返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊資訊] 3:33am in sydney morning

Hello everyone, what are you doing at this point of time? i just fed my newborn, havn't been sleep for a period of time, but staying awake to allow my wife to sleep a while.

Lucky the company provided 2 weeks paid leave for daddy, i could still have a bit of time to help out my wife :)
Yes ar, i do like the slow and relax life style over here, although its getting more and more busy these days. Some people found it very boring but i found the quality of life is much better, you would have "TIME" to enjoy life.

did you joined tour or backpacker?

2# canon9
Thank you, you study in syd? where are you now?

3# charmmymiao
6# canon9

Yes, i came to AU around 20 years ago, i am 100% with you, my dream house is one of those you saw in blue mountains, farm house ^_^ in a small town, but i still have long way to go, especially i just got a little girl. The cost of living is high, but there are ways you can live without spending a lot, our family is very down to earth, never go out for $$$ dinner or shopping, no expensive cars or cloths, wife never buy $$$ bag, we like to stay home most of the time (cheapest entertainment), enjoy cooking at home (cheapest food), i enjoy a bit of wine too, but i never drink anything over $10 AU, infact, i am having a glass while i am typing, Jacob's Creek, Shiraz Cabernet AU$7.99 ^_^, i guess is what you want in life, i am happy with what i called "cheap red" hahaha
返回列表