返回列表 回復 發帖

[問題] 請問由15吋鈴轉成17吋車駄尺寸是?

請教各位高手 我的車駄尺寸原本是205/65/15 95H,如果想換成17轆鈴車駄尺寸應該是用何種尺寸?謝謝!
本帖最後由 killereleven 於 2013-4-4 07:20 PM 編輯

215/45/17
205/50/17
215/50/17 (七人車用)
最好落去呔鋪問下因為要睇下你係咩車有可能有唔同的
我都是換開間呔鋪問的。

如要假期內搞掂我可提供一間假期有開工的呔鋪
葵涌石蔭路5A!和宜合道麥當奴後面公眾停車場內 (假期照常)

評分次數

• eaglelu

本帖最後由 klamb 於 2013-4-5 06:12 AM 編輯

改變車鈴,你可以計算出來,看看你需要什麼尺寸.但仍然需要專業的更好,只是玩玩!!

205寬,65是寬的百分比,15是英寸(很奇怪,公制,英制)改變後百分比細,車鈴英寸大.

改輪胎之後,

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
both upstairs is right ! are you going to low the car is well ? if not it easily spoil the car handling(i sat in a 4 doors family car on standard 15" wheel before it was good handling then change it to 17" alloy with right tyres without lower the suspension the car handle is awful !a lot body  roll feel  like a 4X4 )  ! also is about money some time same model of tyre different size could be big different in money ! because some size is more popular  than the others therefore you can get it cheaper  ! have fun
本帖最後由 klamb 於 2013-4-5 12:35 PM 編輯

如我計數,205/65/15,改變to 17"應該是用 killereleven 說 205/50/17,兩個輪胎直徑大約相同,沒有加大.所以不用改車.但改變車鈴,仍然不是一個好主意,傷車...傷胎(太).
to sosodav :Most 4x4   with a truck bottom frame,so you ride a 4x4 same like ride a truck.How about try a SUV (crossover type) you will feel much better.

評分次數

• eaglelu

It is great to me. Thanks.
5# klamb haha ! Try to me a point that's all  ! was a MK1 FORD MONDEO on STD 15" then swap a set of 17"from sport model And you can feel differently straight away! more body roll !

評分次數

• eaglelu

本帖最後由 klamb 於 2013-4-7 08:13 AM 編輯

7# sosodav

your "MK1 FORD MONDEO"(european or Australian)  as our "Ford Fusion"(USA) ,both are nice car.But all I know Europ car & US car are designed difference.

OK! about the tire, if you upgrade rims sizes 15" to 17" with correct ratio tire,the diameter should be same ,that mean nothing is changed,so! don't have to change anything.(except you want your car be a race car)
But after tires changed, tires having a thinner sidewall will give you a stiffer ride, like drive on rough road all time ,rim damage,blow up your tires easier,and decrease your car acceleration.
Body roll,the car body ? No! I mean people inside the car ,let your girlfriend sit beside you when you are driving ,let her roll all over inside the car and on your lap.Ha Ha!!just joking ! so happy we can have a nice talk here.這裡是一個中文的網站,我們應該用中文說謝謝!!

I owned 4 runner before nice 4x4                 now!  Highlander AWD this is a great one

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• eaglelu

返回列表