返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 ?/ F- X( r( a5 E0 n
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份www3.tvboxnow.com- F0 |6 {  ?4 W, A
西元2010年04月27日6 o( Y4 k$ c6 `/ A6 ~) Z% z" ^( x
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

7 X& ?1 K# R7 h0 k0 x& l8 L$ HThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.25 S3 j9 i- y- U* m1 }6 A4 p. a
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
1 W5 B3 m! U/ j5 [6 y- @$ b: OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇( E' t) \7 e2 f2 n5 G% b  @
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

8 y, r  M6 l; o3 ~The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3www3.tvboxnow.com4 I$ t& ~  C4 r  h+ \
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
5 |6 W6 w2 V% x% V" l0 R" ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月27日www3.tvboxnow.com/ j, L0 H& O- F# }! G7 Y0 P% h3 X
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

9 R& g/ s- N7 L' _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 f1 o, ?- r: g) k+ U0 h
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope0 Z7 L% K- p% V! n
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡公仔箱論壇6 V" Z4 K5 g! }
西元2010年04月26日
0 A8 O1 V' c8 D3 g% X5 Pwww3.tvboxnow.comwww3.tvboxnow.com! [6 K* |+ `( m+ H+ R3 y
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)公仔箱論壇, X1 `- O3 [" E* L4 |" @
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
+ @- K$ v( x( o' j& O4 l) v' O+ ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日
7 c/ O' K9 u6 A( g
; `, S+ d6 |. I4 f" \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
, f' ^% X0 F9 S: R) R+ N公仔箱論壇“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
3 F# x: }6 k3 j% u2 r: L/ `西元2010年04月24日
5 w- I9 W! H* d) l7 }- l0 j公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 U7 j! `) h- i! u+ u! u8 ^3 x
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)www3.tvboxnow.com' g/ [* j! R! W" v# p' H7 h! @2 d
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)! b1 {0 M7 Y, {5 ]$ r- [( }/ Y4 ], n7 H
西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇% {- J# ]2 |: E3 Y( C1 v2 S

9 f3 r8 K, Y% W: o9 iwww3.tvboxnow.com8 n: L* \+ Y: h  n1 @4 t0 q
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'; \# J# C3 y% s: k: i5 `8 U
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
5 E2 i0 e3 q- ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. X/ M3 `) j  i1 ?# {" f1 Q5 r
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenariowww3.tvboxnow.com/ X- s7 m) h9 R6 F9 _
" k8 m  x; A, ]: h) r% I
By Greg Szymanski, JD
# o- [- G( F2 x6 Q( A8 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。April 23, 2010
( b7 r$ l' \4 Y/ B, a/ ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’., g" w( ^2 c+ A0 T7 g7 E
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。公仔箱論壇5 y' W+ J+ K- `+ U) f
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.公仔箱論壇. t  F) |  }% l( {
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' R$ E, z) l* I3 ?1 T
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
7 i8 Z1 V; U$ w6 O; v隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
$ q7 F1 D* P; q) a; }公仔箱論壇According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
9 ^1 v, R: Z0 N0 R6 \2 |* gwww3.tvboxnow.com
8 {7 z. [' c; I/ _The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
4 |, g% X3 m+ u6 _1 h1 i3 Z1 }/ L. [公仔箱論壇2 ]+ q2 `: H6 A/ @. K  ?; @
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”9 z9 \# t/ c. {9 n5 X& W! h
www3.tvboxnow.com- O: I2 z; j. i
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.; T9 q( t" t6 o$ {# s& P# X

5 a+ |1 f; l, S' u, ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.! ]; j/ c7 c! `
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ {+ Y, ?! i- U5 k
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
8 ^1 G, ]  W% X  ~3 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% n& W. I5 V3 l$ f5 z
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% ]8 n7 K# ]& H( Z0 [
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- |! B6 I* H, _* s+ ^
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:www3.tvboxnow.com( T( X' A+ ^7 {3 V: n1 |
! a6 \9 s( [# S1 d& k3 j
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).www3.tvboxnow.com* E, y+ s1 o# Z; i1 ^) n

F8 F4 I  O6 I+ h6 b, @9 h公仔箱論壇Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' |6 V8 m  V+ J6 T3 o

& O* ^) k4 q9 i8 X; C. PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 a( j( z/ m% k' ~4 h6 S. Y

( P8 o! c3 s7 K+ Z9 S. E: T. b“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
3 G; o( y' t, D1 g4 N! ~+ x# a2 D
+ O6 W; J* U7 Q. J7 zwww3.tvboxnow.comHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! v1 R0 d4 e- c- u
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?