返回列表 回復 發帖
chin chin who?
bchew 發表於 2010-12-6 01:01 PM
ching ching is me lo ...hi nice to meet u .......
不是因為寂寞才想你    只是因為想你才寂寞
晴晴 from 晴晴休息站.
norman.ho 發表於 2010-12-6 01:55 PM
得閒黎玩下喇。。。。。。
不是因為寂寞才想你    只是因為想你才寂寞
my name is ching ching ..i'm from malaysia .......
哦,你唔似用汉语拼音咖? ( qing qing )

ching ching is me lo ...hi nice to meet u .......
Bchew 都似from Malaysia。Cafe 的 客家,吉寜,馬来歌全部佢post ga....
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2010-12-7 07:59 AM 編輯

Good Morning Good Evening Good Afternoon Cafe..
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
good morning lemon

Good Morning boy boy....
going to work soon??

not work, just go out.....
not work, just go out.....
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-12-7 08:08 AM
so good....no work
go out do what today???

questions after questions....
questions after questions....
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-12-7 08:11 AM
I am a curious boy

We Gotta Get You A Woman

Leroy, boy, is that you?I thought your post-hangin' days were through,Sunk-in eyes and full of sighs,Tell no lies, you get wise,I tell you now we're gonna pull you through,There's only one thing left that we can do.We gotta get you a woman,It's like nothin' else to make you feel sure you're alive.We gotta get you a woman,We better get walkin', we're wastin' time talkin' now.Leroy, boy, you're my friendYou say how and I'll say whenCome and meet me down the streetTake a seat, it's my treatYou may not ever get this chance againThat empty feeling's just about to end.Talkin' 'bout life and what it means to you,It don't mean nothin' if it don't run throughI got one thing to say, you know it's trueYou got to find some time to get this thing together.Talkin' 'bout things about that special oneThey may be stupid but they sure are funI'll give it to you while we're on the runBecause we ain't got time to get this thing together, 'cause weGot to get together with a woman who has been around,One who knows better than to let you down,Let's hope there's still one left in this whole town,And that she'll take some time to get this thing together.We gotta get you a womanAnd when we're through with you,We'll get me one too.
You are such a good looking woman....

I Like the Flowers
Ok, who's the under age kid here?
返回列表