返回列表 回復 發帖

热刺将接近签得Nani丶击败曼联签到他

Spurs close in on Lisbon ace Nani公仔箱論壇. s3 o( h& y( [* y8 {
& F, N, d+ q- w* J
Tottenham are reportedly leading the race to sign Sporting Lisbon's Nani despite competition from Manchester United.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ ?. X% a0 D' S, _2 N- \2 a

9 w* n$ r1 C  n% T2 MBoth clubs have been tracking the £10million-rated 20-year-old attacking midfielder for more than a season, but now Spurs are ready to stump up the cash after director of football Damien Comolli watched him play against Porto at the weekend. www3.tvboxnow.com8 {) k& y. g3 |7 y% l$ G

% j! s: l4 }- T; D( R1 Z3 w6 o公仔箱論壇However the Portuguese club are reluctant to sell the hot prospect, known as the next Cristiano Ronaldo, and are trying to renegotiate his contract which ends in 2008. www3.tvboxnow.com" o4 y3 [: j: u# I

8 l5 Q3 ]* Q/ z' w( Gwww3.tvboxnow.comIt is believed Nani is seeking a move abroad and it was thought he would follow Ronaldo's footsteps to Old Trafford.
9 M6 ^9 Z2 `# \, R& g# a公仔箱論壇; O6 g) i2 E) w/ p
A Spurs source revealed to The Sun: "He's one we've been watching for a long time.
$ T9 i/ t9 v1 ]
% Q, Y% ~. f" o. t* hwww3.tvboxnow.com"If a reasonable deal could be done, we'd take him for next season."
返回列表