返回列表 回復 發帖
Langkawi is basically merger of more than 100 islands at the Andaman Sea in Malaysia. It is technically an archipelago; this place is an incarnation to paradise. This place is an absolute beauty and is the perfect destination for the newlyweds; you can have the luxury of candle light dinners at the beach, you can spend the night together at the porch of your cottage. The forest increases the charm of this island. Tourists have had their eyes on this beach of decades. This beach is parked on the northwestern portion of Malaysia along with some magnificent massive mountains.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Langkawi is basically merger of more than 100 islands at the Andaman Sea in Malaysia. It is technically an archipelago; this place is an incarnation to paradise. This place is an absolute beauty and is the perfect destination for the newlyweds; you can have the luxury of candle light dinners at the beach, you can spend the night together at the porch of your cottage. The forest increases the charm of this island. Tourists have had their eyes on this beach of decades. This beach is parked on the northwestern portion of Malaysia along with some magnificent massive mountains.
新山(马来语:Johor Bahru, JB)是马来西亚在马来半岛最南端、也是欧亚大陆最南端的城市,与邻国新加坡隔着柔佛海峡相对,有大马南方门户之称,是柔佛州的首府,也是柔佛州的10个县属之一。+ A5 d- s+ V7 {7 d% Q! T
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 G  [& e. Z4 o5 ^

% |1 c5 j) C: {  z1 _  K: I
+ ?9 b; e6 x& |# R: Rwww3.tvboxnow.com6 k* Y! s  s  K0 V
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) [$ a3 C/ i7 U( ^3 n9 n0 R3 t
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* G) ~* y. p' @. M$ m; y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 M) `; _4 X" p' h9 r4 _
拥有「东方珍珠」美誉的槟城,位于马來西亚半岛西北,是首屈一指的休闲岛屿,不仅有美麗的景致,以及碧海蓝天、细白沙滩的悠闲情调,更有丰富的历史古迹及人文景观,处处古意盎然,恬静而美好。
5 C- J5 `) s; r+ m! [# u( xwww3.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 m* h6 [; o  j( H! C2 S$ P
www3.tvboxnow.com# ~0 V8 u6 Z8 Z0 N3 u# D2 `

3 i& f- Y' D4 \) t& X) \/ J: v/ S. R3 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇. {& b, K0 r5 ]$ n7 Q3 _/ S
- T2 C! R4 d2 x" U' F$ B
The Cameron Highlands is one of Malaysia’s most extensive hill stations. The size of Singapore, it occupies an area of 712 square kilometres (275 sq mi) in the Titiwangsa Mountains.: d$ D* p' v% q: F) L
To the north, its boundary touches that of Kelantan; to the west, it shares part of its border with Perak.* O9 A; m+ u2 y0 \
Situated at the northwestern tip of Pahang, the “Camerons” is approximately 90 kilometres (56 mi) from Ipoh or about 200 kilometres (120 mi) from Kuala Lumpur. It is the smallest constituency in Pahang.公仔箱論壇- ~+ u5 b+ Q1 V- ^
Discovered in 1885, it consists of three districts, namely Ringlet (5,165 hectares (12,760 acres)), Tanah Rata (2,081 hectares (5,140 acres)) and Ulu Telom (63,981 hectares (158,100 acres)). Its eight sub-districts are Ringlet, Tanah Rata (the administrative centre), Brinchang, the Bertam Valley, Kea Farm, Tringkap, Kuala Terla and Kampung Raja. All are nestled at different altitudes ranging from 1,200 metres (3,900 ft) to 1,500 metres (4,900 ft).www3.tvboxnow.com+ }+ v3 o4 S: ^5 k5 n8 `
The mean annual temperature of the resort is about 18 °C (64 °F). During the day, the temperature seldom rises above 25 °C (77 °F); at night, it can sometimes drop to as low as 9 °C(48 °F).[2]
/ ~) y! F- K# x9 ZThe retreat has a diverse population of more than 38,000 people. It comprises Bumiputeras (Malay (7,321); others (5,668)), Chinese (13,099), Indians (6,988), non-Malaysian citizens (5,193), and other nationalities (202).[3] Most of the residents here are entrepreneurs, service industry employees, farm workers, retirees or government representatives. The languages spoken are Malay, Mandarin, Tamil and English. Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism and Christianity are the main religions of the haven.
+ Y  m7 g# k* s- c: uwww3.tvboxnow.comDeveloped in the 1930s, the tableland is one of the oldest tourist spots in Malaysia. Apart from its tea estates, the plateau is also noted for its cool weather, orchards, nurseries,farmlands, waterfalls, rivers, lakes, wildlife, mossy forest, golf course, hotels, places of worship, bungalows, Land Rovers, museum and its aborigines (Orang Asli)." j; U. O  K5 D8 W/ G
The only way to the Highlands is by road. It could be reached from Ipoh, Kota Bharu, Kuala Lipis, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Raub, or Singapore. The accesses are via Tapah, Simpang Pulai, Gua Musang or Sungai Koyan. Tapah and Simpang Pulai are the approaches from Perak. Gua Musang and Sungai Koyan are the entryways from Kelantan and Pahang, respectively.
Genting Highlands (Malay: Tanah Tinggi Genting; Chinese: 雲頂高原; Chinese: 云顶高原), otherwise known as Resorts World Genting, is a hill resort in Malaysia developed byGenting Group./ }0 N0 k3 s2 c" ?$ ~# P
The hill resort is at an average elevation of 1740 meters above sea level (5708 feet) within the Titiwangsa Mountains on the border between the states of Pahang and Selangor ofMalaysia. Resorts World Genting is operated by Genting Malaysia Berhad (formerly known as Resorts World Bhd), which also operates Awana chain of resorts & hotels. It is accessible by car from Kuala Lumpur in one hour, or also accessible by a cable car called Genting Skyway (3.38 kilometres (2.10 mi)[1] which at its opening used to be the world's fastest and South East Asia's longest gondola lift.
St. Michael's Church Penampang www3.tvboxnow.com( s2 H& r, {5 F) L" @

