返回列表 回復 發帖
hi, pretty, very nice to meet you
7 J! D( n  P" y8 q4 l公仔箱論壇From now on, post more pic la....don't be afraid to show your angelic face to us
  j3 o- w  O: V2 A9 E* e" u$ Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYou have just become another reason for me to come to this section all the time:onion05: : G1 T* B3 Z* a# t& f
I will wait for your new pic lor

回復 #45 deyi_mizu 的帖子

If I say I like you, why is it a nightmare
# Y) ?8 S0 |0 ?$ J3 j& [/ htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAm i really a horrible person:019: " K! F+ J8 p& R, F8 ~0 }' m- d& u4 g

* Y- ~1 j: I4 D1 u# hwww3.tvboxnow.comdon't listen to little angel la TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( O0 [0 b* k, _( t2 [+ H6 Z
she is just jealous that I don't like her

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 12:15 AM 發表
6 u3 |0 [: r4 m. ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 {1 S7 M+ F9 {: ?' g0 k% Ino thank you : C( c6 W7 f/ |2 H9 u
but you can always ask that ocean guy ga~ $ z: y; S. G$ p  M: k! t
i bet he will want to say yes for sure..! :onion05:
" H- d$ `$ ~/ A' R( r
www3.tvboxnow.com% x( v4 U6 s+ R- L: R4 z
I can't la...I told you that I am already married.
+ @% Y  I$ B% A/ |www3.tvboxnow.comAs much as I want to marry deyi, I need to divorce first
1 K' ?* B1 Q( H公仔箱論壇but if I ask to divorce, my wife will kill me for sure TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ ?, o. g4 |. @
she is very hot-temper, jealous all the time tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& c# }0 P! C! Z$ B6 a
hey, you know my wife....you are very good friend with her....maybe you can talk to her www3.tvboxnow.com6 N6 i8 K) c9 g( `* G9 i* Y5 n
her name is niki

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 02:44 AM 發表 ( a; Y; v4 |' O8 p# o

% e0 {& D+ N0 q1 j8 e; F  M1 M. ywww3.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 ?4 O2 i$ V3 \6 y7 J' v
it's ok:onion05:
% ]- V( H$ l( m+ u% o公仔箱論壇i have a boyfriend and girlfriend and a wife too:onion31:' Q0 v. e$ y* r8 k
dont get divorce la:024:公仔箱論壇& S- @1 X# |" R/ ]2 e7 |$ A* R
i dont want to see ur dead body somewhereTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ T. h! x+ b3 N/ u! {. R* X, M
i want to know your wife, to see if she is very hot ...
8 Z+ Y' I. a* X6 v. ?

9 N( {  p1 v+ k( A# r# Iwww3.tvboxnow.comok la....because I am very happy about my marriage anyway TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: d7 g  x8 T" ]% O) Z
my wife, niki, she is super hot-temper....she gets angry over nothing....and always jealous if I talk to a girl for one second www3.tvboxnow.com( z+ |1 g1 k! e3 j
I think it's better that you don't meet her and she doesn't want to go public
) w; Z7 t6 Z3 H) \: ~. T5 i4 {公仔箱論壇Even though, she sounds so horrible, but that can't stop me from loving her....she is so cute, just like an angel from heaven

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 03:06 AM 發表
  r- l/ ]7 m& S+ v$ }2 o, gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: c6 n! g( F; A) k6 y+ r6 [
im taken la worr :014:# b3 O" t5 ]5 f6 L
:014: why not have him he~
3 |% j/ F  D2 |! y" Z$ z- J! T! Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhe is a very nice guy
6 f& ^: i1 |0 ~( Y, R6 g' U$ f) _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, Q( d$ U% E/ w- @! h公仔箱論壇7 m4 p$ q! Q5 E/ I0 d
sorry la...I am taken too... 2 W; {) M1 @! |; E2 _
My heart is only for my one and only Niki 公仔箱論壇" A3 U+ A4 G9 U1 K; C
She is all I have and all I think about

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 10:04 AM 發表 公仔箱論壇- z; d: Z- j0 r; A: X6 r! d

+ x" X6 q( ]! F1 f' k( B4 T) Iwww3.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ A, H/ w9 n" j
haha~~what a "cute" wife u have:onion18:
2 r# V" y7 ?# z7 z: H公仔箱論壇i dont mean to meet her in public, i mean online:014: % F- t: s2 j+ H+ V7 ~& G
maybe me and her should chat:onion05:
6 @  u; U* G( C8 O- d1 K! Y* Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi really want to see how she really is
# _7 s* ?/ i: ?8 j6 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i think she reall ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" F: Q8 g  t. Q: W/ w" v0 ]4 o
1 T3 g. Z$ m% U1 j) `3 S
Of course, she is very, super cute...that's why I married her la:onion10: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- W6 ]0 S6 e% g
She doesn't really like to chat online
9 [% M! @6 K# s3 I0 Cwww3.tvboxnow.comAlso, if I introduce you to her, she may think that me and you have something....so, I try to avoid that la
  g0 d# b3 b5 ^6 i$ Y4 [/ U1 Hwww3.tvboxnow.comShe always thinks that some girl will steal me from her someday....but I promise her that I won't change and love her 1314
# X/ g1 ]3 T0 i: ?5 N2 A: kI can't show her pic now la....she is a 大胖婆 now...she eats too much ice cream this month...I am trying to help her to get a better diet now

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-6 03:53 AM 發表 公仔箱論壇9 E( {+ R+ h. q4 c0 i
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ g0 ]& C. Q* T% x0 k
- ^# g+ h/ G2 k5 i# i; g+ L
well, people will change after marriage:onion03:
# V6 S* W% E) l( H* F6 C公仔箱論壇aw...i really want to meet her though:onion18:www3.tvboxnow.com" z( p) [# R& m; T2 r9 ~
i hope she is as cute as you said she was latvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ b  ]0 O1 c: t+ A, s
um...1314 is too long, are u sure u want to be with  ...
公仔箱論壇2 K6 c7 ^' M$ ?7 ~7 X: L, V6 H
6 B5 |& d2 O; }$ c$ A( U
it's ok la....I like her changes ge:014: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% ^  a1 O' ~+ j6 t4 H6 ?
but I just wish that she will learn how to cook...but she is just too lazy to learn TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 P  ]7 X* ]: r+ _+ W) F
1314 is ok for me la....spending time with her is my happest time....I always say to her "我很期望我可以帶你到一個只有你和我地方"
. ?! f6 t3 o, X: Y& n* yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I will try to ask her to meet with you online la, but I am not promising anything

返回列表