返回列表 回復 發帖

Man utd or Chelsea Champion?

I think this two match Chelsea will win small margin...score 1-0 or 2-0 and then M.U will win...score 3-0 or 4-0!!
CHELSEA CHAMP!!!CHAMP!!!!
HA HA HA Win Win Win
知道还要问。。。很多曼联输不起,会眼红的
不是笨,不是白痴的人都懂,谁会是冠军!!8-0!! 103球!如此完美啊!
粉碎曼聯奪冠夢..8-0!!wooho!!!
曼联从此沉沦。。。。
那些曼联死忠,自己死了都知道。。真可悲啊!!
曼联从此沉沦。。。。
seanvaio 發表於 2010-5-11 10:37 AM
从此沉沦?你错了...虽然曼联失去冠军,但本赛季成就了一些球员的成长...新赛季
必定给予车仔一击
Congratulation to Chelsea whom has won the Premier League title. Their steady and stable performance in the whole year costed them winning this. As a Man Utd fan, I of cousre did not enjoy this outcome, but I have to agree that is the most reasonable result giving that Man Utd failed to include more powerful strikers in the begining of this season. Once again, congratulation to all Chelsea players. Man Utd will flight back next season.
of coz congratulation on chelsea for winning d epl champ again...we admit that chelsea been in a wonderful performance this year..n we accept d fact tht man utd is loosing...there is nothing to say bout it coz d result make us know who d winner...n incredible 103 goals is reli amazing..with a best striker of epl drogba in ur team showing how strong is ur team attacking side...
we looking forward for d next season to compete with a strong team like chelsea..honestly there only 2 team racing in next season as well...d others team i dun think they can give a threat on us..
we watching soccer...we enjoying soccer..we enjoying d match..we enjoying d live...but we not humilating others team as a mature soccer fans...only those childish n silly boys will doing such a things...
seldom come pass by this chelsea fans side...just wanna say congratulation to ur ppl...
n....of coz ...we will fight back next year...
we wait n see...
thanks..
车仔不是怕曼联变强。。。而是曼联自己变“”吧了!!!
Tq all of u lah!!!!
Congratulation to Chelsea whom has won the Premier League title. Their steady and stable performance in the whole year costed them winning this. As a Man Utd fan, I of cousre did not enjoy this outcom ...
montalbert168 發表於 2010-5-12 09:40 PM
of couse, manu will flight bec like a chicken mah。。。haha
返回列表