+ M  A1 C5 Z) y. ?! uwww3.tvboxnow.com兵南邦聖麥克天主教堂由奧古斯瓦徹特神父(Fr. August Wachter)提倡興建的。# p4 \0 C) A% w' I

3 N* K# {6 Z& W! X8 J公仔箱論壇於1936年9月29日配合聖麥克節慶舉行了奠基儀式。公仔箱論壇' d; B: \, U# D5 [- ?" i

9 e( d. |) {' r1 k. U- ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb由於取材艱難,整個工程進程緩慢,二戰期間又遇工程停頓,最終在1949竣工。
. {5 \+ X) _/ v& G, F& v: Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 E8 n9 z3 b- q$ R4 R) b

9 o; A6 G  \8 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* I" }+ J) ]% c5 t! S/ }
0 n2 F; B8 f4 l

布城水上清真寺
  R/ L$ I% d, Q4 S" }8 X! jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。水上清真寺所在地布城通過城市設計,建築及格調來反映馬來西亞的內在靈魂與精神,並被冠為馬來西亞的未來遺産的美譽。布城里面有多處值得一遊的景點,距吉隆坡不遠的馬來西亞新都太子城,湖畔的漂亮的粉紅水上清真寺世界聞名。噴水池斜對著水上清真寺的正門,這座四分之三建於湖面上的水上清真寺是馬來西亞目前最大的清真寺之一,可同時容納一萬多人做禮拜。它分為上下兩層,二樓供四千名女子專用,樓下為八千男子使用。
, {' o% z. r; X) z1 I: pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" e  R8 g4 w1 m: U( H
! K) v2 `! p: h* R( L" Y# [
www3.tvboxnow.com) a# C3 }( F2 z9 i) Q8 P; `. a7 u( y& }
雲頂高原
- I7 m! Y% h' V$ O雲頂高原是馬來西亞旅遊和避暑勝地,位於鼓亨州西南吉保山脈中段東坡,吉隆坡東北約50公裏處,建築群位於海拔1772米的鳥魯卡裏山,是東南亞最大的高原避暑地。原名“珍丁高原”(GentingHighlands),亦叫“任珍高原”,由於山中雲霧縹緲,令人有身在山中猶如置身雲上的感受,故改為現名。
) ^( d$ t0 X( ?www3.tvboxnow.com
4 I0 M2 x% ^0 L6 d. |0 b
( a& v% n+ `4 [$ \1 ~$ q
5 M7 Z% U: I% h4 q3 |
巴冷 (即馬來劍)製造中心
/ ]2 X7 R: G  z8 V+ N1 X8 ~; Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 M4 ], v( F5 Q$ C0 x5 G
聚居在古打毛律的巴夭族群住民,是以鑄打和生產巴冷刀手藝高超著稱。在刀刃鍛打成形,就要不停的磨光擦亮到取得所需求的金屬質地色調。繼之,在刀刃邊緣雕琢或鏤刻複雜精細的紋飾後,浸泡在水中產生光澤即告完成。致於木材質地刀鞘,他們所採用的木材種類,計有囊卡、仁嘎斯、卜洛博、胡沾胡沾、嘎蒂斯、色拉亞和瑪嵐。用以雕琢在飾鞘面的圖紋,一般都是龍和花卉,佩戴的繩索素材則是採用一種叫丁巴岸的樹搓揉編織而成。刀刃鑄鍛步驟完成約需一至兩天,刀鞘則要費時三天。www3.tvboxnow.com; ~% [2 s# @0 q# e, P$ R" P

