返回列表 回復 發帖

Walcott Should be included, said Wenger

Steve McClaren is facing a selection dilemma in attack, with Wayne Rooney injured and Darren Bent and Andy Johnson also forced out of the squad. "I was surprised last week when people were talking about a striking crisis and nobody mentioned Walcott," said the Arsenal boss. He admits he is not yet certain what the teenager's best position is but feels he is a good option either up front or on the wing.
yaya
i support he walcott

回復第 1 帖由 westbuckboy 所發的帖子

The main reason why Arsene promote Wilcort would be hope this player to gain more International Experiance......... I not in the training Ground to see Arsenal playing and till now, the ability of this player still in doubt... What i can observe from the Wilcort match that i still feeel this player a little bit of unfocus when come to the important ball.. He has been wasted quite a lot of opportunity when come to the important ball.... I hope his dibling skill to be improved while he has alsready got the lightning speed..... Hope he could be the next England Messi...........Thnks:onion31:
Go GO GO Walcott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:onion31:
返回列表