返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem with Attachment.php

I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!
& x0 T+ K1 j5 k7 |( y5 [, q( K9 {公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇( K* O# D4 S; x1 Q! N
I believe I've done something to ".php" default program.- D# g  w9 U5 z0 R- e7 i

- o3 E/ w1 X( \8 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnyone please help. Thanks
Anyone?
Why no reply ge???
" T& n4 m; r0 q; P# J& `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.
5 b* ^  h. v9 G; I7 Q7 Awww3.tvboxnow.comFirst, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.2 F8 u- G  w# d
Second, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).
/ F( g+ F3 J! {3 j; i& K8 m( Q0 Q7 RThird, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei.公仔箱論壇7 }2 e/ U" W* a- p$ r1 x* ?. {
After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.

6 c5 i% I; [! Z( \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
im having the same problem too.
- |4 `- {7 J+ T# x% dwww3.tvboxnow.comI have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this:
9 ]) s/ w' E+ R/ W& D& s, g# v. I0 Jwww3.tvboxnow.comhttp://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.html
+ H5 O+ {  b  n$ Y% B: PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 D1 u; e+ m, @" k" k. Z
but i cant seem to download the english show from link below:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 m3 d5 q% R: i2 ?: T  `
http://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.htmlTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 g/ v$ H+ c- g: X1 M
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' z  E) R$ I( i  _6 X
when i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder.
8 M& i4 ^+ g/ A$ S" R# E: dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 y7 q+ F; S% }
Anyone can help?
Try right click & save as
認真睇真啲真係又真係
返回列表