返回列表 回復 發帖
hello everyone~~ i'm thomas_abc... i just registered to join this pet family~~
thought i should come in and introduce myself while i'm waiting for authorisation...
^.^
thanks jff6000~~

just a question? what exactly are the advantages of joining a pet family? i see that a lot of people have chosen to join a family and that some prefer not to...

are there any differences?
there's still a lot that i don't know about this system since i only started playing less than a month ago? i don't remember exactly when i started... but it wasn't too long ago...
how do i get the daily salary?
thanks shannon and jff6000...
the information that you both provided was extremely helpful...
hi guys... just passing by...

how are you all doing?
i agree that the pet game has slowed down significantly... it's actually quite off-putting trying to play... i have to refresh my browser every now and then to get a response...
is it possible that i get a 王者sword from the family storeroom? i can't seem to get one off the monsters... it's the only one i'm missing in the set...
haha~~ thx shinman123 and jff6000... slight mix up there i see... lol
hi guys~~ i'm back again...
just managed to reach lvl 500 to change into 7轉...

just a question... how would i allocate my stat points if i want to become a paladin? or would i still be better off staying as mage?

i've only been playing as mage so far and have no idea how to use the other occupations... is it worth trying the other occupations at my current 轉?
i need a quick way to reach 8轉 because i stupidly clicked on upgrade on the 王者之劍 that was sent to me yesterday... so i am unable to make use of it until 8轉...
7893# 20060420

i thhought agility was supposed to be most important? mage's have their hypnosis spell to stop monsters hitting them... but with no evasion rate for an assassin, wouldn't that be suicide?
does anyone else get put in jail for typing in the CORRECT verification code when going in to fight monsters?
thomas_abc 王者之劍 1 2009-07-12 23:33:38

no problem, give u 1 more
hahakl 發表於 2009-7-12 11:34 PM
thanks hahakl... i didn't realise until just then that u sent me one...

cheers~~
boring ...no ppl at here...
kenroro 發表於 2009-7-24 04:02 PM
haha... agreed...

takes the motivation out of playing pets...
返回列表