( f1 ^5 ^6 Y8 Q$ _- D公仔箱論壇

/ d: v1 }0 d. O# W, P

0 W/ I5 N/ r9 F7 k% Cwww3.tvboxnow.com

: _( q* o7 c3 `, ]) N# v* ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) @' W$ K' g0 x* q& z3 ]$ |# g

沙比島
; s3 g  E! V" ^www3.tvboxnow.com把現代休閒旅遊的五大要素,海洋、沙灘、空氣、陽光和綠色組成了一個和睦的大家庭,實在難得,在這裡可以盡情的分享大自然的饋贈。沙比島是東姑阿都拉曼公園裡遊客造訪最多的島嶼,也是深受遠足旅行團體熱愛的野餐和游泳勝地。
" D& P0 q, P0 `8 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! J8 r! z1 r; L! M% o! ^, dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
; z5 \. j# g0 _0 }4 p公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 _9 U3 {$ f3 K" i- M- ]) t0 T

8 B/ `$ y+ _) x7 a7 L/ l& s. _www3.tvboxnow.com
% L( i3 T2 `# }2 j, h( G7 A停泊島(Pulau Perhentian)- [3 @" {% [2 V$ \4 ?
距離丁加奴海岸約廿一公里,由大停泊島(Pulau Perhentian Besar)與小停泊島(Pulau Perhentian Kecil)所組成。披蓋著原始森林,迎風搖曳的棕櫚,潔白粉狀的沙灘,以及四週湛藍海水。公仔箱論壇) x. Q. G1 s( K9 D0 f2 p6 S6 k
Semenggoh Nature ReserveTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; B( B4 U+ _# ~8 H9 |
, M! @+ W  y! E$ x0 u- ?

, u  m+ N9 O% d& r9 Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 s2 x9 ^2 S) Z3 z4 |$ i7 C

; c: y. d3 h; Y  p5 G! ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww3.tvboxnow.com0 ?- K5 x2 e5 v
公仔箱論壇% F, I/ K4 `" k" N; i& S' u. J
The Semenggoh Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre is located just 12 miles south of Kuching in Borneo's 1613-acre Semenggoh Nature Reserve. Since 1975 the center has been accepting animals either orphaned, injured, or rescued from captivity and reintroducing them back into the wild. The Semenggoh Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre is not a zoo; unless quarantined, the animals are not kept in cages and are free to roam about the thick, green forest canopy.
Ayer Hitam Nature Reserve! C# T) d0 K! v8 J1 p' G

6 u. z2 X$ P; g( @# ^& hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 u: q" Y2 u9 A  P
! @0 }2 l* b4 z& ~
6 B' |  t& g$ }( d1 rwww3.tvboxnow.com
  f2 y- y) R* j. \# S6 o" ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 N; d1 U- |! |3 U2 `$ t

9 e+ m* ?, I/ r, G3 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 P, O0 h) K& T# a; sThe Ayer Hitam forest reserve in Puchong is one of the most precious tracts of remaining lowland dipterocarp forest in highly urbanized Selangor state. Originally covering 4270 hectares and gazetted as a forest reserve way back in 1906, it has suffered from a series of de-gazettements throughout the years, until it is now only some 1200 hectares. Even this is being reduced as I speak, as developers continue to quietly eat away at the borders of the reserve. The forest is now totally surrounded by “concrete jungle”.
哥达京那巴鲁市立清真寺座落在里卡士湾畔(LikasBay),是一座典型的当代伊斯兰教建筑,是马来西亚夕阳景观最壮丽的清真寺之一。它建于里卡士湾的人造湖上,感觉有如浮在水面之上,因而得到水上清真寺的美称。
- }& v/ P( h7 i1 l# R+ _
! k# e* J( f% b* ^; a1 e) ]7 y7 d公仔箱論壇
2 j* F0 q# }% Mwww3.tvboxnow.com
) n. g8 j% x2 O/ n0 }0 A- Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww3.tvboxnow.com+ s! q0 Y7 T& u

8 J; |& P% |3 J+ E  G( ?+ B7 Jwww3.tvboxnow.com
绿中海,当地华人称之为邦戈岛。英文名Pangkor Island 。马来西亚霹雳州的一个岛屿。岛上风景秀美,景色宜人,有成片白沙滩,海水清澈见底,呈翠绿色。主岛附近还有很多小型岛屿,其中很多都没有被开发过,当地人很重视保护自然资源。
, j8 S* ?% B# ?/ y# G; k) U' }% {
& j0 L1 G5 `1 j% L. k% y( `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* m* F! _; D- ^" b! p公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇  c9 V/ H7 {$ Z4 P# e4 u/ T& p% ]

+ n# P7 a7 c! Q' ], ~1 N6 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 v: \* k7 A3 l9 T- {
, X) u& Q0 Q9 e0 S/ A

9 W' v+ m* \' F+ `$ t
返回列表