返回列表 回復 發帖
Hi Huit, break-in happened everywhere, I am sure there are crimes committed in the North side as well as the East. Of course everyone drives to the city in the morning and from the city in the afternoon, this is called 'peak period'. Hope you don't wait too long for your shitty cityrail train and good luck if you can get a seat when the train is on time. Hope the metrobus not get stuck in the city or hold up by protest or bad weather. By the way if you live in the North side why you go to the city on weekend??
Ooooo!  I can smell the firework from here.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-6-13 06:09 PM 編輯

So all you Aussie ducks (been so wet last few days, grown webs now) in the eastern states, are you all celebrating the queen mom's birthday today?
The clip there now.
Queen's birthday holiday today in NSW but no one care about the Queen, she is an old lady in the UK, no firework for her. I remember there used to be a Queen's birthday holiday in HK. replaced with a Budda birthday holiday. Someone told me there are more public holidays in HK than in OZ. GOOD luck to all HONKIES.
Hi Huit, break-in happened everywhere, I am sure there are crimes committed in the North side as well as the East. Of course everyone drives to the city in the morning and from the city in the afterno ...
ivyyee 發表於 2011-6-11 08:45 PM
Yes, break-ins happen everywhere including the North but a quick Google will show you for the past 10 years break-and-enter statistics has been CONSISTENTLY above the state average. Compare that with ANY suburb on the Upper and Lower North Shore. I rest my case.

As for "peak period", I've worked in the city for 4 years since I graduated and yes I took the train like most people, and believe it or not, there's been no more than 5 times a year when there was a delay (caught the train from Gordon), I feel bad for the plebs coming round Penrith/Parra way or in the South-West where delays are the worst - but hey at least we've got train service, what else is down your way besides a bus lane on Anzac Parade? And I'll bet driving into town in peak hour is just as bad from Maroubra/Randwick/Wherever else

Moreover, anyone who can afford to live on the North Shore but chooses to live in a lesser suburb, due solely to unfounded worries about the commute, is akin to choosing not to bang Jennifer Hawkins when she offers herself because "it might be too tiring".

Oh and why WOULDN'T I want to go into the city on the weekend, or anywhere else I want to go? Especially when the traffic is even less of an issue on weekends.

And lastly, there's something called "prestige" - totally intangible, but people want to live here. What have you got when it comes to prestige and credibility? The 'Bra Boys?
choosing not to bang Jennifer Hawkins when she offers herself because "it might be too tiring"

You are being a bit harsh to our friend ivyyee, aren't you.
No I was being a bit harsh to Jennifer Hawkins...
haha triple8 just sits in front of the mon n watch...
The Bra boys are staying in the Maroubra beach doing their surfing, or may be drug dealing. Do you know who is controlling all the brothels in Chatswood?? I hope you do not have to be admitted to the run down Northshore hospital waiting for medical treatment.  A Northshore hospital nurse was murdered in front of her home last year. A gangster standover man was gun down in front of his child in Mosman last year. A body was found in Lane Cove river national Park today. I wonder how safe the northside. If the train service is that good, Why the last Labour gove't lost office?? At last the buslane in Anzac Pde. will take you to the city in 20 to 30 mins. Driving in Anzac Pde. does not have to pay a toll like all the Northsiders.
本帖最後由 huit 於 2011-6-14 09:43 AM 編輯
The Bra boys are staying in the Maroubra beach doing their surfing, or may be drug dealing. Do you know who is controlling all the brothels in Chatswood?? I hope you do not have to be admitted to the  ...
ivyyee 發表於 2011-6-14 12:13 AM
Oh please, for every crime in the North that gets a mention in the press, I'll bet 3 cases gets filed down south, it's only newsworthy because it happens up North, who'd care to read about some dude getting robbed down south? Part and parcel of the socio-economic status of the area. You wanna dig up the number of brothels and do a comparison too, junkies perhaps?

And for the 200k or so people living up North, travel expense is obviously no issue to them otherwise they would've moved away in droves. Hate to break this to you mate, but if you have to mention it, you clearly can't afford to live there. Oh and by the way, we also pay more on average in council rates and even petrol too in some places, and no-one's complaining.

As for Labor losing the election - that's not even relevant as far as the North's concerned. Dude - hello?? The North's been safe Liberal seats since well before the war, regardless of who's in charge at the time. The biggest swing towards Libs/Nat took place in traditional Labor heartland such as Penrith, where (surprise surprise) they also copped the worst of the train delays and other related government services.

And I hope you're not seriously suggesting the RPA is any better. Knock on wood, I haven't been admitted to the RNS, but my granddad has, and so has my mother - no complaints in either case about the care they received. What's more, some of the best private hospitals are up North, gotta be a reason for that.
Hi Mate, this is exactly the arrogant display from the North, they think if they live in Mosman they are better than the rest of Sydney. I don't think you guys can afford Point Piper either. Do you think the North housing price is expensive, sorry to tell you to take a look again at the real estate market again. Of course everyone in the North is happy to pay more, this is a free society, I hate to use the word "s*****s". Everyone knows the RNS is ran down, I mentioned the Prince of Wales hospital not Royal Prince Alfrad (RPA). Thanks for sharing your information. You can continue to reside in your North and I stay in the East. I propose a cease fire as this is not the advise triple8 is looking  for. Thanks again.
I propose a cease fire as this is not the advise triple8 is looking  for. Thanks again.
I take that as a sign of raising the WHITE FLAG.
Just mouse over it.
This should clear things up somewhat:

返回列表