓的尾巴以及鳥的彎曲爪子。在史前藝術中,變型都出現在露天藝術和黑暗洞穴藝術裡。” 坎伯蘭高原延伸了整個田納西州東部,從北部阿拉巴馬州到肯塔基州。它高出田納西河谷305米,高原上的砂岩和頁岩時間追溯到5億年前。整個田納西州的藝術分為兩部分,19世紀發現的露天岩石藝術和1979年首次發現的黑暗洞穴藝術。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 Z) q! g* f$ B9 o7 k7 G& b1 ~  b
www3.tvboxnow.com+ E3 m7 i9 A3 n, e
泥漿字形洞穴裡發現的波浪線泥漿字形。人種志證據表明這類型的岩石藝術與世界更新儀式有關,後者修復重建了精神人類所認為的世界應該存在的形式。“這種儀式是為了提高幸福感,抵抗疾病和控制氣候。”研究發現東南部的露天岩石藝術包含兩種主要的形式。一組是由雕刻在砂岩、石灰石的表面和陡峭的崖牆上的岩石雕刻組成。另一組則包括位於垂直陡崖上的繪畫像形文字。洞穴藝術不僅包括這兩種形式,還增加了第三種類型,泥漿像形文字,至少部分反映了洞穴裡泥漿的存在。
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) Z  D. Y- N2 q9 K/ n
Pit and groove lines found in the Indian Rockhouse section of the central Cumberland Plateau are pictured left, with wavy wavy line mud glyphs from Mud Glyph Cave, right. Ethnographic evidence suggests that these types of rock art were associated with the World Renewal ceremonies that 'restored the world to the way it was meant to be by the spirit people.' The ceremonies were designed to improve happiness, ward off disease and control the weather
5 N. Z+ I7 Y& B$ Z: I2 g9 X! i9 Lwww3.tvboxnow.com
- ~2 n2 P7 C! M; ?8 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 Y: `7 t# P) A$ U
坎伯蘭高原中部發現的儀式整體式斧頭。插圖中的石斧存在於本土美國人密西西比文化中。整體式斧頭是非常罕見的儀式形式,常被用於作為層級和權威的像征。目前為止田納西州最古老的洞穴藝術是第48個不知名洞穴裡的木炭像形文字,碳素年代測定顯示它追溯到公元前3788至3708年。洞穴藝術產生於伍德蘭時期,公元前1000年至公元900年,它有時候與那個時期的人類儀式有關。然而,大多數洞穴藝術則出現於史前密西西比時期晚期,大約為公元900年至1600年,當時玉米農業主宰了整個東南部。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 t* ]! |4 b  S
This image of a ceremonial monolithic axe was found on a rockshelter in the central Cumberland Plateau. Stone axes, pictured inset, were used in Native American Mississippian cultures. Evidence of monolithic axes are the rarest form of ceremonial celt and were used as a symbol of rank and authority( j6 Z, o$ G- ^# @" x1 Q% d
公仔箱論壇* o. `0 N- n4 E9 B% [
Caveart sites contain both ofthese formats, and add a third type, mud glyphs, which at least partly reflect the presence and preservation of plastic mud in caves.
: C7 w6 U9 W8 @$ L% Y! _. X
1 A6 Q* \" T  U) O
In caves, petroglyphs are the most common art form.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 V8 h3 K/ i) Q+ S+ ?/ z
Theoldest dated cave art in Tennessee is a charcoal pictograph from 48th Unnamed cave, which has been carbon dated at around 3788–3708 BC.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% P3 J8 h9 P0 _) V; ~
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 z) ?9 q) Q* A+ j% L
Thisage places the pictograph within the Middle Archaic period in Tennessee, a period when people practiced regionally focused foraging similar to the Old World Mesolithic.
4 ?3 P2 @7 `2 T, R  |+ aCaveart was also produced during the succeeding Woodland period, 1000 BC–AD900, and it is sometimes associated with human burials during this phase.
5 L0 o: [3 T  T/ z9 I" M, l& \, S( }

