返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊資訊] 澳洲: 2中國留學生火車上被鬼佬欺負遇襲重傷

本帖最後由 summei0529 於 2012-5-3 01:17 AM 編輯

A terrifying gang assault on Sydney train passengers has left two international students seriously injured and caused a media storm in China.

They were all charged with a number of robbery and assault offences.
Yesterday's attack came just days after two safety warnings from the Chinese embassy in Canberra for citizens travelling in Australia. Many Chinese students studying in Australia have expressed their fear over growing violence directed against them.

One of the victims of the attack, known as Xuan, suffered from a fractured nose and burns from a lit cigarette.
The international student from China, seeking a master's degree at the University of Technology, Sydney, was travelling with a friend from Central to Rockdale when the attack happened.
A translation from Xuan's blog on the Chinese social media site Weibo reads: “I really wish all of this is just a nightmare. However, the smell of blood in my mouth and body pains reminds me that this city is so dangerous.

“A gang of hooligans attacked us. Our noses are fractured and our bodies are covered in blood. My friend's cheekbone was crushed. They attacked us with glass and burnt us with lit cigarettes. My face is burnt and totally disfigured! Worst of all, I really hated their racist comments.
They were calling us Asian dogs and pussies while they were beating us. When my friend tried to wipe blood from his nose, a teenaged girl stuffed my friend's mouth with her tampon removed from her pants.”

Another woman passenger, who was also targeted by the thieves, allegedly told the attackers to “rob them, they are Asian and they have got money”.
Xuan and his friend were treated at St George Hospital in Sydney's south-west.

我成日喺Central 都被鬼佬撩打,啲中國留學生(男)大都是'一孩政策'獨生子喺大陸屋企有亞媽湊,出國後淨係識計數死讀書打遊戲機睇AV,唔似啲洋鬼子亞拉伯仔咁去練拳運動做尖打交泡亞洲妹。

兩條中國仔肯定矮小瘦削人家才欺負你,映衰晒中國人,丟架!

評分次數

• summei0529

其中一名學生更被匪徒中一名白人少女取出其褲子裏的衞生巾塞嘴,車上其他乘客及車務員則袖手旁觀。

令人氣憤的是,另一個被搶劫的白人女子居然對那群痞子說:搶他們,中國人有錢!
国外也真不太平
本帖最後由 shiroikoala 於 2012-5-14 10:51 AM 編輯

It is terrifying to read the above post!  I wonder if the Australian police would do something about this?

This is nothing personal, but seriously, I simply couldn't agree with bwk0317's comment!  You are saying that the two victims were beaten up only because they are weak?  And you are saying that they are disgraceful?  So you think the two victims derseve this?  Then what about if one day someone bigger and stronger than you come up....  does it mean they can beat you up to death as they wish?

We are HUMAN, not an ANIMAL... we don't need to be physically forceful to survive!
老外有強了
I personally hate RACIST
๑۩۞۩๑  ๑۩۞۩๑
Enjoy The Music!
๑۩۞۩๑ (。◕‿◕。) ๑۩۞۩๑
我在澳洲6年, 又未見過這些埸面。
強國人周身名牌又帶勞, 財不可露眼, 抵死
畢竟不是自己的土地!
I personally hate RACIST
Racists suck!! Hope that the students are fine!
人離鄉賤啊= =
強國外交部做嘢未?
D鬼佬不嬲都野蠻架啦!
真係慘啊佢地..比人打仲要比人話抵死!
返回列表