返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem with Attachment.php

I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!) T5 [( F8 H8 ?! c& J
, m. p8 Z6 v2 I
I believe I've done something to ".php" default program.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& P& k/ W6 w- }4 j2 G2 Q
www3.tvboxnow.com3 n4 |4 G* d6 }" c# P  o$ O( m7 Y. B
Anyone please help. Thanks
Anyone?
Why no reply ge???
! b! e; S0 I% s, Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.
) K8 Z! m6 K2 Z5 H+ r# Z6 q! b% hFirst, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse., u" O) h" J" K1 y  h8 B
Second, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- q! z8 [2 t8 `# u' d: S
Third, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei.www3.tvboxnow.com  j& k7 }. J% u0 ^
After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.

* @; ]! D6 L# ~0 J; \6 o, D0 T( W5 g
im having the same problem too.
5 G0 M) }/ n; ?  P% i$ ~公仔箱論壇I have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 {# g: u2 r+ ~  C: G
http://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.html
- I" I; c: c; F8 B; t  d
  g  K+ L9 x: u- ]4 E3 Q) p" e公仔箱論壇but i cant seem to download the english show from link below:
5 u  \0 H5 z# S/ T2 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。http://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.html
/ S% a$ z4 A- J  X4 b% ]* g; Wwww3.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇1 X8 Q( F5 o4 }+ w: K
when i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ I+ Q8 |( h, I
公仔箱論壇8 m7 T( }6 d; r' e; D! Z+ F
Anyone can help?
Try right click & save as
認真睇真啲真係又真係
返回列表