返回列表 回復 發帖

[問題] 要去悉尼玩-住悉尼的朋友, 有好介紹嗎?

我會在18 - 22 /1/  2011 去悉尼玩,

會入住在george street 上的 great southern hotel

住悉尼的朋友, 有什麼必去的景區/景點; 從hotel 用public transport去方便嗎?

還有那有好吃的餐館,

中式,   日式,  海鮮, buffet, 港式点心, dessert cafe.......
I'll tell you where to have the best 港式点心... HK of course

中式???  日式?? You come all this way to Sydney... and all you want to have is 港式点心... ? Dim sim is pretty much the same everywhere, similar to HK, just don't expect HK prices.

Try some local fine dining at the Rockpool (need to book), would be nice if you could give Tetsuya's a try but you had to book at least 3 months ahead, or Marque at Surry Hills for a degustation.

For Japanese/Aussie fusion, Rise in King's X used to be good, as was Kobe Jones, not sure what the best place is for Jap these days, I think Rise still has discount degustation course on Tuesdays... not sure.

Dessert cafe - try Lindt Chocolate Cafe in Martin Place or Darling Harbour, Guylian Cafe at The Rocks

Great Southern Hotel is $#!+ but I guess it's reasonably priced. Public transport is ok in the city (a car would be good if you want to head out to the suburbs - it's just not HK), just buses and trains, try taking the light rail to the fish market if you love seafood for freshly opened oysters, sashimi etc etc, just be careful of those crazy seagulls.

Have fun!

n

本帖最後由 fanny_424 於 2011-1-3 07:53 PM 編輯

thanks for your suggestion, i am studying in UQ, Brisbane, just wanna hv a lil trip down the south with the money i save n try to find something to do during holiday only

Nice Asian food in Brissy is reli expensive, all fren visited Sydeny said that the food are much cheaper n nicer there compare to Brisbane. I reli miss all those HK style food, congee 油條, sponge cake, dessert, sushi etc

i know rent car maybe easiler to acess places, but i am reli scared to drive in places that i dun know. Anyway i am only on my "P"
Try book into Youth Hostel near Central Station, check YHA site.  Public transport cost pretty much the same as Bris.
Plenty of eateries near Central, as for site seeing, there are plenty of places around Sydney, make sure you book for the Bridge Climb.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
Ah... didn't know what your budget was

Makoto near World Square is good for sushi train,  also in the area is Din Tai Fung if you like Taiwanese style Shanghai dumplings. For proper Jap meal, Sushi Tei near Chifley Sq or Masuya on O'Connell are good.

There's a few HK style cha charn teng near Chinatown, don't know their names, but hard to miss. If you stay in the city finding the food you want won't be a problem so no real need to head out.
sydney of coz have seafood in fish market la!

some jap restaurant in town hall also good.
but if come for travel whatever you are just eat around, our recommendation may not suit ur taste ga.

Spend time goto Manly, zoo blue mountain etc should have fun
我會在18 - 22 /1/  2011 去悉尼玩,

會入住在george street 上的 great southern hotel

住悉尼的朋友, 有什麼必去的景區/景點; 從hotel 用public transport去方便嗎?

還有那有好吃的餐館,

中式,   日式,  海鮮, ...
fanny_424 發表於 2011-1-3 12:47 PM
Hi,

I highly recommend to go to this restaurant. They served very very good Thai food.

hunterbar near Wynard

I like the BBQ pork with rice noodle and mixed with vegetable (not the soup one). Other Thai food are all very traditional.

I work near there. That's why I know this place.

Have a good meal than. They have lunch and close very late (until 7pm?)
返回列表