返回列表 回復 發帖

[球會動態] 球探們說, 成績意外的團隊!

New York Knicks. East scout: “I don’t think they’re the best team in the East, that’s Miami. And by the end of the year, you know Boston is going to get back into the picture in that division. But bringing in Jason Kidd has been an underrated move. He gives them a lot of stability, he can play multiple positions and he is a champion. Having him and (Tyson) Chandler there is big.”

Atlanta Hawks. East scout: “I don’t think they’re as good as their record. They have restructured their whole approach to get the ball to Al Horford more, and that’s a good thing. But they have a lot of guys playing over their heads a little bit. They’ll make the playoffs, but they’re not a real threat in the East.”

Golden State Warriors. West scout: “They should still be worried about the playoffs. They play a very young rotation. If they get (Andrew) Bogut back and can have him play defense, they will definitely be a playoff team. But they still have too many holes defensively.”

Memphis Grizzlies. West scout: “They play defense. That’s the thing with these guys. I like what they’ve done with their bench; they have a much better set of role players and everyone sort of fits in. They have the thing you need in the playoffs—guys who can create points when things are not going good. Rudy Gay can do that, Zach Randolph can do that, Jerryd Bayless can do that. That, with their defense, it makes them dangerous as a playoff contender.”

不覺得亞特蘭大老鷹隊金州勇士隊在季后賽中會做得很好!
孟菲斯灰熊隊和紐約尼克斯隊在季后賽中走深...

評分次數

• BeiDouChef

今年既NYK 同灰熊 真係勁...
NYK 主要係FELTON 既加入同埋JR/ 安東尼防守上既改變..

灰熊內線兩個主力真係好強~~~

評分次數

• BeiDouChef

感觉勇士提升了防守,老鹰内线不错,但怕是无法维持排名多久;灰熊和尼克斯称不上意外,本来就是强队,人员变动之后,化学反应反而更好。
尼克,勇士,灰熊,最让人想不到的是勇士!
返回列表