返回列表 回復 發帖
不好看的剧情
會是happy ending吧
His aim is...........Chok Chok Chok
报仇
i have no idea at all, watch this drama because of Raymond, but to be honestly, it is not really interesting for me
i think a lot of ppl disapointed on this drama ~
不好看的剧情:
no good, didn't explain whether typhoon is human being or devil. He can be devil or back to human being whenever he wants.
其實我系越睇越覺得迷惑咯...果劇情先系講颱風系惡魔,跟住就話距其實系人類,變成惡魔,但系距又有法力....我宜家好無語..到底距系乜嘢來噶=.=
5 X/ M7 h; L" B4 R公仔箱論壇劇情不咋地....
it must be happy ending
通常呢d咁既情況....大團圓結局
我唔知道,,,因為我都冇睇..所以根本唔合 ..
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
为了看马赛同智雯咋!!
本帖最後由 shiroikoala 於 2011-10-5 10:05 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ T- \! H8 k4 q* w/ s
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% b* x; E+ T, g
Most ridiculous story I've seen so far!!!  I have no idea what the hell is in Typhoon's mind...  What kind of rubbish revenge is he wanting for?  It clearly wasn't Dr. O who has torn his family apart.  Typhoon's father sufferedd from cancer, if Dr. O didn't run the drug trial, he wouldn't have that extra months, he would have died even earlier... ...   Cutting the number of participants in the drug trial wasn't Dr. O's idea too!  So what the heck is in Typhoon's mind???  The only one he should blame is his own mother!!!  Typhoon's mother is the only coward who choose to kill her children & commit suicide when her husband passed away.  She is the one who torn the whole family apart and she is the only one to blame!!!  SO, WHAT IS THIS REVENGE IS ALL ABOUT???  
返回列表