返回列表 回復 發帖
hi, pretty, very nice to meet you
( E8 E2 S3 u5 `3 [/ I8 C公仔箱論壇From now on, post more pic la....don't be afraid to show your angelic face to us 公仔箱論壇& @5 Z, w' N6 z: H4 }
You have just become another reason for me to come to this section all the time:onion05:
9 z- l! K, p( o$ G2 _# ]; jwww3.tvboxnow.comI will wait for your new pic lor

回復 #45 deyi_mizu 的帖子

If I say I like you, why is it a nightmare
" I! J- J! S7 nwww3.tvboxnow.comAm i really a horrible person:019:
; X0 g& h  M, ^9 z; O2 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* x- S3 N- W6 w% B- s, W! V. RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。don't listen to little angel la
1 K' j, o5 Q" e; K7 D; Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbshe is just jealous that I don't like her

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 12:15 AM 發表 ! o0 e5 v: I! c
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, w0 G- P8 B1 O% Z% {: l' a& J
no thank you www3.tvboxnow.com% ?- y- |4 |2 z' e+ F( R0 O- U3 X
but you can always ask that ocean guy ga~
# U/ n' s% i5 {% Gi bet he will want to say yes for sure..! :onion05:
5 s  }% |3 r4 G7 u* o% M
www3.tvboxnow.com4 c/ Y' i4 M9 X- l* v6 s
I can't la...I told you that I am already married.
% w+ X* p. W3 J$ [3 Y: Q公仔箱論壇As much as I want to marry deyi, I need to divorce first tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 S3 ]: Q3 P/ W) P9 V$ h: A; ?
but if I ask to divorce, my wife will kill me for sure
* `8 d- U5 D8 c1 j( U) Y0 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。she is very hot-temper, jealous all the time ( r& n- S- }8 {5 J1 q
hey, you know my wife....you are very good friend with her....maybe you can talk to her
1 y/ y3 c' {3 q1 `/ Qher name is niki

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 02:44 AM 發表
7 ~' `, |9 o. d公仔箱論壇6 Z) i5 w4 A  Z
. h2 P5 A- Q% Y+ H0 D; {/ o( ^" A/ L
it's ok:onion05:公仔箱論壇( _+ o/ A: k3 n+ \, i
i have a boyfriend and girlfriend and a wife too:onion31:
; }  }/ ^- g- ]4 c% K8 c0 bdont get divorce la:024:
3 M# @/ S1 F' e2 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi dont want to see ur dead body somewherewww3.tvboxnow.com) M$ o; V1 z, o- V
i want to know your wife, to see if she is very hot ...
公仔箱論壇, W* A; P! |9 [! ~, N" n" i

: V+ g4 Y' j1 [" \- n4 H% k6 l4 N8 K" t$ |www3.tvboxnow.comok la....because I am very happy about my marriage anyway 公仔箱論壇" y$ n5 |) ?4 I
my wife, niki, she is super hot-temper....she gets angry over nothing....and always jealous if I talk to a girl for one second www3.tvboxnow.com# X7 n( s* D) \7 [1 @: U
I think it's better that you don't meet her and she doesn't want to go public
$ @% x/ u8 z/ r' o) J/ k! Uwww3.tvboxnow.comEven though, she sounds so horrible, but that can't stop me from loving her....she is so cute, just like an angel from heaven

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 03:06 AM 發表
$ }5 \4 ]' I! s6 Awww3.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇1 V% S4 }2 e9 {. \
im taken la worr :014:
9 a& \' q' L* _" V+ e8 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。:014: why not have him he~% G: R$ |2 b% i4 ~5 K& p1 b# b
he is a very nice guy
  K' w6 r/ ?3 Z, f2 C' d9 \公仔箱論壇www3.tvboxnow.com  ?& Y2 ]1 O4 q3 W' S2 a6 p
% T, F' u- ]8 @4 n& W
sorry la...I am taken too... www3.tvboxnow.com% t, k7 U; S( ~2 _1 `! n( ]
My heart is only for my one and only Niki TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 O" ?% e" V1 \# l. ]
She is all I have and all I think about

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 10:04 AM 發表 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 a% d1 I" z- t

& m& _5 Q/ S$ `& p& v9 u
: e/ T' X, ?% O' |1 e1 Nhaha~~what a "cute" wife u have:onion18:
7 e$ _/ A$ z7 ]; E' O2 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi dont mean to meet her in public, i mean online:014:
1 P3 A' w( l% S6 c7 v) a8 |3 @( u7 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。maybe me and her should chat:onion05:
, k" Q3 [1 E! d) z5 l% |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi really want to see how she really is
3 C( r3 k& B! D) K* fi think she reall ...
) b# v1 X1 v4 G. b1 I* wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
  ]. ?! t( h( K! H  Z* Z! ~) wOf course, she is very, super cute...that's why I married her la:onion10: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" w3 Q7 h) j3 a( |- L" G  A
She doesn't really like to chat online
; z& B! C4 S# X公仔箱論壇Also, if I introduce you to her, she may think that me and you have something....so, I try to avoid that la $ ]8 T$ Y  X& H' d* i
She always thinks that some girl will steal me from her someday....but I promise her that I won't change and love her 1314 ) t. i2 Q$ E, g4 T4 Y. Q
I can't show her pic now la....she is a 大胖婆 now...she eats too much ice cream this month...I am trying to help her to get a better diet now

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-6 03:53 AM 發表
  x+ o% k$ o; U/ q; O; W; B6 h
8 K, `, e- ]$ i" ]; w3 k& I5 P. Z) k
1 I' a1 B7 y+ M( k& Fwell, people will change after marriage:onion03:
2 q3 P6 c0 {: b) |* X; Q4 Z* U  z( Gwww3.tvboxnow.comaw...i really want to meet her though:onion18:
9 n% \: C- |; k, e3 d3 X+ w5 Qi hope she is as cute as you said she was la
5 ^$ F; K4 x1 }8 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。um...1314 is too long, are u sure u want to be with  ...
! E/ t) a, Z7 B6 M; a% {( F  F5 z% iwww3.tvboxnow.com5 C6 v, ]  W) g
it's ok la....I like her changes ge:014: 公仔箱論壇7 N7 G" ^6 `4 i6 Y3 h" R6 \6 U# X
but I just wish that she will learn how to cook...but she is just too lazy to learn
6 i( U% }+ Q) u9 x3 p3 H1314 is ok for me la....spending time with her is my happest time....I always say to her "我很期望我可以帶你到一個只有你和我地方" & F8 V& |& d2 M2 k5 l
I will try to ask her to meet with you online la, but I am not promising anything

返回列表