返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
& N) J+ p. }3 ~4 b耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
! t+ `3 d6 |1 V6 q* p西元2010年04月27日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' Q3 A$ r( |  b! x! Z/ `2 A
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

3 R( R; ~5 h; J1 q公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 }3 s: u, M5 f/ Z9 t7 C% q7 j! Q
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
; ?0 v. C  x4 G8 Z0 l8 r& l3 a西元2010年04月27日
# e( Y: U/ c& Wwww3.tvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 ~6 h( G0 K3 p& p& r
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
1 @" S# Q3 _6 P- d9 S: J. L1 z7 nwww3.tvboxnow.com耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份/ X; k3 ?( q- h
西元2010年04月27日8 z4 p/ E& e, A9 M4 _& ?
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
www3.tvboxnow.com! @1 x! A1 p& s8 o2 x

% D2 o' W  d; s, eVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescopewww3.tvboxnow.com6 k3 N, J$ d8 Z/ ~1 P. a
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡5 B7 n; f5 C9 g7 I# Z( v
西元2010年04月26日www3.tvboxnow.com3 y( e- L+ J. x4 D" K9 K  b$ d

# N1 S3 a9 p' P. Q6 O0 E3 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)www3.tvboxnow.com' N! ]3 y2 `' L  L1 i/ E
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)+ q7 z- p+ ]0 H8 B
西元2010年04月24日
" a6 ]0 ^* y) b7 d6 k. O. m9 Q5 wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 B' U# j3 O! q7 \! b& o
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)www3.tvboxnow.com, S0 [+ S1 X2 S, a; o3 r
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* k2 G4 o7 n, j" x. X
西元2010年04月24日
& N7 j/ O2 \  i2 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* H4 _* M2 A  R5 g7 a: |) H" X公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
) q; Q4 I5 Y. L" f2 x# }“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 V& m7 |! ]  j- x
西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇4 o) Q; ]+ d# X( p
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 A8 ?+ B3 ]5 m4 a& r% A1 v

. L1 x# H2 A. r' f* zwww3.tvboxnow.com亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'6 A/ j$ G; A/ h
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
  C2 _1 o$ Y* C# u公仔箱論壇www3.tvboxnow.com1 m/ g# T1 p! J' m  D7 l
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
' q1 x) U" w5 J. WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: [% c5 ^. Z4 U* l: z2 {8 q& D
By Greg Szymanski, JD, I  ?2 m2 n5 R, E! u% f
April 23, 2010
3 Y) A% W7 r3 [8 a0 i公仔箱論壇The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
! E  Q  x- f5 @4 }) p1 X+ aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
% `6 P' M" e, pThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.www3.tvboxnow.com4 ^* n7 \0 \( y& H) a
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
# u5 ]7 _" C9 hWith the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.公仔箱論壇8 ?9 s$ r& |, E4 ]
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。公仔箱論壇/ J1 N. ]3 \: F, R# Y
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
9 W  h: ]$ u! ^4 G* i. _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- F2 q0 n/ [5 ?# V8 @- H# Z
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”公仔箱論壇" q9 R% Z8 d. m9 b+ y1 B% N: Q& u2 N) s
www3.tvboxnow.com" r& C" N  b& \% O2 g& \
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
/ ^' S8 V7 V5 N公仔箱論壇% K0 o- U5 D! a4 Q- u/ s4 p$ k( D
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
4 u. t$ w" |$ x, k- F" f3 ?3 z0 n" I公仔箱論壇" N; F8 I# p/ Z4 p2 C: @
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
5 ]1 R; s( q4 g8 ]* e4 L$ k8 U8 Z) O公仔箱論壇
! z" t# K9 \; v2 G- m1 k: ^Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
; v# W: C' j* u" }" l8 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 g( J8 ~) n9 M9 ]公仔箱論壇According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.3 p4 {& o) |' C) n
/ J: y- d& g& s; \, }, n3 a  k' k
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:公仔箱論壇/ Y; ~6 j( i. W- X  I

& D! C: |& q: D! btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
- C0 Y6 a; L' K/ Q/ ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# u  L  U9 }4 P' j+ FBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
5 g5 o" [+ E" Z& _www3.tvboxnow.comwww3.tvboxnow.com$ a. Q9 v1 S) U4 e8 \( n
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
: B- [" L/ i4 Ywww3.tvboxnow.com
+ k& q3 k9 x# Y, r- d, D) Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
6 t: @; \) G2 ?6 p3 e9 cwww3.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" G& A9 W) D. I3 I+ G0 M9 ^
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
8 c0 h2 Q/ F2 k* P& B+ ~, ~4 T7 |: \! Nwww3.tvboxnow.comthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?
6 b9 E% I7 U4 J" Y, hthx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