返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...公仔箱論壇1 @) V  ]% A% [3 g

) ~& c5 I. z; U; ^but that time i also angry...why she want to say it...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ ~3 ]& }# `1 h0 S
公仔箱論壇" ?1 e/ Y3 C3 V
really can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留
6 k. J6 e' t: Y$ t/ t6 x' F( Q2 G6 C3 j# g
i will remember this.., x5 o: C0 {8 K( }
i will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....- Y: L- f* o7 E9 D

0 m3 c4 ~' m" C3 d# n7 Y' }公仔箱論壇this only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...公仔箱論壇; |% G' j( K* i7 W& ?- }
bad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
$ j* O, K6 i! h6 H3 X% ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
www3.tvboxnow.com; T3 [0 a" G' p/ @+ d* U& H6 }

9 b% V" z' W! ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 Q. a) G4 p; l5 l& O9 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...
* v4 q9 M) V" a. N7 b
+ b" \( x" _( m" T公仔箱論壇what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...
/ L+ M) g  H0 \3 [4 w  ^. o
: X6 j# k+ N- Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFrom the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, Q0 Y1 [# [. i# a+ v* p

) n- |% n/ ~, T- Y  o公仔箱論壇so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....
4 w9 _( [  [  P( g# OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表