8 S& e) U6 E5 D: \* s. m; ~公仔箱論壇Most cave art, however, tends to date to the late prehistoric Mississippian period, AD 900–1600, when chiefdoms based on maize agriculture dominated the south-east.7 l, O, H9 Q0 a. W2 X6 t+ G4 c4 J
www3.tvboxnow.com  b: }) _+ L3 u* W1 W! B/ s
Pictographs were produced using two colours, red and black. Both colours together are present only in one cave; otherwise, they are mutually exclusive." u& w: x* X. F1 p  t6 G8 R
Black pictographs were produced inside caves and made mostly of charcoal-based paint. www3.tvboxnow.com1 X9 y! x: a; `, l; B) q

( S  O, M  A1 lThe red pictographs are made from iron oxide.
0 t1 K, g( ~0 n2 j# G: WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 The only red pictographs found inside the Tennesee Cumberland caves are red discs that occur in two caves containing human burials.
. G1 F5 Q6 t- H8 e& J# Qwww3.tvboxnow.com

! w8 _$ J( K; m( E& p- h公仔箱論壇Black pictographs were found outside caves: one group of complex religious icons marking a rockshelter burial site and another single anthropomorph located next to a waterfall.
- o# A2 h* Y& j! Q) |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

' V' |& `) l% i3 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe photos for the study were taken by project photographer Alan Cressler. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 s2 b" F: G; }6 S5 q; J7 P

S8 k, U& j" }* I! K/ |公仔箱論壇He told Discovery News: 'Tiny turkey engravings from Tennessee were extremely difficult to photograph, since they are only a few centimeters long and composed of very shallow lines made with a fine pointed too.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; m4 B4 i% {6 f! u  Y
Co-author Sarah Sherwood of The University of the South, said: 'Rock art sites are only one type of specialized activity site we see in the area.
# K/ S+ G8 P( r0 b! ~
* l  k. Q( a, `3 K% H2 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe know that people came to the Plateau to find specific foods, including animals and plants (in fact, certain native plants were domesticated in the area more than 3,000 years ago) and to obtain non-food resources.
3 l! i# t- C1 t/ f& N2 A9 E: ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbRock art was an integral part of how people conceived and used their landscapes.'
" m1 L1 X4 C  V0 i5 a

' ^# y9 E+ M: q+ D" x) X" q5 A- |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWHAT DO THE TENNESSEE DISCOVERIES TEACH US ABOUT CAVE ART?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 k: A3 N( |" @$ W. J9 ^( C

3 ~8 X+ r7 v0 \7 P; ~/ y5 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 S3 O& t2 h0 y7 Z5 B7 Q0 x8 e- G
研究合作作者莎拉•舍伍德說道:“岩石藝術是我們在該地區發現的一種特殊活動。”我們知道人類來到高原尋找特定的食物,包括動物和植物,同時也獲得非食物性的資源。岩石藝術是人們如何構想和使用風景地貌的主要部分。, V1 N" ~: M* R3 ^. s$ z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- h# L  b- m9 a( C' I
According to the study, the researchers' documentation of Tennessee rock art sites has led to a number of themes being spotted.  
8 l: |2 K% c, I  {$ z8 @$ vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

, X& j' P5 b$ pThe most common motif in open air rock art was a human figure, or anthropomorph. Open air anthropomorphs were 'simply rendered, but sometimes they show details like eyes or horns and often have large hands with exaggerated fingers.'
( E/ }+ E) X" ~$ V9 G$ t8 T. @% w

. S  d  M) \2 o  I+ ^Anthropomorphs are also depicted in petroglyphs - an image scratched into the rock of cave walls and ceilings - and are one of the most common elements seen in caves, appearing first during the Archaic period. Woodland period sites also contain human images.
( i! f9 F0 `" a  ?3 Z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ H  T( ]* j. @$ v
The human images from the Mississippian period are the most elaborate and detailed, as seen in theseveral mud glyphs in the Mud Glyph Cave. The researchers conclude thatboth open air and cave art sites in Tennessee share a central theme of human imagery.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 ~" n( ?6 u/ L) L/ \# v5 h& @

