返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...
8 n4 `1 Z; e* ~' N9 W5 t公仔箱論壇* ]$ h  `3 x6 [* c4 z) D
but that time i also angry...why she want to say it...www3.tvboxnow.com! }" k  e: g3 A% U) e7 N  Z
$ B8 {8 g- |1 |6 O5 ]* |% n
really can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 @1 h' _2 E0 b# F: V

, F- S- O1 o2 W0 O/ u6 n9 C1 Q9 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi will remember this..
2 o+ U0 z  R5 f! \% h2 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....4 C7 c* W9 Z9 i% q/ I0 p
" o8 r9 f' g5 @; L3 A# l
this only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...
7 N* @% H* i" Ywww3.tvboxnow.combad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表 公仔箱論壇( B+ u! I  l# l, d& m) G
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
, P% C( \( N# q' D

6 C3 x: N5 ^% ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* v( y  m1 C' y1 Q  E- u
i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ G$ k( u# p; G  f( {( H+ K5 L
www3.tvboxnow.com$ b$ W0 a8 c; N; u+ n+ L
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 U7 ?, o1 g, q5 E. q5 y1 @$ m- D
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 `" X1 w4 }7 l* d( e
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* d7 t3 k$ v9 R. Z: u

9 T8 E  o% ^2 w- Aso girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 r' N$ Z, c' L; @: k5 C- s/ R
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表