返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1. {/ O7 ^  m1 c! w
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份" B8 ^0 B* @6 q& X$ \
西元2010年04月27日" b0 {% ?* h/ i% I4 V
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

/ {' h: g# a# h# y5 O/ T5 j" cThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
: {/ v. f6 ?. q- q4 @www3.tvboxnow.com耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
, R% m: H7 Q  {: O- n2 JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) g) ~) c6 K8 I* S9 T6 v9 _( T
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

4 U5 P6 k, Y1 z1 h. N+ {" sThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3. H. S9 M3 [$ E$ S! Z5 Z
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
. j" i+ X' v) E1 A, ~  l3 M1 ]公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇+ g- J3 b- t+ K8 y+ D
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

* i5 m5 M& z0 q& b# qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 }8 x* m, b% I' F* ?8 L. u
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescopewww3.tvboxnow.com3 }4 G" M1 W$ J  S; E5 J
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
+ @, f. M; |; |4 L  J西元2010年04月26日公仔箱論壇4 f+ m) \: y5 E4 U$ K; m
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# l6 c; q( J: N3 c  k4 @
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
# b& q" M& U- R1 J! K公仔箱論壇“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)www3.tvboxnow.com) w$ _; \8 y* k/ o
西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* l+ W( l/ b9 e3 Z: }

3 h/ d0 ~$ @3 z3 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)公仔箱論壇: h) O0 G; L% v4 ~8 B
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
4 F% Z! p" i' T3 \8 U) H西元2010年04月24日( A' a: e& s3 c8 O

# O+ M" Q: C4 m" G2 S公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
* x8 |! G9 O  v1 M+ W- O0 E6 d, cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)www3.tvboxnow.com; F. Y) k, U" G: D
西元2010年04月24日
" Y' v3 J# v$ nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# C9 e5 C+ O: o0 h$ B' q

1 M$ X5 w. V2 B5 j; Z6 }# _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 z/ s6 u; ]5 |) u. p: W: j  t( |
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
, [% h  D+ `4 v! O  n5 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ p- v. J8 Q  `2 w
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenarioTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 K& S; I$ f/ m, n  h

- n! s! E+ S6 H4 T2 {# VBy Greg Szymanski, JDtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; Z- s) W4 R: n% B3 d8 u* J
April 23, 2010
% u" z. I) u& u6 oThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.公仔箱論壇1 n/ U/ f1 d/ c/ V- `$ U6 U. C
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
0 A8 F# [4 O/ i; F7 nThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 T1 U# x- p" j. f: ]
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
) j6 i2 a( @$ kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ _0 N$ u) s2 M6 t: D1 t" a
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
2 ]. c  _/ G* m$ r  h- a) j公仔箱論壇According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
( [3 A" `) `2 Z" n' _; `+ O$ F' }; J/ J  g
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 f9 g9 q- Q) M  g6 P" q$ ?- z
2 h7 \9 ?- t3 m% b% m' L& f1 T
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ k" y9 T- H7 W  p$ L3 }  s

4 B7 P& U3 t: V4 C2 f7 S- F公仔箱論壇However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
# E' u! i2 ]' M. g1 S* ?& r$ Rwww3.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇1 p' h7 V2 ?1 e2 _' X2 h! F
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
# A$ Z- k. J! y1 J5 F: O; Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww3.tvboxnow.com2 {6 M: D% z9 }
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself., @; ?" r, s" b, x

5 S& j+ a0 {' d# Y! Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.8 b2 d, M4 c8 e( s3 q! u" ]  ~
公仔箱論壇4 Q6 @% U- z; }4 r- d: B8 \' R" A
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
0 Q6 h; |5 m% W& GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( w( b$ u# @5 G3 ?www3.tvboxnow.com“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 \! \, x$ z/ v

7 L9 R& x: a. H/ e3 @+ WBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
, i7 R! X, k: i0 T& v0 q, rwww3.tvboxnow.com
4 Q2 k5 T$ u$ u4 D9 I, x3 E# r/ w5 H“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
. ~$ w7 s2 h- H$ I
. Z( g' p& G: L3 T“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”6 Q; [: j+ M; y' Q

- K, k7 {0 W6 e) U* n公仔箱論壇Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
返回列表