* Y+ r" t8 f/ rCircles are also common in open rock art sites, according to the researchers. These include ‘sun’ pictographsand concentric circle petroglyphs which are associated in at least three cases with falling water. Circles can also occur in the open with anthropomorphs. 8 T+ q  x# }! Y8 R3 `8 V

0 J* G1 g: ]. e+ Z5 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Circles are frequent in caves, for example at Dunbar Cave, where rayed circles with crosses inside are painted in black alongside concentric circle pictographs and petroglyphs." A  ?8 k6 C% {7 l% {" L
The rayed circles are a classic Mississippian icons, according to the study.
4 O8 X7 {! L& @4 @2 I% D: Mwww3.tvboxnow.com
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 j0 s" d4 y5 F; w  z* c, U
Other common motifs in both caves and open air sites are grooves and curving lines. In the open air, these are often produced by a pit and groove technique in soft sandstone and are frequently found in sites that also contain representational motifs.
  q3 M: I: }' a6 R* a* t, O" @5 {. O! H8 Z9 s" ?# H
Lines also occur as pictographs in open sites.  The researchers claim that 'Lines and grooves are among the most frequent motifs in petroglyph and mud glyph caves.'
; v8 T7 U9 x3 ]: ?: R9 |% [% q* q- g公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇: k. F- I; p0 f5 F' Q
A number of mace images were found in the Mississippian sites in the 11th Unnamed case and and Mud Glyph caves including a bird holding maces in its ‘hands’. Animal images including quadrupeds (four-legged animals) and reptiles are rare in open air contexts. Quadrupeds are less rare in caves, with examples found  from 11th, 12th, 45th, 60th and 61st Unnamed caves in the Cumberland Plateau./ I. I, N( E) p0 d; v
& _9 h" q! I* {& {& y
The underground images of quadrupeds often depict dog-like creatures known as canids.+ r7 b# c+ ~2 D) K
Only a small number of open air sites contain glyphs that might represent avimorphs, or bird-like creatures, including an pictograph in the Waterfall Shelter in the south Cumberl and region that may be a 'stylised winged creature.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  R& h# n& I! V
The researchers continue that in contrast, 'birds are among the most frequent depictions in dark zone cave art.
+ J- y. f7 J' }$ Z8 B8 g% G" I9 d'Frequently, although not exclusively, birds inside caves are depicted in flight,with their wings extended and flight feathers clearly delineated. www3.tvboxnow.com9 `; z. l: t9 j0 i- r0 X0 U7 u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" V) @! U! |5 E. }5 W
'The common presence of birds inside caves, but not in open air sites, is perplexing if birds are creatures associated with the upper or celestial world, as they so often have been interpreted by south-eastern archaeologists.'
* ^% X$ F8 F* h  h: I2 Q) ~6 qwww3.tvboxnow.com5 ?" X4 k) R7 ]9 x: Y! y
The drawings discovered in Tennessee are believed to represent the Native American's prehistoric world in three dimensions - the upper parts of the art are 'celestial' representing religious beliefs. 1 S9 T4 |' g& d& Y/ \  \. f- ^
The middle sections usually show plants, animals and the world in which they would have live. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& ^. s  X4 t. n7 V9 U
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, g, R8 ?* K* ?) l
Art that sits in the lower parts of the caves and walls represent 'darkness, death and danger'. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; S( c6 V5 X/ a4 J- @
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 C( f, a% @, X) A' }3 E8 W
For example,the study claims that scorpions are shown as part of the Native American's 'lower world' because they were found deep in the caves and not in the upper 'celestial' areas of the walls.
^^遠古時期也是有藝術家的^^
thank you for sharing .....
Thanks. 感謝大大無私分享.................
谢谢分享
THIS IS ART. SO NICE
喜欢,谢谢分享
長了不少知識..感謝大大的分享....
真的是世界之大, 無奇不有. 真真大開眼界耶. thanks for sharing
thanks for sharing~
thanks.for.sharing
thanks for sharing
thanks for sharing