Board logo

標題: Fabregas: No regrets over Real Madrid snub [打印本頁]

作者: bernardlhtan    時間: 2007-9-7 12:58 AM     標題: Fabregas: No regrets over Real Madrid snub

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas insists he has no regrets about turning his back on a potential move to Real Madrid this summer to continue at the Emirates Stadium.

The Spain international has long been linked with a move to the Bernabeu and Fabregas revealed he had spoken with Real president Ramon Calderon and sporting director Predrag Mijatovic during the close season.

However, Fabregas snubbed a possible return to his homeland to remain with the Gunners, with whom he signed an eight-year contract extension last season, and the 20-year-old is happy with the choice he made.

'The truth is that I will always be grateful for it (the interest from Real). They said what they had to say and in the end I decided, for good or for bad, to remain with Arsenal,' Fabregas told Radio Marca.

'We shall see what happens in the future, but now I am going 100% with the decision which I have taken.'

The former Barcelona youth product, who also dismissed suggestions he has a verbal agreement with Real to join them after this season, added: 'I believe that there are certain opportunities in life and that, at times, you need to take them.

'But I have always said that I have confidence in my possibilities. I know that I am still very young. I know that if I continue working hard, and have luck in avoiding injuries, I have many years ahead of me.

'If I give the best I can and continue working, these opportunities can come back round,' he said.

'I decided to remain (at Arsenal), for my own reasons, and the truth is that I am going to go to live for the rest of my life with the decision I took, along with my family.

'In the future I do not know what is going to happen, but I am very happy with the decision I took.'

作者: canz85    時間: 2007-9-7 01:08 AM

thks for sharing......u r so good......
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-9-7 04:31 PM     標題: 回復第 1 帖由 bernardlhtan 所發的帖子

:onion18: Any how, He still a Spanish-man, I believe he will going back to his Own Country Club in one day and just a timely matter........But remember, Arsenal are not the "ONE-MAN" club.......not like Liverpool...where very much depending on Steven Gerrard.... But i would just be a bit of Disappointed if this Young Talent leave Arsenal next season........By then, he should have very appreciate to Wenger where given him so much of changes to perform....

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www3.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0