返回列表 回復 發帖

[問題] Any one In US, Are they afraid the gun?

Any one In US, Are they afraid the gun?
Until guns are banned, I'll never travel to the US.

Even with same states that do ban guns, I feel that anywhere in the country you run a higher risk of encountering random shootings than countries where guns are banned.
in a big city like NY, you should be more afraid of getting hit by a car.
lolz, I agree, you should be more afraid of being hit by a car.  get real.
俾車撞倒嘅機會遠遠大於比流彈打中。。。。該死不用病。。。。
if there's no gun, people will use knife
3# layoneil
I would totally agree about the likelihood of being shot in a random shooting versus getting hit by a car. However, I still think that there should be stricter gun control and more regulations regarding gun ownership. I can't think of a reason why a civilian would need an automatic, military style weapon!
For self protection perhaps. But the mind is more important, hence an assessment on the mental state before the issuing of weapons would be more appropriate.
本帖最後由 ToniCipriani 於 2012-12-22 11:09 AM 編輯
Until guns are banned, I'll never travel to the US.

Even with same states that do ban guns, I feel that anywhere in the country you run a higher risk of encountering random shootings than countries w ...
xeonvincent 發表於 2012-12-22 05:23 AM
You can ban guns all you want, it's the illegal firearms that's causing the issue. At least in Canada it is, we're already very strict about guns up here.
Guns in Mexico and Canada are most likely smuggled from the US. Those assault rifles you can buy in stores are only semi auto though.
Gun itself will not kill people, the operator use gun to kill others.  if gov't ban all guns, it's only restrict to normal good citizen, but the bad guys won't have problem to get hold of any high power gun.  Don't even bother to smuggle to US, if you need to smuggle, it may not be like hand gun, it must be military weapon.  if you need a illegal gun, go to downtown, black people or Mexican gang infested area, I'm sure you won't have problem to get a modified fully auto SKS or AK.
I agree stricter gun control and more regulations on illegal firearm can be the solution.
The land is too big to be control by just laws, and not to mention the constitution protects it.
doesn't matter ban or not, gangster or bad guys won't go to gun shop to buy guns anyways
They really should ban all the guns!
返回列表