返回列表 回復 發帖

纪念穆帅置顶,大家来個祝福吧!

本帖最後由 HIDE 於 2010-11-15 05:16 PM 編輯

今天上来看到这么一条让世界震惊的消息,起初,我不敢相信自己的眼睛,仔细看了看,又觉得可能是某些媒体杜撰的小道消息,可是,这些居然是真的,是官网发布的真实的消息,我无语了,呆了半晌。。。。心中说不出是愤怒,是悲哀,还是绝望。。。。。。
豪无疑问,今天我们版的点击率创造了前所未有的纪录,我们的切迷板块从来也没向今天这么热闹过,可这样的热闹是我们不愿意看到的。。。。。。。
是再见的时候到了吗?有太多的话要说,却又什么都不想再说,也许,已经没有什么意义。。。。。
三年六冠,你还想我们的穆帅怎么着?这样的成绩足对得起俱乐部。作为教练,他在短短几年内拿过了所有俱乐部教练所能拿的荣誉(英国的大满贯,葡萄牙的国内联赛杯赛冠军,欧洲两大杯)而他才44岁,执教也才几年而已,这样的教练奇才,世界足坛无出其右者!!
也许,有人会说在切他还没拿过冠军杯,可是所有人都知道,冠军杯是需要实力+运气的,至少,在穆的率领下切的实力是足以让所有豪门忌惮的,而最终没能夺冠,不可否认的是运气成分居多,而教练的能力,是早己证明了的,况且,切给穆的时间机会也不是很多。。。。。换个教练,能比穆更出色吗?放眼整个世界足坛,真的找不到。。。。。。
是说再见的时候了吗?我的心已碎,激情已退,泪却涌出;
是说再见的时候了吗?最爱的教练离开了最爱的俱乐部,那么我呢?
是说再见的时候了吗?还有那么多我们喜欢的球员,特里,蓝8,卡瓦罗,德黑,。。。。。可是,却已没了绝对标志人物,我们真正的灵魂,现在的切尔西还是我们心中的切尔西吗?

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君

本人很喜欢穆帅的,或许是他张扬的性格真是我所缺少的,所以找到他说的一些话,大家一起看看咯。

“天底下其实只有三件事:自己的事、别人的事、上帝的事。”

“人的烦恼来源于:忘了自己的事,爱管别人的事,担心上帝的事。”

好有道理啊~!! 紧记应该对会员们有益
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
穆帅是坚强的男人,穆帅不需要纪念、不需要怜悯、不需要同情。真正的男子汉是不屑于悲情的眼泪,穆帅是昂着头离开的。 但我仍然见到佢個双无奈的眼神..

穆,不管你去那里都永远祝福你,一路走好。
心情无比沉重!
球员们,化悲痛为力量吧。继续前进,前进,前进,直到实现穆帅的愿望。我们还有兰帕德,我们还有特里,我们还有德罗巴,我们还有乔科尔,我们还有很多很多可爱的球员。他们会带领我们前进。
莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君. 穆里尼奥, 一路走好..
没了穆帅,车仔就像一盘散沙...阿布逼走穆帅已经是事实了,最后我想和穆帅讲:Jose Mourinho,you simply The Best!!

回復 #5 wkw8617 的帖子

係... 我地都爱 jose mourinho
無辨法了!現實就是這樣....
mourinho
你是最好的,你知道吗?
摩帅永远系果个上帝第一,我第二的摩帅。
我几中意摩帅个中文花名:魔力鸟(谐音),系距有独特的魔力,带领车仔罗冠军!!!
:024:

[ 本帖最後由 Full-HD 於 2007-9-24 09:55 PM 編輯 ]
jose mourinho :
                         期望你將來會再一次帶領車路士走向顛峰
                         等油王向你跪地求蹺

He brought in all he got to Chelsea, and this is the kind of support he got in return??

Mourinho, you are the best and most entertaining Manager in the World.

You brought Chelsea in the pride and make Chelsea become a very respectful and one of the strongest team in the world.

I start watching Chelsea when Gullit is here, and i really appreciate what Jose brought to this team. The discipline and the atmosphere is superb before Fxxxing Ballack and Andrey had arrived. The worse thing is the Boss start to involved managing the team(Just like what happen in inter). If you think managing a team is that easy, you just need to get the license and do it yourself instead of paying big bucks for the top manager, you son of a gun! If you really cant stop your ambition to manage a team, just go get a football manager 08 and stop ruinning all of our dreams and believe! :024:

At last, I wish all the best to Jose and hope someday he will take team Portugal to win the World Cup!!
(really want to see what C7 will say if he play under Mourinho's Team Portugal!! hahaha)
Mourinho is the best.  He can manage all the players so well.

I really doubt who can be the next one.

回復 #12 ob02 的帖子

i dont think will be as excellent as jose ..
he is the god for chelsea..

回復 #1 cchinfatt 的帖子

Althrought, 3 Years Time in Chelsea is not very long, But He could be One of the Chelsea Legend with Fantastic Results.

"A Chelsea Strong Man" this is what i could have said for all his contribution all the time!!!!!!

Hope he could have find a better LIFE after leaving Chelsea and could find a Club where totally belongs to him..........

Good Luck and All The Best............JOSE
abromavich just know waste money,dunno wat is football ...chelsea will lose anything this season..jose mourinho is simply the best!!  within 3 years win all the 6 ,england domestic cup,and EPL,who can do it??!!!:onion31:

[ 本帖最後由 wkw8617 於 2007-9-26 10:11 PM 編輯 ]
返回列表