返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 Scieszka 於 2011-1-6 04:53 AM 編輯
* C" ^* Y% M1 C% R  f3 Q9 Qwww3.tvboxnow.com3 `# \/ \2 \0 }
The Ocean
1 r9 K& z) n# ]; g9 F" o0 H* Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ R/ k1 P4 U' HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I found a wonderful place for me to be
, i  T8 L$ ]. x: n( I; y1 \www3.tvboxnow.comDown by the ocean, where my spirit's set freewww3.tvboxnow.com1 o! x! S. ?3 Z; b
The gentle breeze blowing the mist upon my face' n+ p5 \; Z) k8 U+ w9 @+ g
As the waves crash on the rocks all over the place
' {$ {# m  n$ O$ u) O2 c  bFoot prints are covered by the incoming tide
. I0 W* {  p. ?# S9 oAs surfers try catching that perfect ride1 M* j& Z+ j- M0 S9 I- C6 K
The smell of the water is so fresh and newTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; p9 d" |$ B7 y# r% c0 f7 A% U
The color changes from green to blue
5 i% H- a  i9 o- o0 m2 aWhen the surf is high with peaks so white4 l" W( V: p+ ]) W4 |* D# A
And the sun is shining with a glare so bright公仔箱論壇8 Y( e# e" r- ?4 ]  j
As I feel your love I know I'm not aloneTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 Z6 Q* w% ~7 X9 W3 Q3 s
And the echos' I hear are calling me home! k8 e5 a6 j# c3 K4 w7 \
Home to where you are waiting for me3 |; V7 Q( f1 O  Z4 T; d; A* D
And together we'll travel down to the sea
/ p- V* t9 B( R1 D+ pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The sea where all life truly begantvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 L8 }" h# c- @" }3 c
Thanks to the Lord, the Father of man
  M/ \% `: o1 t1 S$ v6 |So whenever you feel the beginning of doubtTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( X8 Y( W( P0 A# d, t! `/ ]8 D
Remember the truth of what life's all aboutwww3.tvboxnow.com% x+ |4 }1 L, c0 s
There's no guarantee, you can only pray for the bestwww3.tvboxnow.com6 I  K' k  ?$ H* d7 P
Have faith in the Lord, and He'll do the rest
- c8 b) X% z4 |' o+ y  }. V) u9 ]7 _+ g! `3 [
$ y  X) _! q0 O) ~( F! J
~by Kathy Bishop~

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表