返回列表 回復 發帖
hi, pretty, very nice to meet youwww3.tvboxnow.com2 U) F' c4 G: E/ q6 L
From now on, post more pic la....don't be afraid to show your angelic face to us tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; m/ Q- r7 A# w; n# m7 Z
You have just become another reason for me to come to this section all the time:onion05: 公仔箱論壇; ^2 e( }4 [9 h# L$ F1 O$ S2 _" G! A
I will wait for your new pic lor

回復 #45 deyi_mizu 的帖子

If I say I like you, why is it a nightmare
6 P9 [3 f7 d. D7 |; `' H7 VAm i really a horrible person:019: 公仔箱論壇6 ]/ H: p4 J* f" C- S2 c

1 Y5 w) V8 R! I* e/ sdon't listen to little angel la
* I9 K+ y/ E3 b* m% P& u" A, Owww3.tvboxnow.comshe is just jealous that I don't like her

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 12:15 AM 發表 8 F! k, {( b8 E( r. z

0 v9 O8 G; T" {. }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。no thank you tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' X; D" c5 M9 f, e$ y2 j- w
but you can always ask that ocean guy ga~ ! k% m/ p# g' p( {
i bet he will want to say yes for sure..! :onion05:
; E5 C$ ?! A8 @4 s5 ?公仔箱論壇
/ V& K) E4 d& e7 _$ o* }9 i4 f! swww3.tvboxnow.comI can't la...I told you that I am already married.
' z% H; |9 z3 j& J) Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAs much as I want to marry deyi, I need to divorce first 1 y; L* D# ]  W. V7 |: {
but if I ask to divorce, my wife will kill me for sure www3.tvboxnow.com) K# x' H$ [( ?% y( \
she is very hot-temper, jealous all the time % A/ i3 k. ]2 M0 u! r4 A/ r
hey, you know my wife....you are very good friend with her....maybe you can talk to her TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ W( i5 g0 D8 N; C' ~
her name is niki

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 02:44 AM 發表 公仔箱論壇' h0 P' O: K; n2 i9 @4 [

) D0 G/ D# ?. b' T4 V0 I1 Z% `" utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  W; i: G7 |! utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbit's ok:onion05:
$ X) u5 m5 k# a" ]i have a boyfriend and girlfriend and a wife too:onion31:
4 Z) q! v/ P' d( h4 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。dont get divorce la:024:
( [7 W/ U  a  f$ J4 U* Gi dont want to see ur dead body somewhere
2 W! n" @: i( i8 \- MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i want to know your wife, to see if she is very hot ...
  f, z  d4 ]( J% @www3.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇- J- o0 e" K! |1 ?' r" ^! P4 j) @
ok la....because I am very happy about my marriage anyway
; x3 D( X, ^) D% \+ e; N$ q公仔箱論壇my wife, niki, she is super hot-temper....she gets angry over nothing....and always jealous if I talk to a girl for one second
/ o# J" e, y! G) |) twww3.tvboxnow.comI think it's better that you don't meet her and she doesn't want to go public www3.tvboxnow.com3 q7 H4 Z$ E9 Q% \
Even though, she sounds so horrible, but that can't stop me from loving her....she is so cute, just like an angel from heaven

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 03:06 AM 發表
* F5 d: i- `4 v& CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇% I0 F8 ~; ?* R7 _* g0 |
im taken la worr :014:公仔箱論壇. @& g* S4 N* O+ D/ H/ N; W
:014: why not have him he~www3.tvboxnow.com# F1 g2 n' o( w7 N, n5 T
he is a very nice guy
1 F. s- f* Y1 @# u$ K9 O9 @$ Z8 F; bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
8 o4 g! X( w7 R* w. y* eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( t* a% e( D* M5 h& Q
sorry la...I am taken too...
8 J: ?7 B7 p$ t$ r3 C2 A/ X5 ?. x9 KMy heart is only for my one and only Niki
/ X5 }$ g* i! Q1 T4 {/ wShe is all I have and all I think about

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 10:04 AM 發表
/ v$ O, x) j" ]9 V; W/ q
! x0 S- v  m; [  C2 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) M# E6 S; {$ T
haha~~what a "cute" wife u have:onion18:
3 }3 r) j; F2 G, q3 x% x  W% g6 g+ Mwww3.tvboxnow.comi dont mean to meet her in public, i mean online:014:
5 C4 }% f1 r4 T公仔箱論壇maybe me and her should chat:onion05: % o  G7 V8 \0 y
i really want to see how she really is
) U! k+ Q9 R' hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i think she reall ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 q6 c- J3 `# a6 e
# ^5 c  |) f$ M, C* q
Of course, she is very, super cute...that's why I married her la:onion10:
6 S$ _! q: s1 R2 B3 n, wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She doesn't really like to chat online
" _( Z, i0 n4 y- v& {8 O公仔箱論壇Also, if I introduce you to her, she may think that me and you have something....so, I try to avoid that la 公仔箱論壇' E$ E- R& I- I0 @4 D/ O: j! R
She always thinks that some girl will steal me from her someday....but I promise her that I won't change and love her 1314
0 u; V2 t- ^/ N公仔箱論壇I can't show her pic now la....she is a 大胖婆 now...she eats too much ice cream this month...I am trying to help her to get a better diet now

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-6 03:53 AM 發表
5 l7 K/ ^5 T4 A. F5 m6 v公仔箱論壇( [) H/ }% B6 X! Z  u0 T: J

2 Z# k. O( L! dwww3.tvboxnow.comwell, people will change after marriage:onion03:www3.tvboxnow.com* z- j  Y% ~+ O  _3 r- D. }
aw...i really want to meet her though:onion18:* t1 Y5 M* o% {- z6 ^5 {* X
i hope she is as cute as you said she was la
7 p3 j0 }% `5 Yum...1314 is too long, are u sure u want to be with  ...
7 t4 \  x( [1 p$ W5 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 w5 T2 e& G+ A  r3 i
it's ok la....I like her changes ge:014: - S+ s# s0 Z' H/ U
but I just wish that she will learn how to cook...but she is just too lazy to learn TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, G$ ~! M4 d% T  H8 N3 Y
1314 is ok for me la....spending time with her is my happest time....I always say to her "我很期望我可以帶你到一個只有你和我地方"
) L% q( z$ G3 T0 j1 \/ \0 t+ nwww3.tvboxnow.comI will try to ask her to meet with you online la, but I am not promising anything

返回列表