返回列表 回復 發帖
This is Not True
$ m4 x. `; x# e) U( k! b4 v! d/ X3 O公仔箱論壇(a) Unless you are travelling in extremely slow speed (5Km or less), otherwise your jump off speed is so slow in comparison to your forward speed.  The counter
/ A3 z+ ~" y( n" s* Qwww3.tvboxnow.comeffect is not significant.  OK this explain the speed aspect.6 P5 Z9 J0 ]8 i  |2 ?
(b) Jumping direction: if you were in a car or a train carriage, you do not have a 公仔箱論壇- A8 K0 E" J3 G
choice whether you are jumping forward or backward. You can only jump iside way or best a 45 degree against the forward angle.  Either angle will affect your   t& Q% |2 S8 t! U7 }' Q  m3 q+ a  I
landing impact.  Do  not forget to Roll when the body hit the ground.
, @1 k$ d2 ]6 |9 q(c) Make sure when you jump, you are facing the forward direction. If you are www3.tvboxnow.com: e( W9 d& M  v& ^4 n- I
facing the away direction, the forward momentum will make you fall on the back 公仔箱論壇/ i. X  a$ T" X7 @! k
of your head first, it could be a fatal hit.www3.tvboxnow.com6 d$ R, h1 Y% C/ O  E$ o
This is my 2 cents worth.
"向前跳的話,著地的時候,身體會向後仰,後腦撞到的危機性較大,死亡率亦較高"
7 L4 C. g7 b  H3 H! d  H5 h公仔箱論壇I doubt this is true.2 B9 l, j( s. N; a) h9 S
If you are carrying a forward momentum and when the body/ object landed, the" _' [* J9 }& t+ l3 A! d9 s
momentum will continue its direction unless affect by other external force. (Baiscwww3.tvboxnow.com9 j9 R- x( ]0 M" U# u
Newton Law) ie. The body will continue to move forward, your forehead will hit 公仔箱論壇3 P8 _4 ?$ F" g
the ground first unless you lean back when you jump off the moving object.
返回列表